In the elevator

SEOUL TOP NEWS: BIGBANG KIDNAPPED

Somewhere close to Seoul, 1.00 PM

***The followed scene will contain violence, so please skip it if you're under 14 years old***

Ji-hoon rushed rapidly into the room Taeyang stayed in and greeted him with a direct punch in his face that made him throw his hands up in front of his face to protect himself. He laid down while getting kicked in the stomach that made him moan loudly and he looked up with painful eyes.

"Please stop! Dont hurt him anymore!", Daesung begged feeling threatend by the big guy who was standing next to him.

Ji-hoon's anger was going down when he heard Taeyang's shriek out of pain after a kick between his legs. Desperately he whispered: "I'm sorry... Please stop.. I will do everything...please.." Finally, he stopped kicking him and yanked him around by grabbing his hair: "We only found one guy at the studio you told us about! Why just one guy? Where have Jiyong and Seungri been? Why did you make me angry?"

"I'm sorry", Taeyang whispered. "I dont know either why they havent been there." Ji-hoon looked at him closely. This guy seemed to tell him the truth... But why didnt he know that only one member would show up there?

Ji-hoon let him go and stood up to leave the room. "Is he still sleeping?", he asked Bloody who was observing their new guest in the next room. "Yeah, he is."

TOP was laying on the floor covered with a blanket since they would have to show two members to their boss tomorrow that should look healthy. They planned to hide Taeyang in another room that was located at the other end of the building to avoid any sanctions, as his boss called it the last time when he shot his brother after he tried to held back some money.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seungri's apartment, Seoul, 6.13 PM

He had just forced himself to eat some instant ramyun and was about to leave to meet Gd at the YG Building.

His hair was still wet due to the shower he took before eating and the strong smell of his shampoo filled the dimly lit room of his apartment. After he put his coat on, he went through the door into the elevator pressing the button of the ground floor. He passed two stories and the door opened again.

A black dressed women went in wearing a short dress that exposed her long, thin legs. Her black hair was curly and so long that it reached her waist.

He couldnt help but staring at her well formed body shape followed by a short glimpse at her face: She was a foreigner. Her blue eyes seemed absent, then, suddely, she looked right back at him: "Hello." Her voice was low and kinda y.

"Hello", he responded in his clumsy English and asked without thinking too much: "What's your name?"

She starred at him for a moment silently and answered after brushing a strand of hair out of her face: "Anna."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YG Building, Seoul, 6.42 PM

"You're late", Yang Hyunsuk noticed coldly when Seungri came into the room. Gd greeted his dongsaeng with a flimsy clasp of his hand. Seungri didn't say anything and sat down on the chair next to Gd leaving 6 chairs between him and YG.

"Please don't tell any of your parents or friends about the kidnapping of TOP, Daesung and Taeyang. There are so many rumors coming up right now... Cancelling their next comeback or even Disbanding of the Kings of Kpop - nothing of this will happen! Please dont worry too much." Gd grinned sarcasticly and repeated distantly: "Please dont worry too much..."

Seungri swallowed burdenedly and watched Gd's expression trying to understand his current mood: "Hyung, let's go for a drink at my home." Let's forget all of this for one evening. Come on.

Gd looked up for a short moment and then starred back at the table: "No... I rather go to sleep early today..." "Hyung", Seungri interrupted him. "Please spent this evening together with me." He pretended to be lonely to persuaded his leader to come over to his apartment. One or two shots would set up the atmosphere a bit, even if it's only for a few hours.

But Gd didn't let him change his mind, so Seungri returned to his apartment alone.

 

***Hey, I'm finally back after a long break to continue this story!***