CLOSED

CATCH ME, I'M FALLING FOR YOU

"Its great doing business with you Mr. Kim. I know I made the right choice." The old Jang extended his hand to Suho.

"The pleasure is ours Sir. Rest assured that we will give you only the best services." Suho replied and bowed his head.

"Miss Lee, forgive me but I forgot to introduce myself to you, formally. I was just too mesmerized by your smile that I even forgot to say my name. I'm Jang Geun-Suk." He reached for Sunny's hand and kissed it.

Sunny was caught off-guard by his action. She thought he will back out after finding that she has a son already. But she was wrong. 

"And send my regards to your son. He's so lucky to have you as his mother. I just wished I was his dad too." He joked and gave her a wink.

Sunny blushed by his remarks. She noticed Suho held his tie and loosen it a bit. His face, blank.

"Thank you, Mr. Jang. I'm blessed as well to have him in my life." Sunny proudly said that made the men admired her except Suho who was now having a hard time dealing with his emotions.

The two men waved goodbye to them and headed to their car. Geun-Suk looked at Sunny and smiled before he went inside the car. She just waved her hand and smiled.

Sunny was standing beside the road waiting for a cab. Her oh-so-good Boss left her without saying a word. She thought he was still the gentleman Suho she knew but she was wrong.

"Maybe he has period." Sunny laughed at her own joke. She was so focused on her thinking when she heard someone screaming.

"What the hell are you doing Miss Lee?!!" Suho exclaimed.

"Ayyy!! S-sir??" Sunny held her chest after being startled.

"What? Are you deaf?! I told you to get in the car!" Suho shouted that made some people looked at them. He loosen his tie already, his hair, messy. 

"I thought you left me Sir so I'm waiting for a cab. I can manage." Sunny reasoned out.

"No! I've already exerted effort to get you here so the least thing you can do is to get in the car." He said with a serious tone but Sunny declined.

"Why are you so stubborn? I'm your Boss so you need to follow me. Get in the car." His voice laced with threat.

"No! I didn't ask you to come back." Sunny stubbornly said, challenging him. She just wanted to test his patience. The hell with her Boss!

Suddenly, a cab stopped. Sunny was about to get in when she heard Suho.

"Step in the cab and say goodbye to your work!"  He threatingly said to her while leaning on his car. 

Sunny wanted to shout at him but she knows she needs to follow him. He is her new Boss. Her financial status lies in his hands. 

She took a deep breath and signaled the cab driver to go. She looked at him and saw a faint smile on his face.

"Hmp! I hate you!" Sunny exclaimed and stomped her foot. This made Suho smiled. She looked so cute.

He was not able to control his emotions anymore. He was so mad that he didn't mind shouting in a public place because of her.

"Happy Your Majesty?" Sunny sarcastically asked him after settling on the passenger seat.

"Not that bad." Suho replied and manuevered the car out of the place.

"Hmp! I hate you!" Sunny gave him a deadly stare.

"I love you, too!" Suho answered that made Sunny bumped her head on the window.

"Ouch!"

"Hey! Are you okay?" Suho parked the car beside the road and held her head. Worry was evident in his eyes. This made their faces in close proximity. Sunny could feel her heart beats faster. dried. 

Suho  swallowed the lump on his throat. He could smell Sunny's scent. A smell of strawberry. Her scent invaded his senses. . waking them all. Their eyes locked to each other. 

"No. .please." Sunny whispered.

Suho's face became closer. .and closer to hers. She can feel his hot breath fanning her face. Her mind was telling her to push him but her heart didn't want too. She missed him! 

Their lips were just an inch away when they were both startled by a phone ringing. Suho immediately pulled back and combed his hair trying to calm his nerves.

Sunny, on the other hand, pacify herself and looked outside the window. She was so embarrased with herself. She can't believe it that after all this time, his effects on her never changed.

She heard him answered the phone. 

"Yes, honey? I'm on my way to the office. I did have a meeting with an investor. Where are you now? I miss you, too. Yeah, see you soon. Take care. I love you too. Bye!"

She smiled bitterly after hearing him. She was just putting herself for another heartbreak form the same man. How pathetic. 

She still love him but unfortunately, he loves someone else's. She can't blame him after what happened in the past.

They were both silent until they reached the parking lot of their office building. Sunny didn't wait for Suho to opened the door for her. She was about to go when Suho called her.

"Sunny, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean it." 

He didn't mean it. Yes. Suho's words cut her heart like a knife. She tried to control her tears and breathe heavily. 

She forced a smile to hide the pain inside of her and faced him.

"Its okay, Mr. Kim. May be we were just carried away by the situation, it's just only the two of us inside your car. Lets not mix business with pleasures Sir. Not again." 

Suho looked at her intently as if trying to figure out something from her beautiful face.

"If its okay with you Sir, I need to go. I still have lots of paperworks to do." She asked him. Suho just nodded and watched her retreating back. 

 

A/N: Is it really a goodbye for SunHo? Was it too drama? Hahaha. . . sorry guys. Lemme know your thoughts. :) xoxo