what really happened before

When Moms Intervene

 

Jisoo's POV

 

Here I am, at the third floor of the school's gym, having the best position wherein there is a 0.0001% that I would be caught fangirling, as I watch the love of my life dance from the first floor.

 

PE + Chaeyoung dancing = here lies the bloody dead body of Kwon Jisoo.

 

I was so enamored with paying attention to the future mother of my children that I failed to notice a certain bish's presence.

 

"Kwon Jisoo and your creepy stalking skills. Are you seriously watching sophomores? What a pedoph--"

 

I quickly clamped shut and pulled her behind the wall where I am hiding before she could blurt out more. "Jennie shut up!" I hissed and widened my eyes at her. I checked behind her, looked behind me, to see if someone happened to her what she said. "People might hear you."

 

She tried freeing herself from my grip. "People might hear what? That you are head over heels with--"

 

I covered again. "Jisoo-- stop I can taste your hand-- it's ew--"

 

"What?! Do you know how expensive my soap is--"

 

"You are head over heels with whom Jichu unnie?" Out of nowhere, a lanky, walking-meme appeared with a creepy grin plastered on her face.

 

Jennie and I looked at each other, contending on who to speak first.

 

"Jichu unnie???" Oh god. The creepy grin is still there.

 

I threw Jennie a glare. I will have to deal with this bish later. "Oh Lisa... hehe uhm Jennie well she's just uhm you know well we, the two of us uh..." Gosh. I didn't imagine myself to be stuttering in front of a sophomore.

 

I, a senior student, stammering in front of somebody who is two years younger than me. Great. I ended up scratching the back of my neck.

 

Lisa looked down on the first floor. . "Ohhh you got a nice view from here... I can clearly see my cousin, Chaeyoung unnie." She then turned her gaze at me and gripped on my wrist. "Is there a chance that you're watching her?"

 

"OK TALL GIRL THAT'S ENOUGH C'MON NOW." Jennie pried Lisa's hand off me.

 

"Noooo unnie I need to know. Is my ship finally sailing?" She asked, hope is evident in her eyes.

 

"Girl what are you talking about? You know what there's a new ice cream flavor that everyone's been fussing about. Let's go Pranpriya buy me some." 

 

Jennie shot me an i'll-handle-this-look and left with a Lisa who keeps on blabbering about how she ships me with her cousin. I sighed. Me too Lisa, me too.

 

You may be wondering, why wouldn't I let other people know about my feelings for Chaeyoung when I actually talk about her with Jennie as if she's my wifey.

 

Well, me and Chaeyoung, we don't reaaaally get along with each other. Especially when students pit us against each other, being the daughters of the top two largest companies in Asia.

 

I could still remember the very first time I saw her and I couldn't keep myself from staring in awe which quickly caused a misunderstanding when a student falsely claimed that I was judging her.

 

To add to my misfortune, our families history has been doing a really great job of hindering me from befriending her. So how did my heart ever start beating for this girl?

 

FLASHBACK

 

It was the time when Jennie visited me at home as I was bedridden sick. As usual, she is busy using MY iPAD, if not playing some violent gory action-themed games, is watching some random girls who twerk their asses. With her brows knitted, sweat forming on her forehead, I know she's watching something different.

 

I decided to creep beside her to see what it is. But the bish, having a quick reflex, clings the gadget to her chest.

 

"Dude let me see!" I demanded her.

 

"Noooo! You are sick! You wouldn't be able to handle it."

 

Now that got me curious. "LET ME SEE."

 

She fervently shook her head. "It's just a dance practice. Please, they aren't even your type."

 

"So how am I not going to be able to handle it?" I tried reaching for the gadget but failed. "Jennie c'mon goddamit!!! You're in my house for god's sake!"

 

"Hmmm let me think about it." She tapped her chin with her perfectly manicured finger. "Still a no."

 

"You bish." Now the only thing I can do is wait for her to go home and inspect the browser history.

 

**

 

I woke up to the smell of chicken stew, prepared by my mom.

 

"Hi my baby, how are you feeling?" She sat beside me and carressed my hair.

 

I rubbed my eyes. "I think I'm feeling better-- where's Jennie?" I asked as I scanned my bed for the iPAD.

 

"She left not long ago. She left her notes in the living room, she said those were what you missed earlier. Here, say ahh--"

 

"Noooo mooooom, I can feed myself." I said as she was about to feed me. Oh god. I can be 30 but my mom will still do things for me.

 

She sighed and pinched my cheeks. "Awww my only daughter is a lady now. Aigoo, I can still remember when you were still little--"

 

I rolled my eyes at her, don't get me wrong, I looooove my mom because she's the reason I am blessed with a beautiful face. But we can't have another flashback in a flashback right? "Kekeke. I'm just kidding.Now eat, my Jichu and I'll be doing some work in my office."

 

After my mom left, I almost forgot what I was about to do until I caught sight of the gadget. "Aha. Now let's see what you're watching..."

 

The video was untitled, though it was uploaded in our school's facebook group.

 

Description: Hey guys this clip contains scenes that aren't suitable for very young audiences. You may actually go bald, rip your clothes, slap the person beside you, or worst, die of blood loss. I will remain innocent, if something happens. Watch at your own risk.

 

 

 

 

 

Nah just kidding. This is just a video of a practice of our school's dance club. If you wanna see more, come and join the event this upcoming Saturday. Enjoy watching! PS Still, I guarantee you a hemmorhage after watching this.

 

I didn't waste time anymore and immediately clicked play.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMFGGG THAT WAS THE LONGEST. MINUTE. OF. MY. LIFE. HORY SHOOT.

 

I quickly stood up and checked myself in front of the mirror. I thought I felt blood trickling from my nose. I went to my bed and collapsed. Oh god is my fever coming back?

 

"MOOOOM!!!"

 

Why do I feel like getting attracted to a certain auburn-haired girl in the video? Noooo not to her. Anyone but not her.

 

**

 

Worry consumed my mom's gorgeous face, as she waits for my dad to speak.

 

My dad wears a pensive frown, his legs crossed, and his pretty face placed on his right palm. Oh god. I can't help but roll my eyes again. My dad is such a princess.

 

"So are you telling me you're gay?" Hw started.

 

My mom, thinking that my dad might lash at me for my spontaneous revelation, interrupted him. "Ji please be gentle to our daughter."

 

"Honey-- I'm not even going to scold Jisoo." He turned his gaze to me and flashed me his blinding smile. "So who's the lucky girl?"

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I took a last glance at my princess, who is now sitting on the bench while drinking from her water bottle. How can someone make drinking such an attractive scene? I sighed. What a lucky bench. I swear to the gods, when we get married, you'll be sitting ON my lap. Man I reaaaaally got it bad.

 

Chaeyoung's POV

 

(This was before Jisoo-Jennie-Lisa's encounter)

 

Have you ever experienced that someone is staring at you even there is no one in sight? Because hell, that's what I am feeling right now and it's not even funny.

 

"HI UNNIEEE." 

 

If my cousin reincarnates I swear she should be a mushroom with how often she just suddenly appears.

 

"Lisa hi." Nonetheless, I greeted my cousin. "Is there something wrong?" I asked after noticing that she kept observing the upper floors of the building.

 

She looked at me and grinned. "Nothing. I just thought I saw Jichu unnie."

 

"Jichu unnie?" What the hell is a jichu? Sometimes, I can't help but believe that this girl is a product of some extraterrestrial procedure. I opened my water bottle and started drinking. 

 

She nodded enthusiastically. "Yes unnie!!! The girl I am shipping with you. There." She pointed at the third floor of the building.  I glanced at it and saw no one. Seriously, when am I going to stop feeling creeped out? "Now excuse me unnie, I will still need to finish my jichu x chaeyoung fic."

 

I almost spit out the contents from my mouth. "WHAT?" But before I can confront her of what she has just said, she already ran. "Really?"

 

Just what the hell is a jichu?

 

TBC

 

××

 

So hi guys. This is the reason I have no friends. Please kill me now. Hahaha.