THINKING OUT LOUD

CATCH ME, I'M FALLING FOR YOU

A/N: A CHAPIE DEDICATED TO THE SUNHUN SHIPPERS. :)

 

Sunny's gloomy feeling was replaced by cheerfulness when she saw Coby leaning in the car. His eyes lit up the moment he saw her Mommy.

"Mommy! I miss you." Coby jumped out of the car and hugged her. Sunny knelt down and kissed his forehead.

"I miss you too, baby. Did you behave in school? Were you a good boy?" She asked her son while holding his cute face.

"Of course, Mommy. I am. I'm a big boy now." Coby answered.

"Where's Dada?" Sunny asked her son while heading towards the car, holding Cob's hand.

She almost scream when a boquet of red roses appear in front of her. She turned her back and saw Sehun with his megawatt smile.

Sunny slapped his arm.

"Ouch! What was that for, baby girl?" Sehun pouted while nursing his right arm.

"Bad Mommy." Coby commented like an adult man.

"Yeah baby, Mommy pinched me and it was very ouch ouch." Sehun acted like a child that earned a glare from her.

"Mommy, Dada is hurt. You need to kiss him." 

Sunny's eyes grew wide upon hearing Coby's words. She looked at him with horror. Sehun chuckled.

"Wha. .what!!" 

"Mommy, have you forgotten? You said that everytime a person was hurt, you need to kiss him to feel okay." Coby reasoned out innocently.

"Did I say that? Let's go home." Sunny tried to act camly and changed the topic and headed to the passenger door. 

"Uh uh! Kiss first before you enter. No kiss, no enter." Sehun teased and step backward befor another pinch from her.

"Please, Mommy. Just a kiss." Coby closed his hands together. 

"Fine! Since its my fault. Come here baby boy." Sunny sarcastically called Sehun with glaring eyes. Coby didn't see it because he was behind her.

The moment Sehun came near, she pinched his side that made him squeal in silent.

"You think you can get away with it? You're coniving Coby huh?" Sunny whispered in his ear. By the looks of it, they were like kissing.

"Of course not, baby girl. Ouch!" Sehun distanced himself from her and laughed.

"Kiss is better than a pinch. You will enjoy kissing as well." Sehun said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Heh! Shhh. . .Coby might hear you. Let's. . ."

"Continue this at home?" Sehun cut her words while still laughing.

"In your dreams baby boy!",Sunny went on the passenger seat and stuck her tongue out to him. Sehun settled Coby and drove the car out of the building.

Sehun had dinner at Sunny's home. She did it for her to tell Sehun about Suho. She made a coffe and brought it in the balcony. Coby was already sleeping so it was the best time to talk about it.

"Coffee, Sehunnie?"

"Thanks, baby girl."

"What are you looking at?" Sunny asked him while sipping her coffee.

"I'm just watching the stars. They're very beautiful up in here. They may seem very tiny but the joy they give to people is priceless." 

"Right. Indeed, they are." Sunny replied.

Sehun held out his phone and scanned his playlist. He saw the perfect song and prepared it. He looked at Sunny who was still looking at the sky.

'Baby girl."

"Hmmmmm. . ."

"Can I have this dance?"

Sunny chuckled upon hearing him. She saw his pleading look and his hands reaching for her. 

"But we don't have music. I don't dance without it." She joked.

"What's the use of technology?" And wiggling his phone. Sunny smiled and reached his hand.

NOW PLAYING: THINKING OUT LOUD by Ed Sheeran

Sehun wrapped his arms on Sunny's slim waist while Sunny pit her arms on his shoulders. They were looking at each other like there's no tomorrow.

Sunny saw the love in his eyes. Sehun was very honest with his feelings for her but he knew she was not ready yet. She thought the moment he knew that she was pregnant, he will leave her but he didn't. He was always there for her, for Coby. 

Coby knew that he was not his real father but Sehun didn't let Coby feel that way. He loved him like his own. And she was very thankful of that.

"Baby girl."

"Hmmmm. . ."

"I love you."

"Hmmmmm. . ."

Her head was rested on his chiseled chest while his arms was on her waist still. She smiled.

"Baby boy." She called.

"Hmmm. . ."

"You're imitating me." They laughed, still dancing.

"Baby boy."

"Yes?  Oh, see? I'm not imitating you anymore baby girl. I'm innocent." He joked that earned a pinch on his side.

She raised her head and looked straight intp his eyes.

"Baby boy, thank you. Thank you for always being there for me and Coby. Thank you for being a father to him and treating him like your own.  You never know how grateful I am you. Thank you for loving Coby. Thank you for loving me." Sunny sincerly told him while tears rolled down on her beautiful face.

Sehun wiped her tears with this thumb amd kissed her forehead. He hugged her tightly.

"Anything for you and Coby, baby girl." 

"Why me, Sehunnie?" Sunny softly asked.

"Why not you, Baby girl?" Sehun asked her back.

"I have a son already. I'm not beautiful nor rich.  With your looks and fortune, you can find the right woman for you. "

Sehun held her chin using his index finger for them to stare at each other's eyes. He rested his forehead to hers. 

"Shhhh. . .don't underestimate yourself. I will npt love them because they are not you, Sunny. It has to be you." Sehun lovingly replied then hugged her again.

"Thank you Sehunnie. I hope and pray that by the time I am ready to fall in love again, you're still there."

"Forever, baby girl."

Baby, we found love right where we are. .

Ob baby, we found love right where we are

We found love right where we are. .