CHAPTER 2 - Here

The End In Sight

== Chapter 2 ==

 

                                                                                                       Here                                                                                                      

== Jimin

It was late morning when he woke up. It surprised him how he was able to sleep so late in, usually being the type to rise early, way before the guards did their morning roll call. Maybe it was for the fact that he spent majority of night awake, cautious of the new being in the room. The new being. His eyes widened, as he jumped up, scanning the room in fear.

 

Their eyes met. This time, Jimin could clearly see them, through the morning light shining in through the small single window in the room. The metal bars decorating it, serving as a reminder as to where they were.

 

= Jungkook

He stared back at the figure, whose eyes gradually widened in shock. It confused him, Jungkook never really being known as too intimidating or scary looking enough to receive such an expression from another person.

 

“Come on, come on, line up you little s” a voice rang through the corridor, as both of their eyes darted towards the door, where the voice was the loudest. It was time for them to be let out into the courtyard. The only reason he knew it was because he studied and studied this prison, and its routines to the smallest of detail for the past year.

 

-

 

Myungsoo was an old man. Grey short hair, quite short in figure with a slightly hunched back, completed by many wrinkles decorating his face, - as would be given for anyone at his age.

 

Despite his appearance, he was different. He wasn't just any old man that you could find everywhere, he was an ex-gang boss, and one of his father’s closes old friends, which made him one of Jungkooks friends too.

 

“It doesn’t feel right seeing you in this place, now that you are actually here before me” he said, his face showing something close to remorse as he stared regretfully, yet warmly at Jungkook.

 

“You knew this was my plan all along, and I waited too long for this.” Jungkook simply answered, as he proceeded to sit down next to the old man on the bench, his hands shoved into his pockets as he watched the other prisoners play football in front of them. It was dirty play all over, and Jungkook was starting to loose interest in the game, finding it hard to see how anyone could possibly enjoy such game here, - where you won based on your cheating skills ability.

 

“Had I known what my words would create in that foolish head of yours.” He gave out a sigh, once again, his voice full of something Jungkook could only guess as guilt of some kind.

 

-

                              

“It’s not like you are here Jungkook. You can just get someone else to do it, if you really must” Myungsoo stressed out, as he watched the kid on the other side of the glass filled with rage and distress, and looking for a place-a person to release it all on.

 

“Then I must get here...” Came the words after a small pause, and Myungsoo felt anxious at the young kids words, or more to what he feared they were suggesting.

 

-

 

Jungkook wanted to do the job himself, he wanted to be the one, but being underage he knew that no matter what he did he would be sent to some youth prison or detention centre, so he had to wait, and the next day after coming of age he set out for his perfect crime, pulling some strings to land in this exact same prison as the person he has been waiting to see for far too long, - the person he wanted to suffer as much as he and his father had. The murderer of his father.

 

                                                                                    AUTHOR's NOTES                                                                                 

Short/Quick Update!

Other chapters should be longer!

Hope you will enjoy!