Chapter 8

Who Do You Choose?

~Sehun's POV~

"What the !" I shouted as I bumped into someone again for the second time today. Lu-hyung stopped in his tracks as I looked up to the culprit.

"Oh, it's you again." I said as Jongin blushed.

"S-Sorry." He said while standing up. As he was about to offer his hand, Luhan-hyung already got me up on my feet.

"Did you already become friends with the transfer student Sehunnie?" Lu-hyung asked cutely as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. Well, everything he does is adorable in my eyes.

"Sort of." I answered shortly. I stared at Kai as he stood awkwardly infront of us, not knowing where to look.

"Oh! Well if Hunnie is your friend than your also my friend!" Lu-hyung exclaimed, smiling brightly,"Do you want to eat lunch with us and our friends?" 

"....Sure, I guess." He said hesitantly.

"Let's go then!" Lu-Hyung said pulling me along with him to the cafeteria, with Kai following right behind us.

When we arrived, we found where our group was easily. They were literally the loudest table in the whole cafeteria. Granted, everyone in the cafeteria was loud. I saw Kyungie-hyung sitting inbetween Baekhyun and Jongdae looking a little awkward but, I could tell he was enjoying himself. Hence his unique heart-shaped smile showing.

"Hey!" Lu-hyung greeted to our group of our friends,"We brought the transfer student with us."

He pulled Kai infront of us and commanded instructed him to introduce himself to the rest. Kai composed himself and smiled at our group.

"For those who don't know who I am, which is like one of you, My name is Kim Jongin but, you can call me Kai." He quickly introduced himself. After his brief introduction, we settled ourselves down with me sitting between Lu-hyung and Kai. Lu-hyung took out two lunch boxes and gave one of them to me. Luhan-hyung noticed that Kai neither brought or bought any lunch and decided to share.

"Do you want some of my lunch Kai?" Lu-hyung asked nicely. I unconsciously pouted, ​Luhan-hyung makes our lunch especially for just the two of us, we don't even share with Kyungie-hyung.​ Why is he letting Kai have some?

'I'm starting to not like this guy'

~Kyungsoo's POV~

 "Do you want some of my lunch Kai?" Luhan-hyung asked. I saw Sehun pout while looking Lu-hyung and Jongin.

"No, I'm fine. I'm not really hungry right now." He said but, his stomach said otherwise. His stomach practically roared and his face turned red.

Should I give him my lunch? I already feel full after watching Baekhyun eating, not in a stalkerish way of course. 

"You can have mine Jongin-ssi, I'm already full." I said while pushing the lunch I prepared the night before towards him."It's chicken with rice, if that's okay with you."

 He eyed the chicken making his stomach growl again.

"A-Are you sure? It looks like you barely ate any at all." He asked, looking like a puppy, wanting me to say yes.

"Yeah, are you sure, Soo?" Baekhyun asked, with worry all over his face.

"Y-Yeah, I, um, ate a big breakfast." I assured him while blushing a little.

"Even so, you should still eat something. Why don't you give yours to Kai and then we could share my lunch!" He said grinning.

"I, I guess so." I said trying to hide a smile growing on my lips.

BAEKHYUN IS ING SHARING HIS LUNCH WITH ME!! WE'RE PRACTICALLY DATING!!!

 "Are you okay Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun asked after I went completely silent with my loud thoughts.

"Yes, Jagiya." I unconsciously said. Baekhyun's face turned red and for a second I wondered what was wrong. Then, I became cognizant that I called him Jagiya, making my own face turn red.

"I-I-I mean Baekhyun! I d-didn't mean to call y-you jagiya, unless you want me too or something but, what I mean is, uh, I-I'll see you guys l-later!" I hastily got up and walked, more like ran, to the entrance/exit of the cafeteria.

 

! ! ! ! !

I kept running until I reached the class room. As I entered the class, a little slowly, I found Mr.Zhang with the headmaster sitting quite close to each other while they gazed into each others eyes lovingly on Mr.Zhang's desk.

 "S-Sorry to interrupt." I stuttered. The two of them looked at me, eyes wide as an owls, for a second before they quickly parted. The headmaster stood up and cleared his throat.

"Do Kyungsoo, right?" He said a bit awkwardly, as I nodded,"Trust me, we weren't doing anything weird. We were just--"

"About to leave, right Mr.Kim?" Mr.Zhang said cutting him off with a small but, intimidating smile.

"Uh, Yes! Let's go Yixi-Mr.Zhang! Good luck this year Do Kyungsoo." The headmaster said before getting pushed out the door by Mr.Zhang.

'What was that?' I wondered but shrugged it off. I walked to my seat and as I was sitting down I heard my stomach growl.

"So you were actually hungry." A voice said behind me. I quickly turned around and found Jongin holding my lunch box.

"Jongin-ssi?," I said a little shocked,"Why are you here?"

"Oh, well Baekhyun looked confused as hell, Sehun and Luhan were laughing their asses off, and the rest just looked confused and amused. So, I told them I could go check up on you since nobody was really doing anything and they all agreed. So, here I am." He explained. Jongin moved Baekhyun's table cand connected with mine.

"Mind if I share the lunch you shared with me to you?"He asked smiling.

"What?" I asked a little confused.

"I mean let's share the food."He said but before I could reply, he stuffed my mouth with rice and sat down next to me. When he faced me he burst out laughing.

"​Whut?​" I asked still chewing on the rice. After he calmed down he gave me a breaathtaking smile, making my heart skip a beat. ​Damn it heart.

"Sorry you're face just looked adorable!" He reasoned, raising his hands in defence.

 "D-Don't call me adorable!" I said trying to glare but, ended up blushing, earning a chuckle from Jongin.

"Also, why don't you call me Kai like the rest?" Jongin asked, eating a piece of chicken.

"I like your name, it means kindliness or something, right?", I asked, "Plus, I think your real name matches you more than Kai."

"Thanks.." He mumbled, blushing. 

"Cute." I said, making him blush more,"That's what you get fo--"

I tried saying before he cut me off by stuffing my mouth with more rice. He started laughing again making me hit him playfully on the arm.

'I think I might like him a lot, in a friendly way of course'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

HAPPY NEW YEARS (EVE)!!!!! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

Sorry for updating really late!

Also sorry if it looks rushed(which it is)