Chapter 3

Sweet and sour

Yunna's P.o.v 

 I was surprised at first when Jimin huged me, but I huged him back and smiled. I looked up to see Namjoom looking upset, I pulled away from Jimin. "Namjoon what's wrong?" I asked stepping twards him. He looked down at me and shook his head, "nothing just wondering why you're comfortable hugging him but not me." He said looking at me with a frown. "Oh it's just that I've been around him a little longer, but I am comfortable around you too Joonie." I smiled up at him. Every one looked at me with shcoked faces, I looked around confused. "What?" I asked. "Joonie? Whats with the nickname, you guys a couple now?" Suga asked putting the bags of groceries away. I relized I called him that again, I looked down at my feet, "s-sorry it just happened." I said embarrassed by my mistake. I heard a chuckle from someone, I looked up to see Namjoon standing in front of me smiling."It's okay Yunna," he chuckled and picked me up and put me on his shoulders. I squeal, "Joonie put me down, I want down." I laugh hitting his shoulders. "No fair I wanna play with noona." Jungkook said pulling me off Namjoon and hilding me bridal style. I squirm around, "noona stop squirming around." He said tryimg to keep a hild on me. I keep squirming until I feel to the floor with a thud. "Ow!" I cried out, both Namjoon and Jimin looked at me and back at Jungkook. "Kookie how could you drop her!" Jimin scolded the younger one. Namjoon walked over to me and bent down next me, "you okay?" He asked smiling at me. I nod and stand up with him. "Jimin don't scold him, it's my fault for squirming around so much." I told him, defending Jungkook. Jimin just sighed and walked to the kitchen to help with the groceries. I turned to face Jungkook, " sorry noona I didn't mean to drop you." He said looking down at me. I smiled and shook my head, " it's okay Jungkook."  Everything went quiet, it was kinda uncomfortable. I went to the window to look outside, I frowned when I saw that it was still raining. I also noticed that it was already dark out, to dark for me to walk home. I let out a sigh and loooked at my reflection. "What's wrong Yunna?" Namjoon asked appearing next to me. "It's still raining." I sighed looking at his reflection. He chuckled and put his hand on my head, "you hate the rain?" I nod, "it's reminds me to much of when my parents were around." I said, tears forming in my eyes. Namjoon saw me and I quickly wiped them away, "but it's okay I usually just listen to my....music." suddenly remebering that my headphones were broken. I heard someone sigh, and footsteps walking twards us. I looked up and saw Suga standing behind us. "Close your eyes." He demanded. I did as I was told and closed my eyes, soon I felt something on my head. I opened my eyes, and looked in the window reflection, I felt a smile on my face when I saw that Suga put new headphones on me. I turned around and ran up to him and hugged him, "thank you Suga!" I squeazed him. He just shoved me off and looked away, "yeah well shorty over there said something about you being upset about them, so I transferred all your old music to an old pair of mine." He said pointing at Jimin. I smiled at him, "thanks Jimin." I said and walked back to the window and sat down looking out the window. Namjoon sat down next to me, I smiled at him. He pushed the play button on my headphones. A soft melody played and I just looked out the window and watched the rain fall.

 After about an hour of sitting watching the rain, Jin called us, "hey dinner is done."  I couldn't hear him so Namjoon poked me. I paused my music and stood up to get food. When I walked in the kitchen I could smell chicken and rice. I smiled and ran over to the table and saw a big bowl of rice and chicken. "Jin! You made this?" I asked with a big smile. He just nodded and served everyone, 'he's like a mother to these boys.' I thought shaking my head smiling. I sat down next to Namjoon and Jimin and started eating.  I watched the boys play around and Jin kept yelling at them tl behave, I smiled at how much he mothered them. He wiped their faces and cut their food. I started thinking about how my mother used to do that for me when I was younger, 'I miss those days.' I thought starting to frown and put my food down. "I'm not hungry anymore..." I said standing up and walking back to the window. I unpaused my music and stared at the dark cloudy sky. After awhile the boys were done wating and were sitting on the couch and watching TV. Suddenly everything went black and a loud boom was heard. I screamed at the sudden darkness, I jumped up and ran and jumped into the pair of arms I found. They pulled me into their arms and I curled up in his arms and hud ny face in his chest. 'This feels familiar.' I thought and realized that I was in Namjoon's arms. He carried me over to the couch and sat down, "shh it's alright I'm here." He whispered and huged me tighter. I realxed and let him hold me, my heart started beating fast. 'What's  this feeling?' I thought holding my chest. 'Do I like him?' I looked up at him, even though I couldn't see him I could feel his eyes on me. The thunder continued for the rest of the night, soon the boys found some candles and lit them all around the house. Namjoon soon let me go and sat on the other side of the couch, "so you're afraid of thunder?" He asked smiling at me. I shook my head, "the dark." I whisper looking at my lap. "Oh I don't think I've met someone who was still afraid of the dark." He chuckled, I hide my face in my knees in embassment. "I know it's embarrassing." I said, my voice muffled by the shirt. "Oh I didn't know it was a touchy subject, sorry." He said not knowing what to do. I shook my head, "it's okay." I sigh. I felt him get up from the couch, I looked up to see where he was going, "it's pretty late, goodnight Yunna." He said walking down the hall. I waved and sat in the living room alone with my thoughts. I layed down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. 'I can't sleep now.' I thought to myself, and sighed. 

 About an hour of starting the ceiling I hear a door open and close and footsteps walking down the hall twards me. I sit up and look out blanky in the dark, "hello?" I whispered and waited for an answer. The footsteps came closer and closer until I saw a figure standing over me. I squinted my eyes trying to get a better look at him. "Move over." They demanded, I knew that sturn tone. 'Suga? Why is he out here?' I thought looking at him. "I said move over." He said again sounding irritated, I quickly scooted over and let him lay next to me. "Umm S-Suga-" I was cut off when I felt him wrap his arms around me. "Hush, just go to bed." He demanded and started snoring softly. I layed down and looked at him for awhile, even though I couldn't see him I could tell he looked peaceful. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. In the morning I woke up to minty colored hair in my face, I blink my eyes and open them all the way. 'Oh yeah Suga came out here last night.' I thought looking at his sleeping face. I tried sitting up but he had his arms around my waist, I tried removing his hands, but he just hugged me tighter and pulled me twards him. "Quit moving." He said with his eyes still closed. 'Wow even in his sleep he's demanding.' I thought and layed there. Soon Suga started moving in his sleep and whining, "....Yunna....why do you like rapmon....and not me...?" He said and I looked at him with wide eyes. 'What?' My mind started racing with questions. I heard a door open and close and footsteps walking twards us. Soon V walked out into the living room. I waved to him and pointed to the sleeping Suga, and mouthed 'help me' to him. His eyes widened and shook his head frantically, like it was a bad idea to wake him up. "You should never wake Suga up." He whispered and walked into thd kitchen and grabbed a snack and walked back to his room. I sigh and put ny arm over my face, "what do I do know." I asked myself. Suga grunted and rested his head in the crook of my neck. I stiffened when he did that. His hands started to move up my stomach and were a few inches away from my chest. I squeal and pushed his hands away. His eyes shot open and he sat up. "Why are you yelling?!" He shouted looking angry. I sank down terrifyed about how angry he was,"sorry." I whispered. He was still glaring at me,"geez you're so annoying to be around." He said and got up off the couch. I looked at him and my eyes widened, he wasn't wearing a shirt. I covered my eyes quickly. He looked at me,"oh geez what is it now?" He said irritated. "You're not wearing a shirt." I said still covering my eyes. I hear him sigh, "geez this girl." He said to himself but I could still hear him. I heard him step twards me, "open your eyes." He demanded. I shook my head,"no not until you put a shirt on." I said turning away. He grabbed my wrists and turned me twards him, "open them now! You're gonna end up seeing your husband shirtless and then some in the future." He said pulling my wrists down from my eyes. "Suga stop it!" I shouted closing my eyes shut. "Not until you open your eyes, now open them!" He shouted, and picked me up and held me upside down. I screamed and opened my eyes. "Suga put me down!" I screamed. "Are your eyes open?" He said still holding me upside-down. "Yes they're open!" I screamed again. "Good, now when I put you down you have to keep them open got it." He said lowering me. I nodded, and he put me down back on the couch. He came to sit next to me and I reached for the blanket to cover me. He sighed and shook his head, "what now?" He asked looking irritated. "I don't want you to have wandering hands again." I said covering myself. He opened his mouth to say something but he was closed it when we heard doors open and footsteps walking into the hall. All the boys cane out to the living room and stared at us. "What's with all the screamimg and yelling?" Jin asked concerned. "Did one of you get hurt?" He asked coming closer and looked Suga up and down. "Okay so you're fine, now what about you Yunna."  He daid and took the blanket before I could say anything. "Now let omma Jin see." He said holding the hem line of my shirt. My eyes widened and I quickly shook my head. He sighed, "I'm looking at your waist and stomach, I wont go any higher okay." He said and assured me. I nod my head and lifted my shirt to only expose my stomach. Jin's eyes widened, "Yunna you have a bruis on your hip, what happened?" He asked concerned. I looked up and narrowed my eyes at Suga, "what?" He asked glaring back at me. "You did this to me, from last night!" I shouted at him, junping up off the couch. Everyone's eyes widened, "What!?" They all yelled in unison. Suga grunted and rubbed his eyes,"it's not what you think, idiots." He said, "I came out here last night and slept next to Yunna cause I heard her tell rapmom that she was afraid of the dark." He continued. "And I may have hugged her a little to tight and left a bruis, my bad." He finished and all the boys nodded their heads understanding what he was saying. He turned to me, I was still irritated at him for this, "so there is my explanation now stop making that face." He said flicking my forehead.  I held my forehead, "ow!" I said and looked at him and kicked his shin. He grabbed his leg and  jumped up and down,"what the hell!?" He shouted. "That's giving me a bruis on my hip!" I yelled. "What am I supposed to say when people see this!?" I continued, "people will assume I did something and a guy left this behind!" Tears started streaming down my face. I fell on ny knees,"people are gonna think I'm a ." I cried. Jin came over and patted my back, "don't worry we won't let people say that about you, just say you fell down the stairs at home." He said looking up at Suga and glared at him. Suga just rolled his eyes,"I'm going to room to take a nap, don't wake me up." He said disappearing down the hall. Jin just sighed, "stubborn kid."