tros

Kwon Ji Yong & Im Yoona: MADE IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Return of Superman Special episode edited version p.1.

 Early in the morning, a view of Seoul can be seen from a huge window. The view was beautiful, capturing the sunrise, trees, and people. The camera pans around to show the living and pre-recorded mini-tour of the house. The house is huge, with a master bedroom, more than 3 bedrooms, and a balcony amongst other things.

Host #1: Wow, the view is so breathtaking, it must be expensive to live in a place like this. I wonder who the parents are.

Host #2: The parents must be very well-off if they can afford a place with such a pretty view. Maybe it's a chaebol family.

Then, suddenly, a little body is seen running around the living room. The active young boy is set to be the main focus of the 3 special episodes of The Return of Superman. 

Like the other episodes when a new family is introduced, the intrigue is built up for the audience and hosts. 

The camera shows the little boy, wide-eyed and yawning as he takes in the strange tents in his living room. Confusion mixed in his face, he goes into his parents' room to wake them up. While jumping on the bed, the viewers can see the two exhausted parents cuddling while trying their best to ignore their son. It's not that they want to ignore him, but they were just too tired and it was too early. 

However, his efforts pay off when his dad wakes him and carries him to the living room. That's when the dad-son duo is revealed to be G-Dragon and Kwon Jaehyun. 

#2: Isn't that GD-ssi? 

#1: Oh my! That is GD! Woah, I wonder what their family will be like! I bet they're very playful.

#2: I think our viewership will skyrocket next week. 

G-Dragon carries his son to the big couch in the living room 

GD: Hyunie, don't make a lot of noise, okay? Mom still needs to sleep. Should we make her some delicious breakfast?

#1: Of course, GD is a sweet husband. 

Jaehyun nods enthusiastically and leads his dad into the kitchen. The two begin to make breakfast consisting of some scrambled eggs, french toast, drinks, and a fruit salad. After loading everything on the tray, they go out to their balcony and start to set the table. 

Meanwhile, Yoona comes out of the bedroom and goes to her husband and son.

#1: The title of the Nation's Goddess definitely suits her. How does she still look like that after waking up? 

#2: It's unbelievable, really! You can't even tell that she's a wife and a mother.

Jaehyun happily greets his mom while his dad finishes setting the table.

Yoona: Hyunie, did you make this for me?

Jaehyun, nodding: Yes! Dad helped me but I made most of it. 

GD: I think I did most of the work though.

Yoona smiles sweetly at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter