Chapter 4 : Talk'ing' to you

Married To an Idol ?!?!

 Ae POV (you)

'Now is my chance !' she said in her heart . 'I guide him since it's my house and he better do the same to me later' she mumbling alone . She take a look at her back , make sure he's still there . 'Why do I feel so excited ? is it just me or him or because we just meet today ?' She stop her steps when Seungcheol call her name and grab her shoulder with full manner .

"Sorry but let's just talk at the nearest gazebo over there" "Mmm  if you don't mind cause there's CCTV all over this mansion and it's  garden except one place and it's more comfortable and complete with facilities" "Woah , what place is that  ?" "Just follow me , you'll know later once we arrived there" "You describe it like it's too far away from here..."

 They keep walking and have a simple chit chat until Ae stop walking

"Here we are ! welcome to my personal hiding place"

Seungcheol  look in awe at his sight . She's right .

 

"Wow. .. COOL !!!" "Isn't it ??? let's get inside"

Everything look cool in there . Seungcheol can't stop admiring the small yet decorative house .  

"Hey look , about the marriage thing... what do you think about it ?" "Mmm.. actually to be honest.. im fine with it as long you're fine with it.." 

 

Seungcheol POV  

'Did she just say something that it's up to me ??' he confused then "YES !!" Ae look at him immediately in the eye .

"Are you okay Seungcheol ??" "Yeah im fine"

'What's wrong with me ?!?!' he gulp after he and Ae stared for a while before . He felt his heart beating so fast that it want to jump happily as it won some race . He couldnt deny that he MIGHT have a like or lil feeling for Ae .

"Mmmm Ae ?? What if i say that we should bonding more and....." "And.... ??" "And try to develop our feeling for each other starting from now ??"

He said with his eyes closed afraid that his idea kind of confession got rejected .

"Yes . I think it's a good idea and i would like to since we're going to be one family and build it together . It will be awkward if dont feel comfortable with each other later" "yeah.. that's right"

He think deeply for a while and Ae notice it . He think how to confess properly so it it will not be hard later .

"And.... What if i tell you that i like you ?"

He shut his eyes tightly until it wrinkle softly . 'Please please please...' he plead in his heart . Ae blush and and nod her head and said

"I will like you back too cause i dont have any crush or boy friend that close to me..."

He sighed in relief but only for him to know it . He dont want Ae know that he's too nervous or something .

"Ae...  naneun neo johahae"

He stare at her eyes and Ae stare at him too . She blush . Seungcheol try his best to control himself .

"Well.. Nado joha" 

No One POV

They sit beside each other now . Seungcheol move beside Ae . They're both blushing actually . Their heart beating uncontrollablely . Seungcheol want to hold Ae hands and he did . Ae look at him in his eye . Seungcheol intertwined their hand and hold it firmly . He tilt Ae chin and look at her in the eyes deeply . His heart racing so fast that it want to burst of of his chest .

"I may be older than you but sometimes i can't control it.."

Seungcheol look at her eyes to make sure she trust him and she did . He push her slowly more like guide her , lay on the sofa hand and he kiss her deeply and with passionate . Ae reply his kiss . He smile and ae can feel his lips curve a smile and she smile too .

Later that night they went back in to the mansion still holding their hand and smiling to their parents . They look each other and give a nod . "Eomma Appa" they paused . "WE AGREED TO MARRY EACH OTHER" . Their parents jumping , laughing , smiling and hug each other and hug them too . They tease them . Its time for the Choi to head back to home . The New Couple exchange their phone numbers . Ae kiss seungcheol cheeks when their psrents at the front still talikng . Ae blush and seungcheol chuckle . Seungcheol kiss her quickly on the lips and she get redder and even redder than before like a tomato that Seungcheol cant deny Ae look so cute that he dont want to go back . Later when they went to bed . They sleep with a smile on their face .


Sorry for not updating for a long time dear readers !!! im really sorry since im so busy with school stuff and since this  season a a a a a HOLIDAY season i will try to keep updating more chapter . Just wait and more idol character will be in th  is story of mine .