Chapter 3 : First meeting

Married To an Idol ?!?!

Tonight they will meet each other . Both of them got a plan for theirself to work on . They're just the same . DONT WANNA GET MARRIED YET . But for seungcheol , he actually felt something he never felt before . As for Ae , she felt curious since her parents kept fanning and talking about him like he's perfect and something .

Choi's family arrive at Ahn's resident . 'relax seungcheol you can faced this... hope so the girl dont know who i am..' he mumbling to himself . 'do i look good now ? what if im not..' Ae worried she might get bad impression for the first time meeting her in-law and of course her future husband . Mr and Mrs Choi look at seungcheol and even more , "awwwww our son already grown up as man" he burn "Awww shut that out" with his annoying cool face . Then the Ahn's butler guide them to the entrance door of the house . The two family greet two another .

"How are you doing Ahn hyuk ji ??" . "Im fine jeongki-ah , no need to be so formal" The old man just laugh and the mothers just tsk at their husband . They greet each other warmly . Seungcheol tried to be patient cause he's bored to watch this drama , he was trying to look for the girl . Ae and seungcheol have to stay at the back . The parents planned are going well to tease the two of them . "oh ! before we forget this boy over here , meet my son" seungcheol then introduce himself "annyeohaseyo , Seungcheol imnida" and bow 90 degree to Ahn's . "such a good looking and well mannered boy you got Juna unnie" Mrs ahn praise . "I bet yours are too Ah jung-ah" cause she have met Ae before . "this is my daughter" Ae move from behind to stand beside her mother . "Annyeohaseyo Ahn rin neul imnida , my nickname is aerina . Call me with what you comfortable with." she bow 90 degree to Choi's family . Mrs Choi hug and pat her back "aigoo such a beautiful daughter in law i'll got here" "Thanks Mrs choi" . They went to the table to have a dinner . 

They eat peacefully until the parents decide to talk about and discuss with them now . Seungcheol and Ae felt anxious and cant eat properly . They kept giving each other a glance then blush to themselves . The parents just giggling to theirself . "So here we are , we all know about the whole marriage thing so what do you kids think ??" Mr.Choi start . The two of them give each other a look then "we're fine with it" in unison . The mothers AWWWW non stop think how perfect they are . The mothers then interrupt "the wedding will be held next month" "WHAT?!?!" they both shout . "that's too soon" seungcheol said follow by Ae "yeah he's right and i have school for godness sake" . They both exchange look 'let-have-a-talk' . They both said in unison again "eomma appa can i have a talk with her/him ??" . The parents tease their kids "awww sure take all the time you guys want" . They then walk to the backyard of the house .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungcheol and Ae moment is comin !! wait for my next update and sorry im not oppsss i cant get my laptop since my big exam is next month so wishh me luck ok readers ?? HAVE FUN AND SORRY IF THE CHAPTER IS TOO SHORT !!!