Chapter 2

I Hate You Kim Taehyung!

"Bae Yuri! Get up right now! You're going to be late if you sleep any later!" I can hear a distant voice shouting at me. 

"What...? Mm." I mumble and roll around in my cave of plushies and pillows. 

"Yuriiii! It's time for school!" Another voice pipes up. 

I sit up slowly and rub my eyes tiredly. 

"Finally!" My mum says, rolling her eyes. Hyeji is hopping around on my bed, with way to much energy for the morning. 

"Get off my bed, you brat." I say halfheartedly, sliding on my slippers and dragging myself to the bathroom.

"Woah. Yuri looks like a zombie.. Creepy!" Hyeji squeals and grabs mum. 

"I left your new uniform on the door. Come down in 10 minutes for breakfast." Mum paused, "And you really do look like a zombie today Yuri!" 

*****

10 minutes later, I drag myself down the stairs, ready in my new uniform. It looked so fancy. A black and gold blazer, a thin cardigan, a short red plaid skirt, and a red tie. It was totally cute though and went well with my long brown hair. 

"You look lovely in your uniform honey, but you need to hurry up and eat! You have 5 minutes left." My mum looks down at her gold watch with a worried look.

I shovel in the fluffy strawberry pancakes and syrup in no time and have time to spare. I grab my little black backpack and pull on my shoes. At the last minute, I grab my scarf and wrap it around me. It was starting to get chilly since it was October already.

"Yuri, you'll be fine going next door, right? Sora knows all about it so it'll be alright. I need to drop off Hyeji to her school soon." My mum hugs me tightly. "Good luck at school, honey!"

I nod in response.

"Bye pig! Have fun at school!" Hyeji hugs my legs and looks up at me with her big doe eyes.

I pat her head. "See you. Bye mum!" 

A breeze ruffles my hair pleasantly. Mum said the house to the left so I press the doorbell and wait patiently. A minute later I hear a shout and then fumbling at the door. It opens halfway and my face prepares to go into a smile, until I see who it is. 

Bubble boy. 

He's in the same school uniform, and dang did he look good in it. His light hair is messed up the perfect amount to give him the I don't care look. Recognition flashes through his eyes and his fake smile turns into a scowl. 

"You! You're that bo-" I start pointing at him.

He responds by slamming the door in my face. "Why are you stalking me?" I hear him say from the other side.

"As if I'm stalking you! Just open the door! Can I talk to your mum or someone who's a little more civilised?" I continue to knock continuously on the shiny door. "Or with a brain of sorts?"

Again, I hear a lot of muffled shouting and the door swings open again. It's not that rude boy this time, but instead an elegant looking lady with a big smile on her face.

"Hello! I'm sorry for that! I'm Mrs Kim, your mothers friends? You must be Yuri! Please come in." She ushers me inside I awkwardly stand there. "Just one second." 

The woman yells down the corridor with a surprisingly strict voice. "Kim Taehyung, you get back here right now and you will stop acting like a little child!" 

Kim Taehyung. 

That must be that boys name.

He slouches back in, still scowling. I pull a face at him behind his mothers back. Two could be childish. 

"Yuri, this is Taehyung, my son. Sorry, he's a bit grumpy in the mornings. Taehyung, this is Yuri, Eunsol's daughter. You're taking her to and back from school today and looking after her, you hear me?" She says sternly, looking at her son. 

He grunts in response and walks out of the door. 

"He's just putting on his little 'cool' act, don't worry about it." Mrs Kim assures me. "Good luck at school, sweetie. Seoul Private School is great." 

I thank her and head out after Mr Grumpy who's leaning against a sleek black car, texting someone quickly. A chauffeur sits at the front.

"Hurry up. You took forever." He says coldly. "Get in." 

"Well, it seems you haven't gotten any nicer." I mutter and slip into the car. The seats were plush and comfortable, but I was used to fancy things. If you hadn't noticed, my parents are really rich so I've always had quite a luxurious life. I didn't like to flaunt it though, I found it annoying when people rubbed their wealth in others faces.

"So.." I start, trying to make a conversation.

"No." He responds before I even finish.

"Okay." I say back.

He slides on his gold headphones so we sit in silence after that. Thankfully, the ride was only about 5 minutes from his house so I didn't have to stay with him for too long. I didn't get what his problem was, he was the reason we even fell, since he was the one who yanked me back. Plus he'd stolen my first kiss! It was meant for someone special, not some rude boy who I'd just met. 

I gave him pointed, angry looks throughout the car ride which he either didn't notice or chooses to ignore it. That jerk! 

"We've arrived sir. Have a good day at school." The chauffeur said and promptly opened the door for him. 

Before Taehyung got out, he paused to say something, "Don't think we're friends now, Bae Yuri."

"Don't worry, I really didn't." 

"And, watch yourself for what you did yesterday. If anyone finds out, I won't be the only one who kills you." 

I was fuming at his comment. Who did he think he was? I was the one who felt more disgusted here yet he tried to blame it on me! I hate that guy!

My train of thought was interrupted by the immediate screams and squeals from outside. 

"V Oppa! You look so nice today!"

"Oppa, I brought you some chocolate!" 

"Oppa! Do you like my new haircut?" 

"Waa~ He's so cool!"

I cringe at the overused word of 'oppa' and the cutesy voice and aegyo they're using.

What the heck? Were they all waiting for Taehyung? How popular was he?! 

The chauffeur politely opens my side of the door and I step out after thanking him. All eyes turn to me and I suddenly feel uncomfortable. Then all the whispering starts.

"Who is that?"

"Why was she in oppa's car?" A Fangirl stares daggers at me.

"Wow, she's hot!" A guy with slicked back hair whispers. Ew.

Taehyung starts dragging me towards the school, ignoring everyone. 

"I'm going to take you to reception and you should get your schedule and stuff. I'm only doing this because my mum would kill me if I didn't." He says to me as we reach the building.

"Yeah, yeah. You hate me, don't wanna be friends, don't talk to me... Blah blah blah." I roll my eyes. "You could at least be a bit more original with your comments and insults!" 

"I don't want to waste my breath."

"You're such a jerk! First, you steal my first kiss and then you start acting like I'm some peasant and just insult me! You act like I want to be here with you." I snap back at him. 

"Most girls would die to even talk to me let alone kiss me! You should be grateful that you're next to me right now." He says angrily. "And that was my first kiss! I've never kissed anyone before! Why did it have to be you?

"Blah blah blah. I'm not listening!" I stick my tongue out at him and cover my ears. But inside, I'm really surprised. Not to be judgemental, but I thought he would be a total player because of his giant ego, and since he was good looking. Considering the crowd outside, he certainly had big selection.

"What?! You're so childish!  Yah!" Taehyung tries to pull my hands of my ears but I stick them on there firmly. "Nobody ignores me! I'm Kim Taehyung!"

"Blah blah blah! Are you done?" I continue, enjoying how mad he was getting. 

"No girl I've ever met was like this! What's wrong with you? Are you secretly a robot?" He huffs. "Why aren't you obsessing over me?"

"You're so conceited! You think you're above everyone else and everyone should bow down to you like you're a freaking king! Well, I hate to break it to you but I don't care!" 

"Look who's talking! You, you are the most irritating girl I've ever met in my whole life! I hate you!"

"Thanks, that means the world to me!" I reply sarcastically. "Stop talking to me! I don't want to talk to you." 

Taehyung looked throughly pissed, to my delight. I'd probably dented his gigantic ego. 

Yay!

*****

Taehyung keeps for me to hurry up, so to piss him off further, I walk even slower. All of a sudden he spins around, grabs me and lifts me up bridal style. What the heck was he doing?! 

"Yah! Are you on crack, Kim Taehyung? Put me down right now!" I yell, squirming around but he's stronger than I thought. 

He brings his lips near to my ears and I shiver (they're really sensitive, okay?), "Stop talking to me. I don't want to talk to you." He whispers and I totally flush bright pink. This jerk is using my words against me!

And then he drops me right on my and walks away. I'm left frustrated and embarrassingly flustered. I stand up determinedly and dust off my skirt. 

I will get you back, Kim Taehyung.