Chapter 2

Sweet and sour

 I woke up in the nurse's office, I looked over to my right and saw  Namjoon sitting next to me. He looked up at me and smiled,"hey you're awake." I looked around confused, the last thing I remember was I paased out after, Jimin kissed me! I put my hand to my lips, Namjoon looked at me, "looks like you remeber why you passed out." He chuckled. I nod and look down, I can't belive that's how my first kiss went. I bring my knees to my chest and put my head down and sigh. "Why did it have to be like that?" I asked myself. "Hey it could have been worse, you could have kissed someone you didn't like." Namjoon said, I looked up at him with a frown. "What aren't you and Jimin together?" He asked. I shook my head,"he was just joking around." I sigh. "Oh, so what are you gonna do know?" Namjoon asked looking at me. I sigh and stand up from the bed,"just go back to my normal life, and pretend like none of this ever happened to me." I say walking to the door. I look back at Namjoon, "oh and thanks for giving my headphones back and all." He smiles,"no problem, you got some good songs on them." I smiled and walked out the nurse's office. I put my headphones on and walked down the hall to my class, I put my hand to my lips again, 'my first kiss.' The image kept replaying in my head. Soon I was so deep in thought that I bumped into someone's back, I looked up and instantly regret it. 'Why did I uave to bump into him?' I thought to myself. Jimin turned around and smiled, "Yunna, you're awake, how do you feel?" He said trying to give me a hug. I backed up quickly to avoid contact. He looked at me confused, "Yunna?" I looked down at my feet I didn't feel comfortable around him anymore, not that I did in the first place. "Sorry I just don't feel-" I was cut off when I felt him hug me. I stood there frozen,"I know you don't, and I'm so sorry that happened it's my fault." He whispered in my ear. He huged me tighter, "Yunna you can hate me all you want but please accept my apology." He continued. I sigh and give in and hug him back,"I don't hate you Jimin, and I forgive you." I whispered back. I heard him chuckle, I pull away and look up,"what?" I asked. "You're so short compared to me." He said ruffling my hair. I lightly punch him in the arm, "jerk." I giggle. I walked into class, only to be stopped by a couple of boys. "Hey cutie." One of them smirks at me. I looked at them confused, "can you hear me?" He asked. I just kept looking at them, 'why are they talking to me?' I thought to myself. Suddenly I feel my hesdphones taken off my head, I looked up. One of the boys took them from me and was holding them. "You don't need these, they're distracting." He said holding them above his head. "Give them back!" I jumped up to try and grab them. "No you need to not listen to music for a while, so I'm gonna doing this for the greater good." The boy said. Then the next thing I heard was a loud snap. My eyes widened when I saw my headphones in two. I fell to the ground, I was in so much shock my legs couldn't support me. Jimin walked in a few seconds later and saw me on the ground, "Yunna what happened?" He asked bending down next to me. I couldn't say anything my voice wasn't working. I just pointed to the two peices on the ground. Jimin looked at them, his eyes widened, "your headphones, what happened to them?" I pointed to the boy in front of us. Jimin stood up, I could tell he was angry. "Why did you break her headphones!?" He shouted. "Because she needs to live in the real world for once." The boy retorted. I look up, 'is he right do I always avoid the real world?' I thought. I looked at Jimin, his hands were balled into fists. The next thing I knew Jimin punched the boy. Jimim turned and picked up the headphone peices, and held out his hand to me. I took his hand and he pulled me to my feet. I looked down at my feet and just walked to my seat and looked spaced out. 

 It soon started to rain, I just stared out the window the whole day. Jimin left during free time, I guess he went to hang out with his friends.

Jimin's p.o.v.

 During free time I left Yunna alone, I cpuld tell she was upset about her headphones. I took her broken headphones with me, I knew that I couldn't fix the headphones but I was hoping someone could help me."Hey Suga, I need your help with something." I said when I arrived at our normal hang out spot. He looked up at me,"sure, what's up man?" I held out the broken headphones, "think the music is still in tact to transfer?" I asked hoping he could transfer all the music into some new headphones. He took the headphones from me to examine them, "dude, how did you break them like this, did rapmon get a hold of them?" He said looking at them closely. I shook my head, "no some jerk broke Yunna's hesdphones." He looked up, "is that the girl from earlier?" I nodded. He stood up, "well good news is I can transfer all the music, but bad news is it's gonna take the rest of the day." He said, I nodded, "It's okay I'll make sure to bring Yunna hear after school." Suga looked confused for a minute, "isn't that her over there at the dock?" I turned around to see a small figure standing at the edge of the dock. My eyes widen, 'why is she out here in the rain?!' I thought running twards her.

Yunna's P.o.v.

 I was so uoset that I started walking around, eventually my legs led me outside into the pouring rain and to the edge of the dock. I srood there and looked down at the water, I sighed at my reflection. 'What's so great about the real world?' I asked myself. I slowly felt myself lean forward, and felt the cold water embrace me. Soon I relized what was going on, I started flailing trying to keep my head above the water but I couldn't swim, soon my vision darkened. The last thing I saw was someone running to me, "Jimin" I said before I went under. I woke up in a warm room, I looked around but couldn't tell where I was. I sat up but instantly regret it, my head was pounding. I let out a small mewl of pain. I heard someone groan next me, I looked to my right to see Namjoom sleeping, using his arms as a pillow. I looked at his sleeping face, 'he seems so peaceful' I thought still looking at him. 'Why are you always by my side when I wake up?' A smile formed on my face just watching him. His hair was all wet, and his bangs covered his face. I reached out to move his hair, but his eyes suddenly opened. He looked into my eyes, and smiled, "morning sunshine~" he sang. He saw my outstretched hand, he grabbed it and put it to his face and nuzzled it. I looked down trying to hide my blush. I heard him chuckle, "you're so cute." He said pinching my cheeck. "Yah, Namjoon stop that hurts." I whine out. "But you're face is so cute like that." He chuckled continueing to pinch my cheek. I push his hands away and pout. "Are you mad at me now?" He said trying to look at me. I nod and turn away, he let out a sigh, then I suddenly feel myself being lifted from the couch. I started squirming in his arms, "put me down Namjoon!" I squeal. All he did was chuckle, "why should I?" I looked up at him and puffed out my cheeks in anger. "So cute~" he said nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck, I shivered when his cold haor touched my skin. After he did that I sneezed, and winced cause it caused my head to hurt. I grabbed my head and curled up in Namjoon's arms. He looked down at me worried, "are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head, "it hurts Namjoon." I cried into his chest. Tears started streaning down my face, as I wimpered in pain. He gently placed me back on the couch, "sorry I didn't know you were in pain." He said standing back up. I grbbed his hand, he turned around, "lay with me?" I whispered, he nodded. I scooted over and let him climb on the couch with me. I soon dozed off.

Namjoon's p.o.v.

 I layed down on the couch next to Yunna as she slowly fozed off. She looked peaceful and calm, I let out a small sigh. Soon she started to shiver, I looked at her and noticed she was still in her damp school uniform, 'no wonder she's shaking she's gonna get really sick.' I thought and slowly got up making sure I didn't wake her. I went back to my room and got a shirt and a pair of shorts. I went back to the living room and stood there kinda awkward. 'Oh this is so awkward.' I thought just standing there. I walked up to her and poked her arm, "Yunna, hey yunna wake up." I whispered and rapiditly poked her. She groaned and rolled over to face me, "what?" She whined. I held out the clothes to her, "here change into these you'll be warmer in them." I said looking away. She got up and took the clothes, "the bathroom is just down the hall." I pointed. She nodded and went to the bathroom to change. After a while she reappeared wearing the shirt and shorts, but the shirt was to big that you couldn't really tell that she was wearing shorts. "Thanks Joonie theses are way more comfortable." She siad hugging herself. I looked at her confused, 'Joonie? Did she really give me a nickname?' I thought. She looked back at me and realized what she said, " oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you that." She siad looking at her feet. I was about to say something when the door opened and the rest of the boys back from grocery shopping. "We're back!" Jungkook shouted while holding bags of groceries. I looked at them and looked back at Yunna, who looked like a deer in head lights. I stepped twards her, "Yunna you okay?" I waved my hand in front of her. She bilnked her eyes and shook her head, and looked up at me and smiled. "I'm fine just a little surprised." I nodded, I opened my mouth to say something but I was cut off when Jimin shoved me aside to give her a hug. "Yunna you're awake finally, it's been like 3 hours." He said hugging her. I couldn't help but feel kinda jealous.