The Answer

CATCH ME, I'M FALLING FOR YOU

A/N: I just want to say sorry for missing to use Korean terms in this story. It's just that I'm not really good with it and I just knew very few of it and sorry for the typo as well. Few chapters left to happily ever afte! So please hang on. xoxo

 

" Wh--wha--what? " Sunny asked in bewilderment while still enclosed in Suho's strong arms. She can't help not to feel giddy, supressing a sweet smile to come out.  

Suho hid his face at the crooked of her neck and inhale her sweet scent. He just love this girl so much. Yes! Atlast! It's time to admit that after all the struggles that came between them, he can strongly say that he's now ready to own them, wholeheartedly. He's willing to do everything for Sunny to love him back again even if it will goes beyond both ends of the earth. 

Sunny felt him smile on her neck. She pinched his side making Suho released her but still close.

" Awwwww! What was that for my Bunny? " He pouted while examining his side and there she saw a red mark. She felt guilty and gently held it.

" Eh sorry Suhoshie. It's because you'te making fun of me. " She answered while still massaging his side trying to avoid his delicious abs. She shooked her head to erase it in his mind while silently giggling.

" That's okay, baby. I am willing to be pinched, punched and being hurt if that's your way of showing your love to me." Suho teased and stole a kiss on her lips making Sunny's face become tomato red and ran away to Coby.

" Yah! Come back here you, naughty one! " 

" I love you too, baby! " Suho shouted making everyone at the beach .

Sunny hid her face in his palm while blushing so hard, then a smile formed in her lips and walked towards them.

The three enjoyed alot. Suho was teaching Coby how to swim while Sunny was just watching them. Then, Suho lift Sunny in a bridal style and throw her in the sea while Coby was on his neck.They do kayaking, riding on a banana boat and parasurfing. After their activities, they went on a fine dining. Suho was holding Coby on his right arm while Sunny was interlocking her arms on his left making them look like a perfect family.

The butler lead them into a private room.Earlier today, Suho called the restaurant manager and made a reservation along with 2 dozens of red roses for Sunny. A scrumptious French meal was served. 

Suho was very attentive to Coby. He sat him on his lap and served him food. Sunny can't help not to feel proud seeing them together, She can really see that despite not being able to be with each other at the moment Coby was born but the way Suho was making to get close to their son was more than enough. It cannot be denied that he was Suho's son. He looked exactly like his father. A mini Kim Junmyeon.

" Why are you not eating your food, lady? Don't you like it?" Sunny was snapped out of her thoughts after hearing Suho asked her.

" Ani! You just look good while being so attentive to your son. It makes you even more handsome." Sunny covered after realizing her last words. Suho put Coby on his seat and went to Sunny, giving her a sweet kiss at the side of her lips making Sunny's face turned into crimson red.

" Thanks baby. It's all because of you. I don't care how many girls are drooling over me right ow but i just want to show them who really owns me." He winked and then continued.

" It's you and Coby and I intend to do it till my last breath. If I have to go both ends of the earth just to have you, then I will! " Sunny was speechless and can clearly see the love in his eyes. She held his face in her hands and gently touched it. After a few beats, just looking at each other, Sunny smiled and kissed him on his cheek.

" Thank you, Suhoshie. You just don'y know how it means to me but just give me time to think things over, okay? Let's just enjoy what we have right now. We have our son. "

Suho nooded and embraced her tightly.

" Arasso, mi lady. You're wish is my command.'

" Daddy, hungry tummy! " Coby shouted making them  both laughed.

After their dinner, Sunny excused herself to retouch. Suho brought Coby at the backstage to request something. When Sunny came back, he can't find the two. She was about to freaked out when she saw the father and son at the stage holding a mic.

" Good evening, everyone! Hi, my name is Suho and this is my son, Coby. We are going to serenade the only woman in our lives. I just want to all of you know how blessed I am that she is the mother of my child. She's right there!"

Everyone in the restaurant hushed

The lights went off and the only light was the one pointing at Sunny who was still speechless. The waiter came in with a bouquet in his hands and handed it to Sunny.

 

" To my Queen and the mother of my prince right here, this song is for you. " He signaled the piano man to start.

( My Answer by Exo is playing )

While Suho was singing, flower petals were dropping from above. Sunny was already was crying while Coby was just clapping his little hands while looking at his father who was intently looking at his mother. Everyone was wiping their tears as they witnessed such tender moment.

As the song ends, Suho went down while Coby was in his arms. They approached Sunny and wiped the tears in her face. Sunny can't control her emotions and hugged them tightly. 

 

 

 

 

 

" Saranghae Suhoshie. " She whispered.