breaking news in seoul

Kwon Ji Yong & Im Yoona: MADE IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BREAKING NEWS: BIGBANG'S G-DRAGON AND GIRLS' GENERATION IM YOONA DATING? 

October 20, 2016

Earlier today, Dispatch released a series of photos (shown above) of a couple on what seems to be a romantic getaway. While the Korean media outlet has claimed that it is indeed G-Dragon of Big Bang and Im Yoona of Girls' Generation, nothing has been confirmed yet. G-Dragon has been busy with his group while Yoona has been busy filming and promoting her T.V. show, The K2 for the past few months. 

Dispatch revealed that an insider has informed they've been dating for a while now.. read more

 

BREAKING NEWS: YG AND SM ENTERTAINMENT CONFIRM G-DRAGON AND YOONA RELATIONSHIP

October 21, 2016

Yesterday, Dispatch released photos of a couple and claimed it was Yoona and G-Dragon, two icons in the industry. Since then, the topic has trended #1 on NAVER and on Twitter, with fans showing their opinions on the news. Today, both YG and SM Entertainment released a statement regarding the rumors, confirming the two were in a relationship. 

"Hello, this is YG Entertainment. After carefully communicating with our artist, we have confirmed that G-Dragon and Yoona are in a relationship. Thank you for your unwavering support" 

"Hello, this is SM Entertainment. Yoona and G-Dragon have been friends for a while but have recently met each other with good feelings. Thank you for your support."

We congratulate the new couple and hope they have a wonderful relationship together!

 

G-Dragon Asked about Girlfriend Yoona in New Episode of Knowing Brothers 

November 12, 2016

Recently G-Dragon appeared on Knowing Brothers with Taeyang. It was the first variety show he appeared on after his confirmed relationship with Yoona of Girls' Generation. Of course, the hosts and even Taeyang took this opportunity to poke fun at him about it. The video clip below shows the funny interaction!

Lee Soo-Geun: So who wrote most of the songs in this album? 

Taeyang: This time, all of the members took part in writing it but I would say Jiyong and TOP wrote a lot. 

LSG: Ahh, are there any new inspirations that you used for your lyrics, GD? What's the process like?

GD *taking the question seriously not knowing it's bait*: I would say it changes based on what's going on in my life. I tend to write based on my emotions and feelings. 

Heechul: Oh, is that why you can write a song like Bae Bae right now? Because you're blinded by love? 

GD *looks flustered*: Uhh, I have been experiencing good feelings more often these days. 

TY: I think he's been very happy the past couple of years. He glows all the time now. 

HC: Really? I've seen what that is like. A close friend of mine has been glowing the same way too. She seems like a totally different person now. 

GD *looks down with an embarrassed chuckle*: Yes. I've been very happy in my relationship. 

And there you have it, folks! The adorable couple's relationship has been supported by many fans and we can't wait for more interactions between the two!

 

Yoona posts a supporting message fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter