S.O.S

Strange Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He is a totall jerk" said a boy with orange hair. He was sitting in the desk, looking at something in his laptop.

"Yah! Don't talk about him like that" Jaehyun almost screamed  "So he just wants you to get out?"

"I tried talking to him and being nice but it didn't work" Ten answered, the boy was sitting in Jaehyun roomate's bed, pouting.

"See? A jerk indeed"

"You shut up" Jaehyun screamed for real this time, which pissed the shorter off. 

"I'm older than you Jaehyun, show some respect" said the orange haired boy with a firm tone.

 

 

 

 

♢♢♢

 

 

 

Two Hours ago~

 

After getting scared for dear life, Ten finally managed to let out some words from his mouth but they weren't comprehensive even for the boy himself.

"I asked you Who the heck you are and what you're doing in my room" Taeyong said again between his teeth.

"It's my room too" 

Wow Ten, since when you're so brave? He mentally slapped himself fearing the worst.

"WHAT? NO" 

"I'm serious" Ten tried again. "Room 1024, it's this one right?"

"Yes" answered Taeyong who was still standing at the door.

"See I told you so,we're sharing this room then." Ten smiled. It may not be that difficult after all.

"Get out of here" 

The cold look in Taeyong's face would scare anyone out but Ten closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 

"W- What?"

"I said Get out"

Dad said challenges; so this must be my first one. He thought. The innocent boy was not that scared of the taller now or at least that's what he tried to show although the other seemed super intimidating.

"As my first challenge I guess I gotta put it up with you." He smiled before standing up, giving his hand to Taeyong to shake it. "I'm Ten nice to meet you Taeyong"

The boy didn't expect to be thrown to the other side of the room and luckily falling into the bed and not in the floor.

"YAH! Are you crazy?" He yelped in pain before massaging his arm. "What if I got injured?"

"Your business, not mine" 

Cold.

It was the first adjective that came to Ten's mind after what just happened. Taeyong was just so cold for him to bear with. But he for sure wasn't giving up on his right to live in that room in the dorm. After all it was his room too.

"How about" he started speaking trying to get Taeyong's attention as he was into his phone. "How about a compromise?"

Taeyong looked from his phone, and scanned Ten from head to toes. "I like that"

"Really?" The thai boy got excited.

"Yeah! You make your rules" He was suddenly being nice but his tone showed otherwise and Ten was being oblivious to that fact. 

"Oh? Rules? Yeah rules. I think, just not touching each other's stuff?" He tittled his head as he asked him.

"Sure. I only have one rule too."

"What is it?"

"You getting out of the room"  He smirked as he took his phone and exited the room.

Ten was still frustrated and his hand was still in pain as he kept massaging it to make it feels better.

An hour later he decided that maybe he should visit Jaehyun personally and see if the boy can help him convincing Taeyong that the room was shared and not just his.

Room 1020

"That's it" He said before knocking the door. The shorter was welcomed by a smiling Jaehyun who as soon as he looked at his pouting face busted out laughing.

"He threw you away?"  He let him enter the room without stopping his laugh.

"That was a bit harsh you know" Ten pouted again before remarking that someone else was in the room. It was an orange haired boy drown in his laptop. "Hey" he greeted him shyly.

"Oh? Hello" The other turned around flashed him a big smile. He seemed as friendly as jaehyun if not a bit more.

"Stay away from my friend" said Jaehyun. 

Ten -aka the new friend- was a bit confused. Why was Jaehyun acting this way toward his roommate. Right! Roommate. Ten almost slapped himself, Jaehyun told him about his annoying roommate, but now he didn't see any bad at him greating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter