First Meeting

Strange Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten was sweating, almost about to kneel down in front of his mother who wouldn't no matter what even think of changing her mind.

"But mom-"

"No buts Chittaphon, you've lived with us as a baby for years, it's time for you to man up. You'll be living in the college dorm and that's final"

The boy looked at his father in despair, unable to win an argument with his mother. "We're going back to thailand in two weeks" the father just let out.

He knew from that moment that he's doomed, he was going to live in the college dorm just as his mother wanted, at the end his mom always gets whatever she wants.

"Why do you even want to get rid of me that quickly" he sighed before heading to his room.

The look in his father's eyes seemed to be soft but he had apparently no control over the situation as his wife was already taking the main decision.

"Honey can't we just live here with him?" He tried. His son was really sensitive, they both knew that yet they both were afraid that he became so dependent of them.

"Then do you wanna stop all your business in Thailand and live here?"

"That's not what I mean" he gulped. "But aren't you being a bit harsh on him? He is still young and had never experienced living alone...If we're not staying then let's at least get him an apartment"

His wife looked up from the mirror as she was taking a look at her makeup then turned around.

The boy's father gulped once again. Was it a wrong move? Maybe he shouldn't have said that... Lots of thoughts were crossing his mind until his wife's voice brings him back to reality.

"Honey~ He won't be living alone, he'll be in a DORM, plus wouldn't he be really lonely if he has his own apartment? Does he know how to cook? He never learned to." 

At that one moment the father already predicted the long speech he was about to hear about spoiling his favorite son and decided to cut it short.

"I know i spoiled him so much, but-"

"No buts, the boy doesn't know anything else other than his studies and hobbies, you- no we, both of us ruined him that way"

Chittaphon in another room, has already heard the conversation between his parents. He felt bad that they both think they are at fault.

"I don't think it'll be that bad though"

"What are you talking to yourself about Ten?" His father opened the door and was now looking at his son smiling.

"Just about this whole dorm thing" he answered. He was an honest boy and couldn't hide his own thoughts. "I don't know how I'll live without both of you but I can make it alone"

"Listen my boy" he sat down in the chair, facing Ten who was sitting in the bed. "In life you gotta take challenges, face new things, meet and work with new people. Think of this as your very first challenge where you gotta stand alone"

"I can do it"

"Of course you can, you're my son after all" he smiled. "But you know there is only one thing I can do for you Ten" he whispered the last sentence so low and almost not audible to his son's ears.

"What is it dad?"

"I'll get you a car so you won't struggle that much" He blended closer to his son's ear and whispered once again. "Just don't tell your mom until you get it"

 

 

 

♢♢♢

 

 

 

The next day, the boy took his suitcase and went for the first time to his new College.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter