Chapter 4

Sweet and sour

 It's been a few hours since the incident earlier, with me and Suga. I sat on the couch watching t.v. wrapped up in the blanket. Jin came and gave me an ice pack for my bruise. I smiled up at him and took the ice pack. When I put it on my bruise I winced in pain. "Sorry about Suga hyung, he can be stubborn." Jimin said, sotting next to me. I sigh and continue to watch t.v. After awhile I heard Suga's door open, he appeared out from the hallway and stood there staring at everyone, who were all watching t.v. "Why is she still here?" He asked, gaining all our attention. 'Why is he so mean to me?' I thought while staring at him. "Because she can Suga." J-hope said while turning back to the t.v.  Everyone else soon did too, but me and Suga kept eye contact for awhile. He sighed and broke eye contact and went to the back. A few minutes later he reappeared and threw clothes at me, "there's your clothes." He said and walked away and dissapeared back in his room. You got up and walked to the bathroom to get changed. 

 After about 10 minutes later I came back to the living room wearing my school uniform. "Well I should be going back home, thanks for letting me stay." I said walking to the door and putting on my shoes. "Bye Yunna see you Monday." Jimin said and waved goodbye. As I was walking down the street I put on my headphones and listened to music to fill the silence. But after awhile I felt someone following me, so I sped up my speed. The footsteps quickened too. I stopped and looked behind me, only to see Namjoom standing behind me. I held my chest and let out a sigh, "Namjoon you nearly gave me a heart attack." I scoled him. He looked down at me and smiled, showing off his dimples. 'So cute.' I thought while looking up at him. "Hmm." He said and leaned into my face. I backed away a bit. "Anyways what are doing following me?" I asked looking anywhere but at him. "Oh this is the way to my girlfriend's house." He said and continued walking past me. I was frozen to the ground 'girl...friend....?' I thought as ky legs gave out. Good thing he was gone when I fell, I wouldn't want to him to see me like this. I sat on the ground for what felt like hours until a shadow stood over me. I turned and looked up to see Suga scowling down at me. I frown up at him, 'great he is probably gonna laugh at me.' I thought still looking at me. "What's wrong with you, why are you on the ground, crying?" He asked sqauting down to my level. What crying I'm not crying, I put my hand to my face, and sure enough there were tears. I wonder when I started crying? "Well?" Suga's voice shook me out of my thoughts. I look away from him wiping my eyes. "None of your business." I said clodly. He sighs, "fine whatever not my problem your annoying anyway, no wonder you have no friends, so stubborn." His words hit me hard, I couldn't hold back the tears and started crying loudly. Suga stopped and turned around. He felt a pang of guilt, knowing what he said was wrong. "Oh geez, Yunna I'm sorry please stop crying." He said knealing down next me. But I kept crying, "no it's true, it's all true." I said between sobs. "No it's not, I'm sorry I was just mad, please stop crying." He said standing up and holding out his hand to me. I looked up at him while wiping my eyes. I looked at his hand anf back at him, I took his hanf qnd he pulled me up. "I'll walk you home, okay?" He said pulling me down the road holding my hand. As we walked down the street he suddenly stoped at the corner, I bumped into him and looked at him. "I don't know where your house is, mind leading the way?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. I slowly nodded at took the lead down the street.

 We soon reached the front of my house. I turned and looked at Suga, "We're here." I said looking back at my house. "Okay well get inside, it's getting cold out here." He said slowly letting my hand go. I had forgotten he was holding it. I looked at our hands as they seperated 'his hands werr so warm to hold.' I thought still looking at his hand. He waved his hand in my face, "yo, anyone home?" I looked up at him. "Sorry, was lost in thought." I said blinking away my thoughts. He sigged and pushed my head with his finger, "space cadet." He said turning to walk away. But he suddenly stoped and turned around, "oh yeah almost forgot," he said and quickly placed his lips on mine and closed the space between us. My eyes widened as he did that, 'what the hell!?' Was all I thought. He pulled away and looked at me with narrowed eyes, " you're mine." Was the last thing he said before walking away. He left me there stunned and dazed. I slapped my cheeks to try and wake me from this nightmare. But it was all to real, 'he kissed me!' My mind was a mess as I walked into my quiet empty house. I had forgotten how lonley it was here. I let out a sigh as I walk to my dad's old office and sit at the computer. "Some music will help clear my head." I said to myself putting on my headphones and connected them to the computer. After awhile I fell asleep in the office chair. I was woken by the door bell, 'who could that be, no one ever visited.' I thought getting up. I walked to the door and opened to see Jimin and Suga standing at the door. I look at them confused, "what are you guys doing here?" I asked stepping outside. "This one wouldn't stop bugging me about you." Suga said pointing to Jimin. I ignored him and turned to Jimin, "were you worried about me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He smiled and nodded, "yeah cause I dont have your number so I couldnt know if you got home safe." He said giving me sad puppy eyes. I snile and role my eyes, "pabo." Jimin started pouting, "that's so mean Yunna, I think I need a hug." He said holding out his arms. I chuckle and gave him a hug. He gave me a bear hug, I winced in pain when he huged me where my bruise was, "ouch." I said breaking the hug. I looked at my bruise and sighed. "Sorry I forgot." He said scratching the back of his neck. I smiled at him, "it's alright its not your fault." I glared at Suga. His eyes widened, "What I said I was sorry." He said looking at me. I jept glaring at him, he started glaring too. Suddenly I felt very frightened of him. After what happened a few hours ago I'm afraid that he might be serious. I looked at my feet, "so Jimin you saw her let's go already." I heard Suga say sounding board. I looked up at Jimin. He looked at me. "Give me your number so I can get ahold of you easier." He said holding out his phone to me. I nodded and we swapped numbers and waved goodbye to each other. I walked back inside and sat on my couch. I felt alone with out someone to watch t.v with. I sigh and turned the t.v on and started watching my favourite drama.

'Just not the same anymore.' I thought looking at the empty seats next to me. I started thinking about how me and family would watch t.v together. Things were better then, I wasnt alone then, I was happy then, but I'm alone now. All alone. Tears started streaming down my face, when my phone started ringing. I pucked it up and saw Jimin's name pop up, "hello?" I said with a shaky voice. "Yunna whats wrong, why does it sound like you're crying?" I heard him say on the other end of the call. I sniffled, "Jimin I'm so alone and I hate it!" I started screaming and crying into the phone. "Yunna I'm on my way okay." I heard him say, he sounded worried. ".....okay..."  I said in a small voice. 

 I waited for Jimin for about twenty minutes when I heard loud knocks on my door. I got up and slowly waked to the door. I saw Jimin standing with bags in his hands. He looked at me, "sorry it took so long I was buying snacks for us." He said showing me the bags. I gave him a weak smile, "thanks for coming." I said in a small voice. He rubbed my hair, "its no problem." I steped aside so he could come in. He smiled and walked into my dim house. He looked around and looked at me, "why is it so dark in here, I thiught you didn't like the dark." He said looking confused. I walked past him and went to the living room, "I do." I said sitting on the couch. He chuckled, "well lets get some light in here." He started turning on all the lights around the house. I smiled watching him run around, trying to frind every last light switch. Once he was done he came and sat next to me, "there thats much better." He said reaching into the bag of snacks and pulling out a small cake. "Want some cake?" He asked holding it out to me. I nodded and took it from him and took it to the kitchen. 

 "Thanks Jimin for coming over." I said cutting pices of cake and sat at the table with Jimin. "It's no problem, I couldn't just let you sit in your house alone and cry." He said through a mouth full of cake. I giggle at how funny he looked. "Why do you always have to laugh at me?" He asked giving me puppy eyes. I role my eyes and lean over and took his hat and messed up his hair, and put his hat on. But it was to big for me and fell over my eyes. "Why is your head so big?" I asked trying to make the hat fit, but it always gell in front of my eyes. I heard Jimin laughing, then I heard a camera click. "Did you just take a picture of me!?" I asked pulling the hat of my head. He nodded and showed me the picture of me with his hat over my eyes. "You looked so cute, I had to take a picture." He said staring at the phone. I felt weird when he called me cute. I quickly snatched his phone away from him. "Hey give that back!" He reached over trying to take it from me. "No I need to delete this so no one else can see it." I said trying to keep it out of his reach. We were both trying to keep it in our grasp. Soon one of us pressed a button and we heard a *ding*. I froze and Jimin pulled it from my hand and looked at his phone. "Yunna you posted it!" He shouted. My blood ran cold, "what...?" I couldn't think clear anymore.

 "JIMIN DELETE IT!" I cried out looking at him with wide eyes. He sank in his seat, "Yunna I can't people are already sharing it." He said showing me the phone again. I saw that the picture already had a bunch of likes and comments. "Lot's of people seem to really like it." I said quietly. "Well of course they do, you're adorable." He said pinching my cheeck. I pushed his hand away, "stop it Jimin that hurts, and stop calling me cute." I said crossing my arms over my chest. I sat in my chair and pouted. "Omg who is that she's so cute." "She looks like a cute little bean." I look up and saw Jimin looking at his phone. I cocked and eyebrow at him, "what are you doing?" I asked confused. He smiled at me and once again put his phone in my face, "reading you the comments."  He said leaning forward. I looked at the phone and saw all the amzing comments left. Except one, 'oh geez Jimin why did you post such a bad picture?' I frowned and sat down in my seat. "Well someone doesn't like it." I said, Jimin looked at his fown and let out a sigh. "That's just Suga being a downer like always." He said. "But he was so happy earlier when he came home earlier." He said to himself. My eyes widened as I remebered what he did. "Hey Jimin wanna watch a movie?" I asked looking at him with a cute face. He smiled and put his phone away and stood up. He stood infront of me, "how could I resist such a cute face like that." He said pinching my cheeks. "Hey stop it Jimin!" I pouted. He laughed and picked me up and carried me to the living room. He set me on the couch and went to grab some movies. "So what do you wanna watch?" He asked looking through my movies.