Twelve

Adore U

SinB's POV

Soft and familiar brown eyes were looking right at me, with such affection that nearly made my heart race at a considerable speed. I felt vulnerable somehow under the gaze of Jungkook, we were too close, and it was getting a little uncomfortable for me, with a lot of eyes on us. Jackson is watching us I could only think, worried sick about it, I didn’t want him to misunderstand anything but again, is not like he likes me anyway, right…?

I was drowning again in my thoughts until I felt how Jungkook put me on my feet carefully and asked with a worried tone “Are you alright, Eunbi? You should be more careful next time, silly” I looked at him a little lost, his smile never leaving his features, he is still the same Jungkook I have known since forever, I took a breath I didn’t know I was holding.

“Thanks, Jungkook” I managed to say with a small smile, still feeling horrible, because who could be fine when you just got your heart broken…?

“It’s nothing, Eunbi” He said softly “Want to go? It seems you don’t want to be here anymore”

I nodded weakly, thankful to see he is still got what was going on. At least I could go with him and maybe get rid of these painful thoughts that were torturing me with each passing second.

“Then let’s go, I lead the way, I know of the perfect place to heal a broken heart” He told me with a small smile, taking me aback. He offered me his hand and I took it slowly, feeling how warm it was, the touch so familiar to my fingertips.

I didn’t reply him, too surprised to even open my mouth. He started walking and in no time we were out of the café, away from all those curious and scrutineers eyes, away from the pain, away from Jackson…

 

 

Jackson’s POV

The moment Eunbi stepped out of the café, was the moment my soul and my heart left with her. I stood there, staring blankly at the door, my mind couldn’t wrap around the fact I just broke Eunbi’s heart. I felt my chest ache and my eyes started to burn, and I really tried hard not to cry right there.

The image of Eunbi taking his hand and walking out of here was replaying in my head over and over again, my heart aching with pain and jealousy.

When they left, everyone transferred their eyes to me, looking at me puzzled, some were judging me silently, making me feel like a , uncomfortable. I just hurt Eunbi badly… Do I deserve forgiveness?

“Finally, she is gone, I couldn’t bear to see her a second more” Youngji’s poisoned voice made me feel mad all of a sudden, I turned to see her and I perceived how caught off guard she was when she jumped a little because of my intense gaze.

“And I wish you were the one that is gone right now” My words were harsh, reflecting how mad I was, and I wasn’t regretting anything.

“Oh c’mon, you really think that stupid girl have feelings for you?” Youngji let out rapidly, with a mocking tone that made my blood boil dangerously “I’m sure she would be better with that Jungkook guy than with you! So you don’t even think you have an opportunity to be with her, you have lost it already!”

I clenched my teeth’s with force, trying to suppress my anger as much as possible; my eyes were like a bright fire though, as clear as a mirror, echoing all I was feeling.

“Don’t even dare to talk to me again, Youngji. From now on we part ways, don’t contact me, don’t follow me, and don’t get near Eunbi” I said very slowly, trying not to explode in front of this entire people “If I found out you are trying to hurt Eunbi, I won’t be merciful” My tone was low and final, I looked at her one last time, her eyes getting wet because of the tears and her hands closing into fists, and like that I made my way out of there, away from Youngji.

 

 

SinB’s POV

All the time Jungkook was leading me, I was into some kind of trance, not paying attention to anything that was around me, only the warm of his hand keeping at bail, keeping me a little close to reality. Just when he stopped and let go of my hand I realized what was going on and where we were.

“A park?” I asked dumbly, looking around the wide and green area, filled with big, leafy trees and colorful flowers. There weren’t a lot people near at this hour and I was really relieved for that. The place was familiar to me somehow, like I have been here before...

“It’s not just a park, Eunbi. It’s the park” Jungkook said proudly, looking at me as if he was expecting me to realize something.

“The park…?” I felt so confused by the moment, and seeing Jungkook inflate his cheeks and letting out a long sigh, almost made me laugh aloud.

“I can’t believe you don’t remember” He said disappointed, making me feel a little sad about it.

“I’m sorry, I’m really not in my best mood” I spoke apologetically, looking at his eyes.

Jungkook chuckled in response and said “I know, sorry about that… I just really wanted to see your reaction to the place we always visited together when were younger”

Finally it clicked.

This park held a lot of precious memories to me, memories I shared with him. How dumb Eunbi.

I smiled at the realization and came near Jungkook to give him a hug, feeling awkward and timid “Thank you so much, Jungkook, I’m glad to have you as a friend” I said sincerely, feeling how he hugged me back tightly.

“It’s nothing, Eunbi” I could hear his smile through his words “What would have been of you if I wasn’t there in that moment” He said matter of factly, joking.

“” I laughed at his words and let go of him “I’m really thankful, I don’t know how to repay you”

“You don’t have to, silly” He crossed his arms, staring at me with a smile “But maybe you can make me company, lie down in the grass and watch the clouds with me, how about that?”

I grinned at his proposal and nodded enthusiastically.

At last we lied down next to each other on the green grass, and started to see the puffy clouds passing through the blue sky above our heads, imagining and making figures in our mind, using our imagination, gaining in return peals of laughter.

And in those moments, I allowed myself to not think about the pain, about the heartache, about him… And let go of my preoccupations.

Just for a moment.

 

 

 

Hello guys! It's been a long time since I updated, isn't it? ^^; I'm so so sorry! ;;; What a bad autor I'm! But finally I did it! I hope you enjoy this chapter, and if you have ideas and suggestions please tell me! I have been so busy lately, it was really hard to come with ideas for this chapter and the inspiration, omg... I hope you don't get to hate Jackson or Jungkook in this fic haha, because things are going to get interesting

Did you see Gfriend's MV? IT WAS LIT! I LOVE IT! THEY ALL LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! ;uu; SINB IS SO PRETTY I CRY! I love the song and the MV is so cute and original! n.n Go watch it if you haven't and support the girls. 

This is everything, until next chapter! THANK YOU FOR 4K VIEWS AND THE SUBSCRIPTIONS OMG I'M SO SHOOK AND MOVED! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! <3 LOVE YA GUYS!

~Mashu-chan