first birthday nostalgia

Kwon Ji Yong & Im Yoona: MADE IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day started out busy for the Kwon family on December 18th.

Yoona and Jiyong had been running around all day to prepare for Jaehyun's first birthday. Meanwhile, Jaehyun was babysat by his grandparents so he wouldn't interrupt the preparation. Although they felt terrible for leaving their son for the whole day, they would never get anything done if they had to do the tasks simultaneously. Planning the first birthday was stressful enough. 

"Did you confirm with the catering company again, honey?" Yoona asked. 

"Yes, I called them once in the morning as soon as they opened, a couple of hours later, and then again three hours later," Jiyong said exasperatedly. 

"I just want to make sure everything is going well, you know how important first birthdays are for his prosperity," Yoona pouted. 

"Oh yeah because picking a toy when he e determines his entire future," he rolled his eyes. 

"Hey, all I know is you picked money, and look at how rich you are."

"Yeah, you chose a stethoscope but became a singer."  

Yoona rolled her eyes playfully and continued looking around the room to see if everything was in place. The party was held at their new apartment since they only invtied a few friends from Jaehyun's mommy and me classes, family, and their closest friends. They didn't want to ruin their son's day with loud noises and strangers. Jaehyun was growing up perfectly well but he still hated being around too many people like every other toddler. 

As they started to put up the words "Happy First Birthday, Jaehyun!" Yoona started to reminisce ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter