too fast

When Moms Intervene

 

 

For the nth time this day, Jennie rolled her eyes again. It's Saturday and she's supposed to be just at home, chilling on her bed, wrapped in her comfy blanket, watching her series but then Jisoo came barging in her room, telling her to accompany her to the school event.

 

Obviously, it didn't even take her a second to say no. But she should know, Jisoo has her way to bribe the stubborn Jennie. The moment the older girl mentioned something about "free" food and "buffet", Jennie was under Jisoo's control and was quick to stand on her feet.

 

And now, she's stuck with Jisoo who has been chuckling like a hyena and blabbering about, of course guys, who else?

 

"Jisoo goddamit will you stop? I'm so close to slapping you."

 

Jisoo cupped her blushing cheeks. "I can't help it dude. I mean why would she have my ID picture on her wallet. Oh my gosh where did she get that? You think she has a crush on me too?"

 

Jennie shut her eyes, afraid that her eyes might fall off if she rolls them again. "Yeah whatever. Go get married, the two of you."

 

Jisoo bobs her head excitedly.

 

"Make beautiful babies too okay."

 

Jisoo let out an inaudible gasp. She started giving the other girl a wave of hits. "How dare you!"

 

Jennie skillfully shuns the hits. "What's wrong with what I said?! Don't tell me you don't think about that at night you piece of shi--"

 

"HI UNNIE. MAY I JOIN?"

 

The two girls froze after hearing the voice. Jisoo mouthed "shut up" to Jennie. The two of them expertly switched from Rated X to Rated G, to where Lisa belongs.

 

"Ohhh, Lisa sure. Here, have a seat." Jennie purposely shoves Jisoo so that the youngest of them can sit.

 

"Jisoo unnie, have you seen Chaeyoung unnie?"

 

"Not yet. Have you?"

 

"Uh huh, she's looking for you actually."

 

Jisoo's eyes widen. She and Jennie exchanged glances.

 

"Oh, is that so? Okay, I'll just go and tell her good luck."

 

**

 

"Guys look it's Jisoo sunbae!"

 

The girls inside the rooms peek at the windows and see Jisoo walking in the hallway.

 

"Oh gosh why does she have to be so perfect?"

 

"Sorry but I think my just dropped."

 

A girl started acting like she's puking. "Help guys I think I just got pregnant."

 

The girls started breathing laboriously when they saw Jisoo approaching one of  rooms.

 

"Hi, do you know where Chaeyoung is?"

 

The girl she asked almost fainted when it dawned on her that Jisoo is actually talking to her. "Oh my--god. Omo--uh Chaeyoung--she omo--"

 

Seeing that her mate is going to lose consciousness soon, another girl answered for her. "She went in the other room, Jisoo ssi."

 

Jisoo flashed the girl her billion dollar smile. "Okay, thank you."

 

**

 

Jisoo smiled when she immediately recognized the girl from behind. She gaped when she saw the skimpy outfit the younger is wearing. , do I really got it bad?

 

Jisoo knocked on the open door.

 

The girl didn't turn. "Yah I'm busy don't disturb me."

 

Jisoo pouted slightly after hearing the girl's response. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean it."

 

Rose quickly spun when she heard the voice. "Oh my god, Jisoo unnie--I'm sorry I didn't know it's you." She walked up to the older girl.

 

Jisoo grins at her. "It's alright. So are you still getting ready?"

 

Rose's head immediately got filled with worry. "I'm so nervous. What if I mess up? What if I forgot something--it will really be embarrassing--"

 

"Hey calm down. I know you'll do great." Jisoo assures her girl.

 

Rose looks at her. "You think?"

 

"I've been looking for you."

 

Rose's expression gradually changed when she saw the owner of the voice walking behind Jisoo.

 

Jisoo turned and saw Song Minho, the infamous unruly lad of the school opposite theirs.

 

"Didn't I make it clear that I want you to stay away from me?" Rose impetuously said.

 

Minho pursed his lips. "Really? I don't remember."

 

Jisoo doesn't like how he shamelessy checks out her girl with that sleazy smirk on his face.

 

"Why did they even let you in?"

 

"Because I have a ticket?"

 

Rose groaned. She grasped on Jisoo's arm and started pulling her along.

 

"Hey you didn't even introduce me to your unnie!"

 

"Go to hell Minho!"

 

**

 

"You want me to knock some sense into him? I don't like him bothering you all the time."

 

Rose shakes her head. "You don't need to."

 

"No way. That jerk can't comprehend the difference between yes and no."

 

"Yes but who knows he might get back at you. I don't like that."

 

The two girls realized how they are acting and immediately looked away from each other for a moment.

 

"Silly, don't worry about me." Jisoo smiles as she stares at the girl.

 

"Yah! I'm worrying about you and you think it's silly?" Rose pouted her lips.

 

Chae, stop. I can't just fangirl right here and there.

 

 "It's not like he can lay a finger on me. Anyways, good luck Chae."

 

**

 

"You think they're dating? Omo, I thought they hate each other." Girl #1 comments as they witness a Chaesoo moment wherein Jisoo gently fixes Rose's hair while laughing sweetly with each other about who knows what.

 

"Aw , if that's the case then good bye JisooxMe?"

 

"Girl, when was the last time you checked yourself on the mirror? Do you really think Jisoo will notice that ugly thing you call face?"

 

"Oh no you didn't say that! Take that back you bish!"

 

**

 

Earlier, they were just laughing about nonsense while waiting for the program to start. How did they end up swinging their hands together?

 

"Look how our hands fit together perfectly." Jisoo cursed to herself. She isn't supposed to speak that out loud, but lately she's having difficulties on controlling what she is and is not supposed to say.

 

And she blames it to her heart that is messing her up. The younger girl's cheek reddened at Jisoo's words.

 

"Uh, excuse me Chaeyoung ssi, the show's about to start."

 

"Oh, okay..." She glanced at Jisoo. "I'll be going now."

 

Jisoo nodded. "Yeah sure. See you later."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yahhhh, I said I need to go now."

 

"What? I didn't ask you to stay any longer."

 

"You're still holding my hand..."

 

Jisoo looked down and saw their entwined hands. She quickly loosened her grip but didn't pull away. Neither the other girl did.

 

"Are you sure I was the one holding? I'm certain it was you."

 

Rose chuckled at the girl and hit her lightly on the arm. You're so cute. "Whatever. Sit where I can see you okay?"

 

**

 

The moment Jisoo went back to the bleachers, Jennie welcomed her with a hit.

 

Jennie was glad that Lisa left to buy food. She can finally confront Jisoo without having to censor her words.

 

"How dare you!"

 

Jisoo flinched when Jennie chose to yell directly on her ear. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

 

"You didn't tell me the two of you are already dating! Why do I have to hear that from someone else?!"

 

"What?"

 

"Yes and I saw you two walking hand in hand. Bish how dare you? I'm so hurt."

 

Jisoo wanted to strangle Jennie. "Why the hell are you stalking us?"

 

"Yeah whatever." Jennie's demeanor changed to being cheerful. She patted her friend's back. "That's what I like about you. You're so speedy. I hope to see my niblings soon."

 

TBC

 

**

 

Midterms . I can't believe I have deadlines everyday. I just want this sem done already. I might die. : ' (