THE TALK

CATCH ME, I'M FALLING FOR YOU

As soon as Sunny said those words, tears flowed down on Suho's face. As much as he wanted to control his tears but hearing Sunny said those words he had been longing to hear made all his efforts in vain. He felt his knees turned into jelly. He cradled her face in his hands and leaned his head on hers.

" You have no idea how you made me happy tonight. I will not promise anymore but I will just show you and to our son how much I love you both. You and Coby are my life." and he planted a sweet kiss on her lips. Everyone cheered as they hugged tightly while Coby was jumping with joy as he watched his parents so happy.

The three of them went home with a happy smile. Coby slept while on Sunny's lap on the passenger seat while Suho was driving and holding her hands. Every now and then, he kept on kissing her hands. He scooped his son while holding Sunny. He laid him on his bed and kissed his cheek while Sunny was on the door watching them.

" Sleep tight my little bear. Daddy and Mommy loves you." He whispered and went out.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her forehead.

" Baby, can i?" Suho asked with mishchievous glint in his eyes.

Sunny creased her forehead and said no.

Suho pouted his lips making him looked so damn cute. She can't helped not to laugh and gave him a fake annoyed look.

" Promise I will behave and promise Coby is not going to be a hyung after 9 months. Not yet." Suho whispered which earned him a pinched on his side.

" Behave or else! " Sunny threatened and went downstairs. Suho followed her and grabbed her waist.

" I was just joking, okay? Dont be too harshed on me baby." He lead her outside and laid with her on a mat overlooking the starry nights.

" Suho-ssi, can i atleast talk to Sehunnie about us?" Sunny asked while her hands on his chest.

She felt Suho held her tightly after hearing Sehun's name. That guy! He can't helped not to felt territorial on her and Coby. He's very aware how closed they were to him. He was there when Coby needed a father and Sunny a shoulder to lean on especially duing his pregnancy. He will just thank him at the right time, but not now. He didn't answer. 

Sunny raised her head and put her chin on his chest.

" Please? I just think he deserves an explanation from me. He became part of our lives and I jsut cant afford to let him hanging. Please, Suho-ssi. "

Suho released a big sigh.

" Okay! Talk to him and I will talk to Luna as well."

After hearing Luna's name, Sunny's eyes grew wide and pinched his side making Suho yealped.

" Awww! what was that for baby? Luna and I just called it off months already because I realized it was you that I love. Like you, she deserves an explanation too. She's been very good to me but my heart belongs to you. 

" Alrigt, so it's a deal? " Sunny smiled and kissed him on his lips on his delight making him speechless.

" What?? Its just a kiss on the lips, Suho-ssi, We did more than that then that's why we have Coby right now so please don't be so oa." She retorted and rolled her eyes.

Suho pinned her down making Sunny screamed and covered he mouth with his hand.

" Shhh..you will awake the entire neighborhood. You want us to be in jail, baby? 

"Yah! Get off me. I need to freshen up now." Sunny reasoned out. But her words were cut off when she felt his lips on hers  in a sweet and passionate kiss. It was the best kiss he gave her ever that made his heart leaped. He let her feel his love for her in that kiss. So sweet yet so innocent, fiery but cool. Sunny slowly opened and let him enter her sweet mouth. They were kissing for who know how long. 

 

" Sehunnie, I'm sorry." 

The moment Sehun heard those words, he knew immediately what was that for. He saw it. Everything. Yes, he was there when Suho serenaded her. He was there with some investors when he saw them. It's painful to see the woman you love in other man's arms but seeing her happy makes the pain less than it should be. 

He saw Sunny's tears rolled down on her face . He sighed and hugged her. 

" It's okay baby girl. Just promise me that this time around, he will not fail you again or else I will bring you and Coby out of his sight forever. I love you  and if loving you means giving you the freedom to be with the man you love, even if it kills me, I will let you go." He said it while trying to hold back the tears.

Sunny's cry became louder as he heard those words.

" If only I can teach my heart Sehunnie. Coby and I are so lucky to have you. "

He just hugged her. One last hug before he closed this chapter in his life and tried to be on his feet again.

 

Suho watched Sunny and Sehun as they approached his car. He was just at the lobby waiting for the much needed talk. Sehun eyed him seriously and him as well as if giving him a warning. He didn't backed down. He's now ready to fight for Sunny.

" Thank you for everything, Sehunnie. See you, soon." He heard Sunny bid goodbye to him. He immediately wrapped her arms on her waist and looked at him straight. Sunny pinched his side.

" Behave." She whispered.

" See you soon, baby girl. Take good care of her and Coby." Sehunnie offered his hands which Suho hesitantly accepted.

They shaked their hands. Sunny waved her hands as the car went off.

Sehun was still looking at them when a woman bumped to him making her spread her food on his suit.

" Oh no! I'm sorry Mister. I didn't mean to." The woman apologized. As she raised her head, she was shocked to recognize who was it.

 

" Sehun??

" Hyoyeon??"

" I'm sorry about that, I was just really late for my interview."

"It's okay. Do you mind if I invite you for a coffee? Just to catch up? Sehun invited her while smiling.

"I would love to but I have an interview. Maybe some other time. " Hyoyeon smiled.

" Alright, can I just have atleast your phone number. Just a payback for this mess? He pointed the spilled food on his shirt.

Hyoyeon shyly smiled and punched her phone number.

 

 

A/N: Well, I just love Hyoyeon next to Sunny too that's why i decided to include her here. Hope you'll like this one. xoxo