[P] Chapter II (2; Him)

[P] Writing Our Dreams (by gogumaloyal)

Who would thought that Seohyun got herself such a perfect boyfriend in this world? She did not care of what people were talking behind them. What she knew is that she was deeply in love with the idiot and forever would.

She felt grateful, knowing him for 5 years and having him as her lover for 2 years. Everyday felt like a fantasy for her to live the life with just him by her side. People that were close to them, knew how loving and adorable they were with each other. Strangers may have thought that they were just best friend seeing how foolish they behaved towards each other but some thought that they were just so adorable to each other.

People love them but certain people that saw them together felt annoyed on how close they were. Well, it was natural for human to have this love and hate feeling. Who can we blame?

Walking to the café after school, hand-in-hand with him never failed to make her heart thumping hard. Even though they have already done this hundred times but her heart just beat like crazy. She would have never hated that kind of feelings, she liked it through and through. Unknowingly, she smiled to herself and Yonghwa caught it.

“What are you smiling about, huh?” he asked as he squeezed her hand a bit.

Seohyun looked up to him and just shook her head, signifying that there was nothing about it.

Yonghwa chuckled then pulled her closer as he put his arm around her shoulders. His other free hands pinched her nose and ruffled her hair. He loved to do that, to annoy her so that he could see how cute when she was angry and hit him- hopefully, not too hard.

As Yonghwa predicted, Seohyun did hit his arm as she blushed.

They finally arrived at the café.

“Yonghwa hyung! Seohyunnie!” The eye-smiled boy, Kang Minhyuk called them as they opened the café door. The couple looked at each other, then chuckled. Minhyuk and the others seemed like they already have arrived for a long time and were waiting for them.

Seohyun squeezed herself between her unnies as Yonghwa took a sit beside Jungshin. The CNSD group would always hang out in the café after school. CNSD was a group that would always take a part doing performance for the school events. The boys would play the instruments and singing as the girls would dancing and also sing along. Sometimes, they would perform just among their group but most of it they would perform together. People loved when they had a performance together.

“Why are you so late, huh, Seohyunnie?” Hyoyeon whined just as Seohyun sat next to her.

Seohyun just smirked as she blamed Yonghwa who then looked at Hyoyeon. Yonghwa who watched his most beloved girlfriend behaving that way, gasped as he was aware of “that look” that Seohyun gave to Hyoyeon.

“Yah, yah, yah Seo Juhyun! You think that I don’t know what’s that look for?” Yonghwa complained.

“Eyy, hyung. What did you do to make us wait for you guys that long, huh?” Jungshin whined to his hyung this time.

Yonghwa was taken aback as now he realized that everyone was now blaming him for making them wait for him and Seohyun for too long. He laughed in disbelief and looked at Seohyun who just feigning innocence.

“Wahh, you’re playing innocent now, huh, Hyun-ah? Wahh, great. Now this is all my fault for making you guys wait for us. Yah! I didn’t do anything, okay!” he tried to defend himself. He folded his arms together then looked away while Seohyun chuckled secretly.

“Yeah, ‘didn’t do anything’“ Tiffany said in teasing tone and all of them giggled.

Yonghwa widened his eyes in disbelief.

Actually, all of them including Seohyun knew this so-ing-slow walking habit of Yonghwa’s. But only him that did not know about it. They just liked to tease Yonghwa when they see a chance for it. It was kind of mean, right? But that’s what they were. FRIENDS. They just loved teasing around each other. And it just rare to see Yonghwa this flustered.

Yonghwa groaned but then he finally realized that they were just teasing him. Yonghwa kept his flustered face as he was thinking an idea to get them back, including his Seohyun.

“Fine, fine, fine. I’m sorry for making you guys wait for us. We just making out on the roadside then maybe touched each other…”

“YAH YAH YAH. We’re just joking! Eww, I don’t want to hear your . Gosh, Seohyun-ah! Why did you date this kind of guy?” Sooyoung gave a death stare towards Yonghwa as she was getting ready to smack him in head as the others were rolling their eyes and wanted to puke because of Yonghwa.

Seohyun could not say anything since she was too embarrassed because of the words that Yonghwa just said. She thought that she could get back at Yonghwa but eventually she was the one who get embarrassed.

Yonghwa smirked in victory.

They continued talking and were playing around.

Seohyun hoped that they will be like this forever. She never wanted the group to split up. Looking around, she noticed that her friends were happily chatting with each other. Jonghyun, Minghyuk, Yoona and Taeyeon were busy talking about the upcoming examination. Jungshin was busy complaining about a teacher that kept on giving him homework to Yonghwa as Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Tiffany were busy talking about the newest fashion for the winter season. Even though Seohyun did not say a single word but she could feel the happiness. This happiness that she could just share the moment with them.

Yonghwa who was just pretending listening to what Jungshin was whining about, was wondering what Seohyun was thinking about right now. The whole time, he was glancing to Seohyun. Seohyun seemed like a crazy person because she was looking at everyone as her beautiful smile plastered on her face then she suddenly chuckled. Yonghwa almost laughed out loud seeing her being like that but he held on his laughter as he knew that Seohyun would not be the kind of crazy, if it was not something going in her mind right now.

After an hour hanging out together, they finally decided to go home.

“Yah, Jung Yonghwa don’t do funny stuff to our Seohyun! She’s still innocent! Understand?” Tiffany warned him before they said farewell.

All the unnies, one by one reminded Yonghwa so he would not do anything funny towards Seohyun. Both of the couple could only chuckle. The boys then pulled the girls who was still telling him to whatnot. If they did not pull them, all of them may have not gotten home early.

And as usual, Yonghwa would walk Seohyun home. It was almost 9 P.M. And it was getting too cold. Yonghwa wrapped his arm around Seohyun as his other hands was shoved in his pocket as they walked through the park near Seohyun’s house. They always did that first before sending her home. It was just their “thing”.

“Yong oppa,” Seohyun called him.

Yonghwa just hummed.

“I love you”

Yonghwa chuckled as he looked at Seohyun. His eyes met with hers. He could see that she was blushing but half of her face was covered with her scarf.

“Me too.” Yonghwa did not want to question why she suddenly said the three words because he knew Seohyun. She always blurted out random stuff.

“Yah, Seohyunnie” He called her. He pulled her hand and held it  in his pocket.

Seohyun looked at him as she raised her eyebrows.

“What were you thinking at the café back then?”

Seohyun tilted her head as she blinked several times.

“I caught you staring at everyone and then chuckled all of sudden. I knew that you were thinking about something”

Seohyun looked up as she tried to remember when she did that. Then, she finally remembered it.

“Ah,that. I just hoped that we could be like this forever” she said as she looked down.

“Be like what?”

“Well, like just now. Sitting together, then talking happily with each other. I’m just happy being like that and I hope I can see all of us just being like that” She said, still looking down.

“Yah” Yonghwa stopped walking as he turned to face her. Seohyun did too.

Yonghwa lifted her head before he said, “Of course we are going to be like this forever. No one is going to change it, okay?”

Seohyun flashed her sweet smile then nodded cutely.

He chuckled seeing her aeygo and pinched her nose with his free hand. She pouted after that, whining. Yonghwa laughed as he pulled her closer and kissed her forehead softly.

Seohyun closed her eyes as she enjoyed it. She prayed that she could live in this moment forever. Little did she knew that she could not do so…