Chapter 3

I Hate You Kim Taehyung!

"Hello, my name's is Bae Yuri. I've just moved back here from London after 11 years. It nice to meet you guys." I bow politely in front of the class. 

I really couldn't recognise many faces, after all it's been so many years and my memory wasn't the best. Everyone seems to be sizing me up and judging me already. How very cliché for the rich kids to be judgemental.

Surprise, surprise Mrs Choi thinks I should sit next to Taehyung since my mother phoned her about him being my little 'buddy'.

For once, he's not scowling at me, but he actually looks pretty amused. I flash him a fake smile and take the seat between him and another girl. She's pretty with a short brown hair and a bright smile. 

"Hi! My name's Sunny! It's nice to meet you." Sunny waves at me merrily and I notice her many bracelets and neon pink lipstick. I greet her back and smile. 

She's really bubbly and friendly, plus she promises to introduce me to her friends at lunch. 

Taehyung is flirting with this willowy, model like girl, Sunny tells me her name's Tiffany, and that they're actually friends. 

I'm so jealous.

Not because of Taehyung, but the fact that he gets to talk to Tiffany, she seems pretty cool and looks amazing in her school uniform. When he focuses back at his work, I scribble down something on a piece of paper and chuck it at his head.

'Is that your girlfriend? ;))'

He looks over at me with an annoyed look and then writes something back. 'Are you jealous? You so wanna be my girlfriend, don't you? ;) Sorry, you're not my type.'

'No. I was just curious! >_< Don't think that I like you! You're not MY type!!'

'Ok, I'll tell you, come closer. It's a secret. :)'

I raise an eyebrow, but he just motions for me to come closer. I sigh and shift to my left and he leans in to whisper in my ear. 

What I didn't expect was for him to bite gently on my earlobe.

What he didn't expect was for me to scream in the middle of class. 

I shrieked in surprise, and then slapped a hand over my mouth. I push my chair back, putting my other hand on my ear. That idiot just started laughing silently at me and I glared at him.

"Miss Bae, do you have something to share with us?" Mrs Choi says to me firmly.

"N-no. Sorry. I thought there was a... spider on my head!" I reply back nervously. 

"Next time, I hope you're able to keep your mouth closed, I'll let you off since its your first day." She gives me a stern look and turns back to the board.

"What actually happened?" Sunny asks me immediately after Mrs Choi turns back around.

"N-nothing."

"BS." She says bluntly. "It has to do with V right?"

"Fine.. Yeah. He bit my ear!" I whisper shouted at her.

"Seriously?! That's hot." She says in a serious tone.

"Are you crazy? That was weird!" I hiss.

"Whatever you say~" She sings and goes back to writing in her notebook. 

RING!

I look down at my book full of colourful doodles and shrugged. Oh well. I started to pack up my stuff and shoved it into my bag. It was lunch time now! Yay! My favourite time of the day. I wait for Sunny who's checking her makeup in her mirror. 

"So are you and V a thing, or what?" She says nonchalantly as walk out of class.

"No!" I exclaim, and then I notice the stares I was getting. "I mean, no!" I say in a quieter tone.  

"Hm, okay. I was just wondering, I think Tiffany has a thing for him, and she's a pretty powerful girl, she's the top Queenka you know? Girl want to be her. Guys want to be in her." Sunny comments. "V is the top Kingka of the school, which mean people practically worship the ground he steps on. There are literal fan clubs that are dedicated to him, he's pretty much a celebrity, his dad's that famous actor and his mum is a fashion designer." 

I roll my eyes. "So girls like them because they're hot and rich? Isn't that really shallow of them?"

Sunny laughs. "Basically. But they're also academically, athletically and financially gifted, plus the Kingkas dancing is amazing. Girls find it y."

We grab our lunch and then Sunny takes me over to her table. She gives me weird look when I order a coke and fries, she got a tiny portion of salad, no dressing, and a bottle of mineral water.

"Hey guys! This is Yuri, she's new to this school. Be nice to her, okay?" Sunny chirps happily.

I wave and smile. There are plenty of popular people there, and even some Kingkas which introduce themselves as Suga, Jimin, and J-Hope. Tiffany is also there, giggling with Taehyung who doesn't even look up to acknowledge us. Jerk.