[P] Chapter IV (4; Rain)

[P] Writing Our Dreams (by gogumaloyal)

As she lets the water flows on her face, her memories keep playing in her mind. Seohyun shuts her eyes as she remembers the moment.

Seohyun groaned as Yonghwa smirked in victory. Yonghwa was walking a bit slow but Seohyun was walking even slower than him because of she was unwilling to go wherever he wanted to go now.

“Oh, come on Juhyun-ah! Are you a tortoise or something? Walk faster!” Yonghwa urged her.

Seohyun rolled her eyes before she gave him a death glare. “Now you know the feeling of walking with you before. You’re much slower!” She muttered under her breath.

“What did you said?” Yonghwa asked as he lowered his gaze on her.

Seohyun glared at him and hit his head. Yonghwa frowned as he looked at Seohyun in disbelief.

“What was that for?” Yonghwa rubbed his head.

“THAT WAS FOR WAKING ME UP FROM MY BEAUTIFUL SLEEP!” Seohyun shouted. People around were looking at them weirdly.

Yonghwa who noticed that, apologized and bowed to the people around him. Then, he cupped as he dragged her to the near bakery.

The moment when they entered the bakery. They sat near the window after ordering their favorite patbingsu. Seohyun was still feeling angry with Yonghwa so she sat in front of him and did not bother to sit next to him.

Yonghwa just sighed looking at his girl.

“Okay, okay, okay. I’m sorry for waking you up. Satisfied?” He finally ended the silence between them.

Seohyun glared at him before looking outside the window.

Yonghwa tried to reach her hand but Seohyun quickly moved aside.

He groaned as he did not know what to do anymore. “Seriously, Seo Juhyun?! Is it a crime for me to take my most beloved girlfriend to go on a date today?”

“Yes it is!” Seohyun folded her arms and pouted. Her nostril start to widen once again.

No matter how Yonghwa wanted to be serious in this situation, he could not help but laughed at her cuteness. Seohyun who just looked at Yonghwa was getting angrier than before because he was not serious.

“Yah!” She scolded.

Yonghwa said his sorry then looked at her sweetly.

“I already told you that I just want to lay around on my bed for today! I don’t want to go out or do anything. I’ve told you last night on the phone, didn’t I?” Seohyun whined.

“Eyy, since when did Seo Juhyun becomes a lazy ?” Yonghwa rested his head on his arm.

Seohyun glared at Yonghwa and sighed.

“We just finished our mid-terms exam. I need a rest. I’ve been staying up all night to study! Do you know how tiring is that?”

Yonghwa chuckled secretly, looking at how cute Seohyun was complaining to him right now.

“Aigoo, my Seohyun worked so hard for the mid-terms, huh?” He reached for her cheek and pinched it.

Seohyun was about to hit him but stopped when the waiter came and brought their order. They muttered a thanks to the waiter before he left them together to enjoy the patbingsu.

As Seohyun was busy enjoying her dessert, Yonghwa stared at her. He likes doing that if they are having their patbingsu. Seohyun would only focus on her dessert only. He could see a dark circle under her eyes which mean she really had lacked of sleeps. He felt so guilty.

Yonghwa leant back on his seat and allowed Seohyun to enjoy the dessert herself. Seohyun noticed that and looked at him.

“What’s wrong?”

Yonghwa shook his head then he told her to just continue eating. Seohyun shrugged off the thoughts and she just continued eating.

He already promised to himself that he would treat her extra special so she would not regret to go a date with him today.

Just then, Seohyun had a red bean at the corner of her lips and she was not aware of it when she was too busy enjoying her patbingsu. Yonghwa just chuckled, looking at her then called her which of course made her look at him in confusion.

Yonghwa was half standing as he leaned towards her, lifted her chin and brought her closer to him as he got closer to her. He the corner of her lips and ate the red beans before sitting back. He smirked then folded his arms.

Seohyun who was really startled because of the sudden skin ship just looked at him blankly. Her face started to heat up and became red. She just realized what had happened and covered her face. She was blushing so hard and almost flipped over their table and just wanted to go in hiding.

Yonghwa chuckled at seeing her reactions. Unknowingly, he also was blushing because of his sudden action.

They almost had their first kiss.

Yeah, you guess it right. They have never had their first kiss yet. Their lips were still innocent but no one knew about it. The people around them thought that they have already had their first kiss but the truth was they have not done it yet. He just could kiss her on other parts but only on her lips that he just could not as he did not have the gut to do so. Yonghwa was waiting for a perfect moment for both of them to seal their lips together. He wanted to make it special for both of them. Maybe, he would kiss her on their wedding? Who would have known…?  

Getting back to the reality, Seohyun was still blushing madly because of it and he was staring at her with the biggest smirk ever plastered on his face.

“Yah” He called her.

Seohyun hesitantly looked at him, still worrying if he would attack her again.

“You look adorable, Hyun. Maybe I should do that a lot more…” He teased as he tried to pretend another attempt.

Seohyun frowned and tried to hit him. Yonghwa was laughing out loud as he defended himself.

They played around and hung out together at the bakery for about an hour when Yonghwa decided to go strolling around the Myungdong Street. Seohyun stopped him. She looked outside of the window to show him that it was not a good weather to do so. It might rain anytime sooner.

But, Yonghwa being too stubborn and annoyed Seohyun until she agreed to go with him.

After annoying her in so many ways, Seohyun finally could not hold on anymore and went along to stroll with him while  still worrying about the weather.

They went to Myungdong and walked on the street hand-in-hand. Somehow, Yonghwa had managed to make Seohyun smiled and they were laughing out loud. The people around them just looked at them, grinning secretly. They look so lovely and adorable on the others’ eyes.

 Still did not get enough of patbingsu, they bought ice creams then continued strolling around.

Yonghwa looked around him before his eyes laid on Seohyun. was full with smudges. He chuckled which gained Seohyun attention.

“What are you chuckling about?”

“Your mouth… Are you purposely eating like a child so that I would CLEAN it up for you again?” He stressed on the ‘clean’ word.

Seohyun blushed then quickly wiped . After they have done doing that, she hit Yonghwa’s arm. Yonghwa wrapped his arm around Seohyun despite being hurt by the hit by Seohyun.

“Just kidding” he chuckled.

Seohyun glared at him but then she secretly smiled.

“Oppa,” She called him.

Yonghwa looked at her then raised his eyebrows.

“Why… why haven’t we… share our…” Seohyun stopped talking as she blushed so hard this time.

Yonghwa knew what kind of question that she was trying to ask. It was about their kiss.

He pretended to be innocent around her even though he had already knew of the question, “Sharing what?”

Seohyun frowned. “Oppa,” she whined.

“What?” He whined too, teasingly.

“Eyy, you know what I’m trying to say” She looked down.

“Nope. I don’t know” And now he was acting cutely as he smirked.

Seohyun rolled her eyes then looked at Yonghwa. She saw that smirk then hit Yonghwa playfully many times.

“Okay, okay. I’m just joking” He stopped her. She sighed as she muttered the word, “Choding”

Yonghwa chuckled as he stopped walking. She started to feel the intense in his eyes as her eyes met his.

“You want the taste of my lips that badly, huh?” He again. Seohyun hit his arm again which made Yonghwa laughed then caught her wrist before slowly leaning to her.

Their face was just inches away from each other. Suddenly, there was a drop of water fell right on his nose which made Yonghwa backed away. Seohyun who just closed her eyes, opened her eyes as she felt   water, dropped on her cheek. They both looked at each other before realizing that it was raining.

Seohyun laughed as Yonghwa groaned because the rain had ruined their moment. He looked down to Seohyun. He leaned in, hoping that he could kiss her. But she stopped him with a smack on his head.

“Are you crazy? It’s raining, you stupid. We might have gotten cold. Keep your kiss later” Seohyun ran under the rain and tried to find a shelter for both of them.

Yonghwa rolled his eyes. He thought that maybe Seohyun would kiss in the rain or do romantic kind of thing but she just ruined it.

As they both find a place to shelter and tried to make themselves warm, Yonghwa glared at her.

“What?” Seohyun asked innocently.

“You ruined our first kiss” He said coldly.

Seohyun chuckled. Then she pecked on his cheek. It was really a daring move by Seohyun. Of course Yonghwa would not expect that from her but he felt happy that Seohyun finally made her move.

Seohyun was blushing hard but still has the gut to look at him.

“Would that be enough for you?” She asked

Yonghwa shook his head cutely. “No! I want on the lips!” He whined and pouted.

Seohyun rolled her eyes then playfully hit his chest.

Yonghwa laughed out loud seeing how embarrassed she was at the moment. He grabbed her hand then kissed her tomato cheeks which made her stopped and looked at him.

“As for your question, I’ll kiss you when the time is right. On our very perfect moment, so you would always remember of our first kiss” He whispered.

“Really?” She asked.

Yonghwa looked at her then nodded. “I promised” then he leaned in and kiss her forehead.

Seohyun eyes are fluttering, opens wide. The water is still falling on her face, it is not too hard but enough to bring her back to the reality.

“That stupid promise” She scoffs.

She turns off the shower then wipes herself clean.

She walks out of the bathroom and goes straight to her moderate closet. She dresses herself up in a cute pink pajama before getting in her bed and sleeps.