Three

Adore U

The first thing I did when I arrived at my dorm was…

“Girls! I’m in big trouble!” shout whatever nonsense that was coming to my head, caused by my confused mind and heart.

“What?” They said in unison, concern reflected in their faces.

“I think I…” I stared blankly at them, processing what I was about to say.

“Eunbi, you look pale, you really aren’t ok” Said Sowon, walking towards me, worried about me.

There was a thick silence following her words and the ambient was becoming tense and uneasy until…

“I think I’m…in love” The words rolled out of my tongue softly, cautiously, trying to grasp what I was thinking and feeling.

“WHAT?!” They all cried at the same time, shook evident in their faces. If it had been in another situation, I probably might be laughing my head off at their expressions. But laughter was the last thing I could do at that moment.

“I think I’m in love” I told them, feeling more secure with every passing second. Without realizing a smile was gracing my lips and I feel my cheeks getting hotter.

The girls looked at each other like they were looking for the answer and then looked at me as if I have grown a big head. All their eyes fixed on me, I smiled at them like an idiot and before I knew it they were bombarded me with questions.

“Since when?”

“How?”

“Where?”

“With who?!”

I laughed pretty hard at their questions and curiosity. It was amusing watching how desperate they were, however, I wasn’t that bad so I answered very lowly, my heart racing fast.

Jackson Wang from GOT7”

Their eyes widened in pure shock when they heard my answer, dumbfounded, without words.

I looked at them, lifting my eyebrow, waiting for them to get over their shock “Girls…?”I called for them gently.

And then I was taken aback at their loud exclamation “Really Eunbi?!”

“Yes, really, I’m not kidding” I replied with a smile and crinkle eyes.

“Since when?” Asked Eunha approaching me.

“Well… I just figured it out now… But I think it has been for a while” With my cheeks flushed, I started to play with my hands, it was really embarrassing now. You just admitted to your friends that you’re in love with Jackson Wang! My mind screamed at me.

“Eunbi, you are blushing” Yuju remarked with a laugh, and all the girls laughed along with her. Seeing the boyish Sinb blushing because of a boy wasn’t an everyday thing.

“Aw, our Eunbi is growing up so fast, how adorable” Eunha said cutely, taking between her fingers my cheek to pull at it with a maternally feel.

“Unnie, no…” I groaned at her comment and laughter filled the house once more.

“So does he know?” Umji soft voice interrupted and I stared at her, feeling discouraged all of a sudden.

“No…” My gaze transferred into the ground when I heard her question. Am I ready to confess? Am I ready to get a rejection? Doubt and insecurity thoughts started to pop in my head little by little. 

“Hey!” Yerin exclaimed cheerfully and installed herself in front of me “Don’t put that face, you are not alone in this, we are going to help you”

“Yes!” They exclaimed at the same time, I lifted my eyes to them and I couldn’t suppress the smile that was blossoming on my lips.

“Thank you, girls. I don’t know what would become of me without you” I spread my arms for them, and they all run to me, sharing a group hug. We giggled and at that moment I felt secure and loved.

Just wait for it, Jackson Wang, I’m going to make you fall in love with me…

 

 

 

LOL, if she only knew! Sooo, here is chapter 3, guys! I'm sorry if it is very short, but for the next chapter I will try to make it a little bit longer n.n What do you think so far? Do you like it? Please, comment and make suggestions, they are always welcomed :D Thank you for suscribing <3 
 
Also, I have been so sad about what happened to Jackson :( I just hope he rest and get well soon <3 
 
~Mashu-chan