Nice Schedule

Strange Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you're staying" said Taeyong out of blue which startled Ten a little bit. 

"I'm sorry" He didn't know if he was sorry at the boy or at himself. Probably not at Taeyong.

"You know the rules, I guess your new friend explained it well to you" 

Ten knew that he was talking about Doyoung. Why were they hating him? He was so nice.

"I don't" 

"What?"

"You said it out loud, but i don't hate him" Taeyong took a long breath before speaking again. "Yet he does"

Ten would lie if he said he was feeling comfortable with this talk, but it didn't matter since at least he was able to have a proper conversation with the other.

Or so he thought. 

Taeyong just ignored him for the rest of the night and went to sleep.

 

 

 

...      

 

The classes started two days ago and Ten kind of came with an agreement with Taeyong. One will come to the room only when the other is sleeping, that was the rule and they both made it possible for the past four days.

Their relation didn't change much, in fact they would pick fight one with another about silly things.

Ten was more than excited about the next day, he'll finally start his dancing class and was more than glad to be put in the advanced one. Today was a hard day for him as he spend it in classroom trying to figure out how he'll be able to go through this whole year. 

Doyoung who was in another class with Jaehyun unfortunately for him , came to check on Ten in every break, keeping him company and talking to him about the "Talk To Me" app. The Thai boy was talking to Unknown from time to time, not to be entertained and foget about the class, he knew better than to get yelled at in the first week.

He went back to the room. Taeyong was still not there, he figured out that it may be better if he took a shower especially since he spend more than an hour playing with that cat. He knew he was more of a dog person but couldn't not touch the little animal. 

He took his hoodie off and threw it without giving it much thought and went to shower not realising that the hoodie was thrown in Taeyong's bed...

Few minutes later he came in, only to find his bed full of cat furr and a messed hoodie thrown there. Taeyong felt the anger growing in him when he heard the water pouring in the bathroom.

He is here...

He waited there, standing in front of the bathroom's door waiting for Ten.

An angry Taeyong was never a good Taeyong and Ten knew that something as wrong when he went out and found that angry face in front of him. The shorter frowned looking at the other's face and barely dared to open his mouth, he was sure he didn't do anything wrong.

"Is everything okay?" he dared to ask;

If glaring could murder, Ten must've been dead meat by the time. 

"I guess not" he answered himself looking anywhere else but at Taeyong who was looking through his soul with piercing eyes. 

Something finally caught Ten's attention. A white hoodie was in his roommate's bed, that wasn't the problem. 

FURR.

Cat's furr was everywhere in Taeyong's bed, caused by Ten's hoodie. I'm dead!

"Mind explaining what the hell is this?" Taeyong stated more than asked between his teeth looking straight in Ten's eyes.

"I'm-I'm really sorry i didn't mean to I-" He took a deep breath, he kind of knew Taeyong and apologizing will not led them anywhere. He had to be quick and think of a solution. "I'll take care of it"

"How?" 

Taeyong's face was still blank as ever yet the aura around him would scare anyone off.

"I'll wash it, all of it, not a piece of furr will be there" It was pretty tem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter