Disappeared Stuff

Strange Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was full with silence and it was suffocating, not only for Ten and Doyoung but also for Taeyong.

After finding them talking about him in the rooftop, Taeyong decided to talk to them, it wasn't in the nicest way but he did his best, or so he thought. Yet it didn't work out.

After staying in the rooftop silently for few minutes, they all went down to Taeyong and Ten's shared room. Doyoung stayed there too, lying in his friend's bed not wishing to go back to his room anytime soon.

The older was just so annoyed by Ten. The boy is not just too nice but also irritating in a way and it makes Taeyong thinks it's all an act. He loved staying alone, working and practicing alone, he had the room for himself since forever and has never been good with people, his only close friend was his one and only bestfriend, Jaehyun, who just came to his room at the exact moment.

"Hyung!" He rushed into the room before seeing Doyoung in Ten's bed avoiding his gaze. ! He couldn't talk feeling the heavy atmospher.

It was about to be awkward, way more than it already is.

Doyoung put his hand on Ten's as if to stop him from talking. "I have work to do so,i'll head to my ro-" Bitting his lips as if he made a mistake he closed his eyes before continuing. "I'll just go to the room."

The room, not his room. 

Jaehyun made it clear last time, and Doyoung knew it'll be harder to live together but he had no other choice. He smiled to Ten and excused himself before closing the door. 

Jaehyun was avoiding Ten's eyes that were now glaring at him.

"So tell me now" Ten started said after sighing. "Do you feel better now that he was out crying all night?"

"He- WHAT?"

Jaehyun was trully confused, he thought Doyoung came back when he fell asleep and went out before he got up, he never expected the boy to actually not sleep there.

Where did he go? Did he even sleep?

No one knows so far.

"I didn't know" He finally said.

It was true, the boy had no idea if the other even came back to the dorm. Not that he care, but he felt a bit bad for all his harsh words.

Ten sighed again. "Be sure to talk to him, do something Jae. I hate seeing him like that."

Jaehyun now lost interrest into whatever it was that was bringing him to his bestfriend's room so he just left after a small "Sorry" toward Ten.

"These kids really"  He let out.

"Shut up"

"I didn't even talk to you? I don't understand you, what's your damn problem?" The thai boy was now frustrated, it was not only his friends but also his roommate. This year wouldn't be quiet right? There was no way it will.

And as always the only answer he received was silence.

That night he didn't receive any msg from Unknown.

And somehow he was glad he didn't.

 

Ten sat there for few hours, not even touching his phone, just looking at the ceiling. He wondered what was he doing? He made friends yes, but there was many problems, between Doyoung and Jaehyun, Doyoung and Taeyong, him and Taeyong, the world and Taeyong.

He never wanted all of that. All he wished for was to spend a peaceful year but it was going to be difficult. He can't even talk at ease, Jaehyun will be a bad idea since he's bestfriend with Taeyong, talking to Doyoung was the only solution for him but the boy was already in misery he doesn't want to make it worse.

What could possibly happenned, that made them this way?

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Taeyong was nowhere to be found when Ten woke up. The thai boy sighed, he just wished for them to be like any other normal roommates.

Who are you kidding...

 

Ten was in his english class sitting next to Johnny.

"Something happened?" He asked.

"No, I'm just..." he sighed again. "Tired"

"Kid, don't tell me you're tired, the semester just started. If you're tired now, you'll probably die before the end of the year." Lectured the other. "Wanna talk about it?" he said before taking a look at the shorter?

"Taeyong.." Ten started.

"Don't! Please don't say he is treating you like "

As expected.

"Yes, he is" But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter