Chapter 6

I Hate You Kim Taehyung!

"Taehyung! You !" Hiccup. "You little !" Hiccup. "Come over here!" Hiccup. 

"God, you're so ing y, V." I whisper to him and grab a handful of his shirt to pull him down next to me. His light brown hair is messed up like he just rolled out of bed and I can see his perfect abs. His dark lined eyes look innocent but naughty at the same time. He's so hot. Let's just say, Drunk Yuri is also ual Yuri. 

I don't even know what words are coming out of my mouth. Is that Taehyung? How much did I drink exactly? I wrap my arms around him and hug him, burying my face in the crook of his neck. He smells so good, like vanilla and thunderstorms.

Before he even knows it, I push him onto the headboard and pin him against it while I sit on his lap. 

"W-wait, Yuri-" V looks at me with alarmed eyes and I smirk before capturing his lips with mine. His lips are softer then I expected, and more full. He tastes sweet, like cherries and a hint of vodka. For the first few seconds he's frozen like a statue but then he reacts and kisses me back passionately. And he is a good kisser. 

V lets out this soft moan as I press up against him harder which is the iest thing I've ever heard. It turns me on thinking that I managed to make him moan. My hands circle around his neck and I grip onto his silky hair. I take advantage of his parted lips to slip my tongue into his mouth. I run my tongue along his mouth and twirl with his until he bites down on my bottom lip gently cause me to let out a moan. God, I could kiss him forever.

Suddenly, he pulls me away from him, breathing heavily and his lips cherry red. He looks at me lustfully and I stare back at him confused.

"I-I can't. Not like this." He says coldly, standing up. V looks pissed as he runs a hand through his messy hair. "!"

"What?" I ask, tears springing to my eyes. Why was I so emotional? "Am I not good enough for you? I'm sorry I'm not Tiffany or one of your girlfriends or whatever!"

"What? I may be a jerk at times, but I won't take advantage of a drunk girl, who barely even knows where she is, okay?" Taehyung tells me gently, brushing back a piece of my messy hair. "You don't even know what you're doing. By tommorow, you'll forget about this."

I hiccup again and rest my head on his shoulder, closing me eyes. "Just go to sleep, okay?" He pats my head softly and I feel myself drifting off into darkness.

*****

I wake up to my head pounding. Holy crap, I had the worst headache ever, I felt so sick. Water. I wanted a cold glass of water. 

Where was I? I'm wrapped up in a blanket with my head on a pillow, so it was probably someone's room. I stretch and yawn. Then I notice what I'm wearing. A loose white t-shirt and a pair of shorts. It smells so good,  familiarly of vanilla but I can't put my finger on who's it is. 

Oh. My. God.

I remember Sunny taking me to a party, drinking a lot, and then someone taking me upstairs.

Oh, Bae Yuri. Please tell me you were responsible enough to know not to hook up with a random stranger.

I mean.. I don't feel sore. Does it hurt afterwards? 

I DON'T KNOW I'M JUST AN INNOCENT .

..RIGHT?

I stand up abruptly, my heart thudding, looking around the room. On the bed there's someone sleeping, a boy. It must be him.

YOU IDIOT YURI! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? IT WAS MEANT TO BE SPECIAL! 

I bite my lip to prevent any tears slipping out.  I tiptoe over to see his face, careful not to wake him up. What if it's someone I know? 

He's shirtless so I can see his perfect six pack. Wow, I picked a looker it seems. My eyes trail upwards and they widen.

Oh no. No. No. No! Laying there with an angelic look on his face is Taehyung. His pink lips are slightly parted so I can hear him steadily breathing. He's still asleep. 

I find my bag and whip out my phone. I text Sunny rapidly, not wanting to call in case I make too much noise. 

Me: SUNNY!!!!!

Me: WHERE ARE YOU?

Sunny: At home! Why? Where are you? 

Sunny: Oh crap. I left you at the party didn't I? 

Me: yes. Yes you did.

Sunny: okay, I'm coming, don't worry. I'll be 5 minutes

I put down my phone in relief and search for my dress but it's no where to be found. Oh whatever, I'll just buy Sunny a new one later. I grab my heels, glance at Taehyung one last time, and get outta there. 

*****
"I'm so sorry for leaving you, I was totally wasted and Tiffany drove me home so I forgot." Sunny apologises once again as she drops me off at my mansion. 

"It's fine, just.. Thanks for picking me up." I hug her and wave until she's gone. I pad up to the front door, thankfully dressed in the jeans and shirt Sunny gave to me, and unlock it with my key. 

It's about 11am and Sunday but I'm still hoping my mum and sister had a lie in, or are out. I cautiously step in and I close my eyes when I see my mum.

"BAE YURI! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY?! WE WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU! YOU DIDN'T EVEN RING TOO TELL US YOU WERE STAYING OUT! YOU DID EVEN PICK UP YOUR PHONE! WE WERE SO CLOSE TO CALLING THE POLICE! What do you have to SAY for yourself?" My mum explodes on me and I cringe. 

"I'm sorry...?" I whisper, fiddling with my hands. 

"You will not be allowed to leave the house for 2 weeks, unless I ask you to, or at school, do you understand me?" She doesn't wait for an answer and carries on. "I invited people over for dinner so be sure to dress nice. Oh, and take out Hyeji today. She was bothering me all night about taking her out for bubble tea."

I nod and start trodding upstairs quickly, eager to take a long warm shower. How the hell was I going to face Taehyung now?! I chuck the old clothes into my laundry basket and turn on water and sit as a ball on the floor. 

I can't believe it.

*****

I dress simply in a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a sweatshirt, I pull a cap down on my head last minute so no one can see my tired out face. I slap a fake smile on my face as Hyeji runs around giddily in her loose dress, repeating the words 'bubble tea' over and over again.

I know she's missed it a lot, it was rare to find a good place in London, and was super overpriced. We stop outside Bubble Cafe and Hyeji runs in with me following her tiredly. 

"1 chocolate bubble tea, please! And whipped cream!" Hyeji pipes up to the grumpy looking cashier. 

I peered around for Eunbi but it seems she wasn't working tonight.

"One green bubble tea, extra sugar, and coffee jelly please." I say, and I hear a manly voice next to me say the exact same thing. 

I look over, surprised. The handsome boy looks back at me and I feel myself flushing a little since I look so terrible right now. It was Jimin, one of the good looking and nicer Kingkas. I've heard that he mostly stays out of the bullying that the popular brats do. He was the on the basketball team, and he obviously worked out a lot from his muscles and chiselled features.

He smiled at me and seemed to want to say something but my cashier snapped me back to reality. Good, because his gaze was about to make me into a pool of goo. 

"That'll be 9,000 won." She says in a dull tone. I hand her the money quickly and she responds in the same tone. "Thank you, we'll be over in a few minutes." 

"Can we sit there, Yuri?" Hyeji pulled me along with her anyways and we sit a one of the little pink booths. She jumps around giddily. 

"Why are you so hyper today?" I ask and squish her cheeks. "What did Mai feed you, hm?"

"No, it's not because of Mai!" She sighed. "I met a new friend at school. She's really nice! Her name's Ara and she so pretty!" 

"Aww!" I poked her. "Already making friends?"

"Bleh! Have you made any friends yet?" Hyeji pouts at me.

"Actually, she has." A smooth voice says next to me and someone sits down next to me. "Hello there, little miss. I'm Park Jimin, your sister's friend. Can I have the pleasure of knowing our name?" 

My heart jumps when I hear his voice and he gives me a wide grin. He looks so perfect and like a model, because of his branded clothes and immaculately styled hair. I suddenly feel very self conscious of my rats nest hair and I secretly run my fingers through my long strands.

"Hehe.. My name's Hyeji. Yuri's little sister. You're very good looking!" Hyeji giggles like she's fallen in love with him already. Gross.

"Aw, thank you, you're very beautiful yourself!" Jimin smiles and then averts his gaze to me. "You must take after your sister." 

Hyeji just continues smiling coyly. 

My face probably looks like a tomato right now because my heart is thudding and my cheeks feel hot. "Y-yah! What are you saying?!" 

"Are you flustered by me, Yuri?" An amused smile dances on his lips. "That's so cute." 

"W-wha--" I stutter. 

"Oh, I gotta run. See you later Yuri, Hyeji. We should go out sometime." He winks, grabs his drink and leaves as soon as he came.

"Wah~ Unnie! Have you already got a boyfriend? I'm so jealous! He's so good looking!" Hyeji squealed excitedly. "How did you manage to catch him? Teach me!" 

"Aish, you brat!"

*****
"Miss Yuri, you should probably start getting changed. The guests will be arriving soon." Mai looks at me worriedly since my hair in thrown into a messy bun and I have a distinct dirt stain on my shirt where Hyeji decided to hurl a piece of mud at me.

I stop cackling at the hilarious cat videos on YouTube and sober up. 

"Oh yeah. I forgot. I'll be down in 20 minutes." I say and roll over on my bed and make my way over to the bathroom. 

It's my second time showering today, but I still feel a bit nasty from Saturday so I make sure to scrub thoroughly with my strawberry soap. I start my amazing rendition of Girls Generation's 'Gee' (that song is just so dang catchy.) and don't realise how long I've spent dancing around in my shower.

I'm still singing it loudly as I half dry my hair. I wrap my white towel around my body and secure it so it won't fall off while I go to grab my clothes from my room. 

"Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby--" I rummage through my closet to find my pink dress. 

"Nice singing, Yuri." I heard the unmistakable voice behind me. 

And just as I turn to face Taehyung, my towel slips onto the floor.