CHAPTER 11 - Connection

The End In Sight

== Chapter 11 ==

 

                                                                                                       Connection                                                                                                      

 

== Jungkook

He was leaning against the fence, watching over the courtyard. Now that his whole purpose and plan came more or less to an end, there wasn’t much of a purpose left for him to stay here, or one he could think of in the current moment.

 

He felt his eyes squint and eyebrows furrow. Even without those he had hired before, Jimin still seemed to have enemies at every corner, attracting trash of all sorts like some sort of a beacon.

 

“” he swore under his breath, making his way across the yard, not sure what he was even doing anymore. One second he’s hiring people to beat Jimin up, the other he’s going after others who try doing the same.

 

There were no words said as he reached them, throwing a punch straight upon arrival, surprising even Jimin with his action, just as much as those who he was now punching. It took a moment before Jimin actually joined the fight.

 

=

 

“The are you?” Jungkook asked aggravated as they walked back to their cell.

 

“What?” Jimin asked, looking up at him, and Jungkook could see a scrape on the others forehead from the fight.

 

“This” he said, poking at the others forehead, and Jimin winched in pain at the touch “Why are you always attracting trouble?”

“Says the one who was hiring thugs to beat me up-”

 

“I had a reason before” Jungkook snapped back, not angrily, but he felt like he needed to make it clear, “You don’t see my men going around beating you up anymore, and if you want to keep it that way watch how you speak to me”

 

It wasn’t even a real threat and he knew that Jimin was aware of that. No matter how he saw it, there was someone after Jimins back. Even if it was Jungkook before, it had now changed to someone else, and suddenly giving Jimin and his brother the benefit of a doubt felt like a good call.

=

It somehow annoyed him watching the others bandage that now covered the scrape on Jimins forehead. If he didn’t show up when he did, just what would have happened?

 

“Don’t take this the wrong way” Jungkook warned the other, as he pushed himself off the small sink cabinet that he was leaning on in their cell.

 

“What-?” Jimin looked up at him in question.

 

Jungkook leaned down, bending his body over to match the others current height, - as his lips met the others soft neck skin, and parting as they began on it.

 

Jimin didn’t move an inch. He just froze up, wide eyed as Jungkook withdrew, now standing tall at his full height and looking down at the marked place.

 

“That should stop them for a while” he said, after observing it a little bit more.

 

“What the hell did you just do?” Jimin almost shouted at him, eyebrows furrowed.

 

“I helped you, that’s what I did” he said, turning away, and walking off. Now that he really thought it through, he felt embarrassed by his own actions. He should have thought it through more, before having done such act.

 

== Jimin

It was embarrassing because he was so aware of it, and despite how small the hickey on his neck was, he felt like everyone could see it. He knew that there was logic behind Jungkooks action, but it still felt weird, to have something like this coming from the other.

 

“Look, the rumours are true” The red hair laughed, leaning in for a better inspection, sending Jimin out of his daze, as his hand shot to his neck, to cover the mark in question.

 

“I told you” The one next to him laughed mockingly.

 

“All that fighting and this is the result? It would have been so much easier if he gave in to me from day one” the red hair continued “But say, who claimed you?” The tone was more serious now, curiosity and annoyance vivid in his voice.

 

He wanted to deny it, feeling annoyed that all his fighting against all these s, could be brought to nothing by something as simple as this mere bruise on his neck from Jungkook. He smirked, ready to deny the accusation, until a hand wrapped around his shoulder, his smirk vanishing as he looked up to see a smirking Jungkook, who raised an eyebrow, as if hinting the obvious answer to the others.

 

“You?” The red head, said the words, seemingly unconvinced, as he smiled, “You expect us to believe this-”

 

Jimin felt his head tilted to expose his neck, as Jungkook proceeded to lean in, slowly leaving a new mark on the other side of his neck. He couldn’t do anything, and he couldn’t fight, but he didn’t bother to hide the annoyance on his face at the others action. He felt like a dog, under his masters’ leash.

 

-

 

“Aren’t you going too far?”

 

“I thought you would be grateful” Jungkook said “After all, how many times did you get attacked today?”

 

Jimin opened his mouth to further argue, but only to have his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance, - the other had a point.

 

“Doesn’t mean I have to be happy about this” He finally said, looking at Jungkook aggravated.

 

“You should be; it’s not like I’m enjoying this either” Jungkook snapped back, sounding vexed now “Whoever is after you now thinks you’re mine, and they wouldn’t dare to attack you near my men”

 

== Jungkook

He was being stupid, and what made it worse is that he knew so himself. Strangely enough, he couldn’t help himself act first, before thinking things through. Surely with more thought there would have been ways he could have gotten rid of those bastards long ago, such as, sending those same men he had sent after Jimin, to beat up those s instead.

 

He could have, but why didn’t he?

 

== Jimin

Laundry day. He hated it, and the memories it brought back each time he was here, hanging up the laundry.

“Your fresh order of dirty prisoners’ laundry-”

“Want to get hit?” Jimin asked with sarcastic tone, as he looked up. Jungkook stood there on the other side of the freshly washed bed sheet, only his eyes and hair visible behind it.

Now that he got past Jungkooks intimidating appearance, he could only see the other as a childish kid, and even more with his sense of humour.

 

“I dare you” Jungkook challenged him, and Jimin could only smirk at the other.

“Mind your attitude kid” he shook his head, - had Jungkook been his younger brother, he would have gotten hit by Jimin on the back of his head to the point of where he would have suffered from severe concussion.

 

 

== Jungkook

“Let’s go” Jungkook said, walking into their shared cell and grabbing Jimin by the wrist.

 

“What? Where?” Jimin asked startled, although still allowing himself to be led by the other.

 

“You’ll see” Jungkook turned back, giving him a wicked smile, with Jimins eyebrows creasing in response.

 

== Jimin

He stood in the middle of the field on this boiling day, along with other bunch of prisoners, and Jungkook right beside him, smiling like some excited kid that he was.

“What are we… I, doing here?” he said, looking up the child next to him.

 

“What do you think?”

 

Never did he imagine playing football with a bunch of prisoners, and now he was in fact dragged into it by Jungkook of all people.

 

“I pick Jimin” one of the team captains shouted, and he felt a hand on his shoulder, pushing him to go.

 

“Go on” Jungkook said, now somewhat serious for game ahead.

 

He walked reluctantly to his so called team, as the name calling continued, - Jungkook ending up on another team.

 

One thing that always struck Jimin was the dirty play of this game, and his astonishment for anyone who was willing to play this game despite this knowledge.

 

He knew dirty fouling and whatnot was bound to happen, but the last person he had expected it from was Jungkook. Jimin watched the ball that was passed to him rolling in his direction, as he felt arms circle around his waist, and before he knew it his feet were dangling in the air. Hot heavy breath blew on his neck, with the familiar giggling sound. Their sweaty steaming bodies were pressing against each other, and Jimin felt unfamiliar and uneasy feeling fill his body.

 

“What are you doing Jungkook?” He asked, his voice sounding irritated.

 

“Did you forget? This is prison, there are no rules” he answered with that familiar arrogant tone of his, clearly feeling superior to Jimin in this situation.

 

“Put me down” Jimin said through his gritted teeth, as he smiled innocently.

 

“I don’t feel like it” the same familiar tone followed, and the others large arms tightened their grip.

 

“Put me down whiles I’m still asking you nicely, you cocky little brat” Jimin continued, with that same fake nice tone.

“Like I said, I’m n-”

 

He didn’t know why he did it. His best guess was that it was revenge on Jungkook, but even then, it felt odd.

 

He leaned his head back on the others shoulder, turning it to the side, and then, his lips parted as they met the others neck skin, harshly on it, as salty taste filled his mouth. He pulled away, almost shocked himself, and feeling Jungkooks grip weaken he easily squirmed out from the others grasp.

 

Turning back at the other, he felt himself blush. Jungkook looked flustered, whether it was from all the running and the heat they were playing in, or due to Jimins act - was too hard to tell. He fought hard for words to say at this moment.

 

“Told you to let go of me you brat” he finally spoke up, trying to keep his tone stable and forcing himself to act all superior to the other, still tasting the saltiness from the sweat on the others neck in his mouth.

 

“Your team is still winning anyway!” Jungkook shouted back in a timed manner, his voice sounding irritated, as he pushed past him.

 

                                                                                   AUTHOR's NOTES                                                                                 

My grammar mistakes, and not to mention how much of this does not make any sense...

The hardships you readers have to go through because of me...

 

Even so - Thank you!!XD