Surprise Dancing Class

Strange Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already late and Doyoung was still crying his heart out in the rooftop. He didn't deserve to be treated like that, and Jaehyun was beyond cruel at the moment.

In the dorm, the youngest wondered if the other was doing fine actually since it started raining, he knew he hurted him as always but he couldn't help it.

"What did I do?" was what both of them asked themselves.

 

 

 

Meanwhile Ten was happilly chatting with his friend "Unknown", talking about their music tastes, food they like, people they love and those who they don't appreciate.

Talking about that, Taeyong came into the room and sat down his bed with his phone in his hands not bothering to even say Hi.

"My roommate just came, didn't even bother to say hi e.e" was what Ten sent to Unknown.

He received a message right away.  "I don't even wanna talk about my roommate"

"Why?" asked Ten. He was sure, as hell that talking about Unknown's roommate would be way better than talking about Taeyong who was actually glaring at him.

"Pisses me off"

Ten took the hint. No more talking about the other's rommate too. They spent another hour talking about everything and nothing before deciding to sleep, so Ten switched the light off and tried to sleep. 

But that was before receiving a message from Doyoung. 

 

From: Doyoungie

Can we meet 2morrow? 

 

Ten tapped quickly an answer, there was no way Doyoung would want that if something didn't happen.

 

To: Doyoungie

Is it Jaehyun?

 

 

From: Doyoungie

Tomorrow it is then! Sleep well hyung ^^ 

 

 

The thai boy fighted the urge to spamm the younger with questions untill he answers him, but thought it'll be way better if he just could meet him and hear it all. He took a glance at Taeyong who was still looking at his phone.

"You'll hurt your eyes" 

He never liked talking to Taeyong but the older's eyes would really be damaged if he gets used to looking at the phone with the light off. Taeyong was even wondering if Ten really addressed him or it was just his imagination. It's only when he saw the younger looking at him that he finally got it.

"I'll switch the light on " And so he did. "Is it better now?" 

The thai boy kept looking at Taeyong waiting for an answer, that only came later as a "humm"  and pouted. He knew the older didn't liked him but he was being nice and an answer would've been appreciated. But what can he do...

Taeyong wasn't even paying attention to his phone anymore and Ten found it hard to sleep again.

 

Ten woke up earlier and went to his english class more excited about the following one, the dancing class. He liked the english class since he was pretty fluent in english and could express himself better than in Korean which he was still learning. Yet there was someone in his classroom who was looking and smiling at him, not the creepy way though. Ten smiled back at him.

Ten noticed that the boy was way taller than him when he got up from his seat walking toward him and sitting next to him.

"Hi!" he said.

"Oh! Hey." Answered Ten not really knowing what to say. "You just came sitting here would the teacher be okay with that?" he looked at the teacher who didn't seem to mind the two of them.

"I actually asked the teacher before changing seats" he smiled.

His smile was contagious, Ten already felt himself smiling like an idiot before coughing.

"Em...Then..Well.. I'm Ten"

The thai boy tried to present himself without looking awkward but failed myserably, what he didn't know was that the other didn't mind him smiling like an idiot nor being awkward, in fact he found it cute.

"I know" The answer surprised Ten, he would have never guessed that the other would actually know his name, it hasn't even been a whole week before the boy came to the university and moved to the dorm.  "Your room is next to mine actually, not really next to it but I guess you got what I meant" He explained himself not to creep the thai boy away.

"Oh" 

"By the way Ten, Call me Johnny, I'm a foreigner too"

"Oh" it seems like the only word that came out of the boy.

Ten was wondering if he can share his full name with the other. He looked nice, just as weird as he is, and maybe, maybe they can be good friends. So why not? 

"Chittaphon Leechaiyakul"

"Seo Youngho" 

They both spoke at the same time and bursted laughing.

"Johnny! Ten! Would both of you mind stop talking in my class?" He glared at both of them and they took the sign not to anger their teacher.

"Sorry" they both said lowering their heads.

They spent pret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter