Chapter 5

Sweet and sour

  "That one!" I said pointing at the dark blue case in his hand. He looked at the case and raised an eyebrow, "Fantasia?" He asked. I nodded my head eagerly like a child. He chuckled, "okay, Fantasia it is." He said putting in the movie and pushed play. He came sat on the couch with me. I sat on the edge of the couch with my eyes glued to the t.v. I heard Jimin chuckled and ignored his teasing and just kept my attention to the musical movie. I started humming along to the tunes of the tunes, Jimin watched me more than the movie. He smiled to himslef seeing how happy I was.

 Half way through the movie I had scooted closer to Jimin and curled up next to him. He toook his hat off and put it over my eyes to block out the light from the t.v, he covered me with a blanket that was on the couch. He smiled down at me seeing me curling up closer to him. He carefully pulled out his phone and took another picture of me and set it as his wallpaper. "This one is only for me." He whispered to himself and hugged me closer. After awhile he fell asleep too, with his head on mine. In the morning I was woken by my phone ringing, I tried to get up but Jimin's head was on me. I carefully moved my head and looked around for my phone. I found it on the floor vibrating and lighting up. I reached down and looked at the caller ID. It was my cousin, 'Mark? Why is he calling?' I thought as I answered the phone. "Hello?" I heard a sigh on the other end of the line. "Finally what took so long for you to answet your phone?" He complained. I sighed, "I was sleeping, why are you calling this early?" I asked rubbing my eyes, still leaning over the side of the couch. "I'm coming over today." He said, I could practicly hear the smile on his face. "Oh geez does that mean Jackson will be with you?" I asked face palming. He chuckled, "of course, he always comes when I go to see you." I groaned, I really hated Jackson he would always tease you about your hieght and verious other things. "Fine, what time will you guys be here?" I sighed. "In about 30 minutes." He said, my eyes widened. "Seriously!?" I shouted into the phone. He laughed, "see you soon." Then he hung up. I sat up on the couch and stretched. Jimin groaned and opened his eyes and looked at me and smiled. "Good morning." He said sitting up and facing me. "Morning." I said before getting up off the couch. "Hey wait where are you going?" Jimin asked grabbing my wrist. "I have to get dressed, my cousin is on his way over." I said trying to get out of his grip. He pouted, "does that mean I have to leave?" I looked at him and shook my head. "I guess you can stay until he gets here." I said and went up starirs to wash up and get dressed. 

 I put on a sweater and a pair of jeans and came back downstarirs to see Jimin had cleaned up the mess from last night. I watched as he folded up the blankets and put them in the trunk by the couch. "Jimin you didnt have to do all this." I said walking over to him and sat by him on the couch." He looked at me and smiled, "well you did let me stay here last night, so its the leadt I could do." I smiled at him, he did stay by me the night. He came closer and brought me into his lap and hugged me closer. "J-jimin?" I stuttered. "Shhh it's okay I just wanna stay like this for awhile." He said and burried his head in the crook of my neck. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, and it opened. "Yunna your favourite cousin is here!" Mark announced taking his shoes off. "I'm here too!" I heard Jackson's voice too. They came into the living room and stoped in their tracks when they saw me and Jimin. My eyes widened, "Its not what it looks like!" I said trying to get up but Jimin's grip was to strong. I heard him graon and hug me tighter. Jackson was about to say something when someone else walked in, "yo Yunna hace you seen-" I recognized that voice it was Suga's. 'Oh no.' I thought when I saw him appear and looked at the seen in front of him. His expression changed from shock to anger very quickly. He marched over to us and pulled me away from Jimin and glared at me. "What the hell do you think you're doing!?" He shouted at me. I winced at the sudden loudness. "I was just sitting in his lap." I whispered and looked at the floor. His grip tightened, "I don't care, what did I tell you yesterday? You're mine!" He kept shouting and it was scaring me. I looked up at him, "Suga your hurting my arm please let g-" I was cut off when I felt him pull me into a kiss. I closed my eyes and relaxed into it. He pulled away and looked at me again. "Do you understand now?" He asked loosening his grip on my arm and bringing his hands down to mine. I nodded and looked over at Mark and Jackson, who were speechless. Jackson cane up behind Suga, "what do you think you're doing?" He asked turning him around to face him. Suga kept a blank expression and shrugged his shoulders, "showing everyone who she belongs to, what's it to you?" He asked through squinted eyes. Jackson glared at him, "I am bothered that you just did that, that's what." He retorted back. Suga glared back at him, and then sighed and turned back to me. "Come on Yunna, we're leaving." He said dragging me to the door. I put my shoes on and was pulled down the street. Suga didn't say anything while we walked, he just kept a hold on my hand. I looked at our hands intertwined and sighed. His hands feel so warm but so cold at the same time. Why do I feel like he is doing this for a reason, but I doubt he really is. "It's all just a game to him probably." I said out loud by accident. Suga stopped and turned around and looked at me. "What's a game to who?" He asked looking at me. I looked away with a deadpan expression, "nothing Suga." I said quietly. He pulled my chin to face him, "is somethig wrong Yunna?" He asked with a woried look. I just stared at him with the same expressionless face and shook my head. He sighed and suddenly pulled me into a hug, "I know somethings wrong and if you dont want to talk about it then I understand." He said still holding me close. I could hear the sincerity in his voice, this time he only felt warm. I tried to keep myself together but I could feel the tears streaming down my face. I held onto Suga's shirt and burried my face into his chest. 

 He pulled away and looked at me, "I knew something was wrong." I slowly nodded and wiped away my tears. He sighed and hugged me again. "It's okay Yunna, now come on I'm taking you somewhere to make you happy." He said pulling away and led me down the street. After about half an hour of walking, we finally stoped in front of a cafe. He turned to face with a big smile on his face, "this place is amazing you'll love it." He said pulling me inside.