Step 1

SEOUL TOP NEWS: BIGBANG KIDNAPPED

****Okay, let's gooooo! ;)****

 

Airport Seoul, 11:42 PM

After getting out of the plane, Seungri immediately followed TOP to the meeting point where the security guards waited for them. After a few other passengers were leaving the plane, Gd and Teayang made their way to them. Daesung was the last one who came out of the plane. "Sorry for letting you wait", he said sleepy and yawned right after that. He wasn't able to sleep at all during the flight and his sleepiness gave him dark circles under his small eyes. "Okay, let's go", their manager said and guided the group to the passport control.

After the check-out they saw the big crowd of fans waiting for them in front of the exit. Gd sighed at the sight of the screaming crowd: "It will take a while to get to the cars." Taeyang nodded and looked at the fans with mixed emotions. Daesung rubbed his eyes and put his surgical mask on. The air inside the terminal building was warm and stuffy. He could smell TOPs strong perfume who was standing in front of him talking to Seungri. "When are we going to have the shooting tomorrow?", Seungri asked. "At 8 AM I think", TOP answered and took off his sunglasses cause it was very dark outside.

After a few minutes the security men managed to open them a narrow way through the crowd and Taeyang was the first that began to head to the exit. After a few steps a fan girl stopped him by holding his left arm but one of the security guards helped him releasing himself. "OPPPAAA!! Saranghae!!!" "YOUNGBAE!!!" "Taeyang oppa!!!" Somehow he passed the remeaning way to the exit smoothly and entered the black van hurriedly that was closer to the door than the other one. Relieved that he finally made it into the van he took off his jacket and fastened his seat belt. Ready to fall asleep.

Daesung has also made his way through the crowd and got into the same van as Taeyang. As soon as he sit down and closed the door, the clicking sound of locking doors could be heard. Daesung looked confused to Taeyang when the van abruptly started to move.


 

A few minutes earlier...

The night sky was clear and in the lights streaming out of the airport hall some mosquitoes gathered in swarms. Crack was sitting in a black van in front of the airport waiting for his subjects This wasn't his first kidnapping but he never had a hostage as rich as these idol singers. If everything works out well, he will receive enough money to pay off all his depths and to live a much more relaxing life than now. Thinking about that he started to feel an unusual high pressure to get this right. He could feel sweat on his forehead. 

 

"Calm down, Crack." Jihoon's low voice was fully relaxed and Crack was thankful that he gave him one last call before everything would start that they were planning for the last weeks.

"Should I leave after one got in?", he asked despite already knowing the answer.

He could hear Jihoon sighing in his phone: "Try to get two of them. Full speed as soon as they get in. Don't mess up, dude."

"I won't." Crack was observating the area behind him in the driving mirror the whole time.

"Anna and King are waiting for you in an underground parking 2 blocks over. You remember the route?"

"I guess."

"Alright, by the way..." "

They're coming."

"Now?"

"Yeah, I think I saw one. There are so many f**king people surrounding them like crazy..."

"I know. Crack, fighting."

"Yeah. See ya." 

 

 


 

Taeyang wanted to ask the driver to slow a bit down when he noticed that the man sitting on the driver's seat was wearing a black stocking mask and leather gloves. First he couldn't think of anything to say while the car was speeding up constantly. Daesung's face became really pale when he realized that something was wrong. His hands went immediately to the doorhandle which was locked up. Although he knew that he left his hands at the handle staring out of the window. "Stop!", Taeyang has finally come back to his senses. "Stop the car!" He was talking in English cause he could see that the man's skin was black. But the man didn't slow down at all. He didn't even seem to react to his request in any way. "STOP!", he shouted again, hitting against the window with his right hand to catch attention of some passer-bys. A threatening "SHUT UP!" made Taeyang and Daesung cringe and they kept silent. 

 

The car took a right into an underground parking and stopped after 10 meters when two masked people came from both sides to the van. The doors were opened and both idols were dragged out of the car. Taeyang was standing in front of a very tall and broad-shouldered man with black skin and a gun in his left hand who told him to turn around. He obeied straight away and his hands were tored together with duct-tape. He was shaking overwhelmed with the situation and thinking about the members. 

Daesung was surrounded by a female looking masked person and the man who drove the car priorly. The women turned him around by twisting his arm and duck-taped his hands together. He didn't know where the courage came from but he finally dared to beg: "Please don't hurt us, we will do everything you tell us." He was speaking in Korean, so Anna didn't understand him at all. Rather than understanding, she was just annoyed by his whiny voice and slapped him very hard. Daesung couldn't help but felt his eyes tearing up while he was pushed forward. Taeyang was walking besides him and he could tell that he was as scared as himself. The tall guy took their phones away from them and threw them into a wastebin. 

After that they were leading them to a big white van standing at the other side of the parking area. 

 


 

YG Building, 1 AM

"How could this happen?!",the manager yelled at the security guards that were in charge of Taeyang and Daesung. "How could you let them getting into a stranger's car?!" 

Gd was sitting next to TOP on the big couch in the next room and was talking to one of the pollice officers. "We are going to localize their mobile phones and.." "How long does it take to do this?", TOP asked. "It's already 1 AM." His voice sounded calm, but in his eyes the officer could see the desperation inside of him. "We will do our best to find Youngbae and Daesung. Please trust me." While TOP was talking with him about their proceeding, Gd was lost in thoughts about his dongsaengs. Why didn't I realize that the van was different? Why did I let them enter in front of me? I'm the leader. I should be kidnapped. He turned around to take a look at Seungri who was falling asleep in the next room. He could hear his snoring and felt sadness by looking at his younger friend. He could be in that car too. Why didn't I pay attention? 

 

**** Thank you for reading my first chapter!! Please tell me your opinion in the comments!! I hope you will continue reading this story! ****