Chapter 1

Sweet and sour

  My name is Lee Yunna, I go to Big Hit high school. I don't talk to anyone, I have no friends, I'm a loner. All I do is sit alone with my headphones on and try and blend with the crowd. Wich is really easy for me since no one even knows I exsist. I have never really had any friends, I don't think I deserve friends, because I'm a nerd who no one seems to notice. 'I just wish at least one person would try and be friends with me.' I was so deep in thought that I ran into someone and fell backwards. When I opened my eyes I looked up to see who I bumped into. It was a tall boy with blonde hair, I was so scared I started trembling. "S-Sorry I didn't s-see you." I stuttered out. The boy looked down at me and smiled? "It's all good," he chuckled and look down at me. I was still trembling, he bent down in front of me, "hey what's wrong, you're shaking." He reached out his hand, and I flinched away. I quickly stood up, "I've got to get to class now." I said and quickly walked away. Not noticing that I dropped my headphones. The boy looked down at them, "hey you forgot your headphones." He called, but I was to far away to hear him. He picked them up and put them on. ' I'll have to return them next time I run into her.' He thought walking away in the opposite direction.

  I arrived in class and walked to my seat and let out a sigh of relief. I went to put my headphones on, but they weren't around my neck. I froze in terror, 'oh no I must have dropped them when I fell.' I thought while trying not to have a panic attack. Then it hit me, 'that guy might have taken them, oh god what if I never see them again, they have all my music on them.' My mind was racing, I was freaking out because that was the last thing I had left of my parents before they died last year. I was on the verge of tears, when I looked up I saw people looking at me. "Something wrong with her?" I heard someone whisper. "Something is missing from her." Someone else whispered. "It's her headphones, she doesn't have them." "You're right, I wonder where they are?" "Oh wait I think I saw Namjoon wearing headphones that looked like hers." That last coment made my eyes widen I looked at the person who said that. I walked over to the boy who said it, "umm, excuse me but who did you say had my hesdphones?" I asked looking down at my feet, not wanting to make eye contact. "My friend Namjoon." The boy said calmly. I looked up, "do you think you coupd take me to him during lunch time?" I asked not really noticing that I was doing a reslly cute face. When everyone gasped I looked around confused. I felt someone grab my waist and pull me down. I turned around to face the boy I was talking to, he smiled st me, "how could I resist a ayego like that, of course I'll take you to him, wait for me after class." I nod and he let me go, and I walk back to my seat a little flustered.

  When class finally ended I packed up my stuff and walked out the door. Suddenly I felt someone grab my hand snd pull me twards them. I let out a small yelp, I heard someone chuckling, "hey it's okay, it's only me Jimin." I was confused, I didn't know a Jimin, I turned around and saw it was the boy who said he would take me to the guy who had my headphones. 'So his name's Jimin?' I thought to myself still staring at him. He let out a small chuckling, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Are you gonna keep staring at me or do you want me to kiss you?" He said leaning in, I backed up quickly and shook my head looking down in embassment. "Hey I was only joking, I wouldn't do that to you." He chuckled and ruffled my hair. I looked up at him with big questioning eyes, he quickly looked away, "yah, stop doing ayego." He said rubbing the back of his neck. 'Ayego? Was I doing that?' I thought looking at him. He cleared his throat, "come on I'll take you to Namjoon to get your headphones back." He said walking away, I quickly caught up to him, accidentally bumping into his back. He looked back at me and chuckled. We continue to walk until we're outside at the back of the school. I look around confused, "don't worry they'll be here soon, so just sit and relax." Jimin said laying down in the grass. 'They? There are more?' I thought to myself while sitting next to Jimin. He put his hat over his eyes and dozed off. I just sat there looking at him, he was pretty good looking, but kinda short. I started to giggle at how short he was compared to most guys in the school. He lifted his hat when he heard me giggling, "what's so funny?" He asked. I pointed at him still gigging. He looked confused, "what's so funny about me?" He asked sitting up. I kept giggling, "You're so short." He looked at me with a pout, "I'm taller than you, I'm a giant comapred to you." He said pushing me over. I looked up at him while still laying down, "hey guys like short girls...I think." I said sitting up while looking at my lap. I heard Jimin chuckle, I looked up to see him staring at me."what..?" I asked. He came closer, "Short girls are cute." He said pulling me into his lap. I let out a little sqeak. He chuckled again and gave me a backhug. My eyes widened, "just relax I won't do anything to make you uncomfortable." Jimin whispered in my ear. I slowly realxed into the hug, and let out a sigh. Suddenly I heard voices coming from behind us, "Jimin!" "Hyung!" I stiffened when I heard them. I tried to get up but Jimin was still holding me. "It's okay stay calm, I've got you." He said resting his chin on my head. I heard footsteps come closer, and I started to get nervous.

 

 Soon 6 boys were in front with us. One boy with mint blue hair smirked at us,"Jimin who's your little friend, literally." He chuckled at us. I looked down at my hands embarassed. "Shut up Suga she's not comfortable when people mention her height." Jimin said to the blue haired boy. "Oh sorry didn't know." Suga said scratching the back of his head. I looked around and saw the blonde hair boy from earlier, my eyes widen when I saw him wearing my headphones. He was listening to my music. I stared at him for awhile till he looked at me and smiled. "Oh hey, I remeber you." He said taking the hesdphones off. "I guess you want these back?" He said holding them out to you. I nodded and shot up out of Jimin's lap and took them. Jimin started pouting, "hey I think your boyfriend is upset."  Suga said and you looked at him confused. "I don't have a boyfriend." I told him, and he chuckled and pointed to the pouting Jimin. "Then what's he?" Suga said. My eyes widened, "they think we're dating!?' I stood there shocked. When one of the other boys waved a hand in my face, "hello, anybody there?" I shook my head and came out of my thoughts. I looked at all the boys, "I-I'm not his girlfriend, right Jimin." I said looking at him. He just smirked and said, "oh come on baby why do you keep our relationship a secret?" He stood and walked twards me and leaned in. I backed up quickly, I was getting scared. But Jimin grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. He leaned down and whispered into my ear,"It's okay I'll tell them the truth, I just wanted to humor them, I'm sorry." He bscked up, and was about to turn around but he was pushed into me. Then next thing I know I'm getting kissed by him. I quickly pulled away, with my eyes wider than the moon. Jimin looked at me just as surprised, "Yunna I am so sorry." He stepped twards me, I immediately backed away. My hand was over my mouth. "My first kiss..." Was all I could say before I passed out.