Chapter 2 : Shocked News 2

Married To an Idol ?!?!

Seungcheol POV

I inhale the air of seoul . "I LOVE MY CAREER NOW , MY DREAM !" well i've been dreaming to be an idol and here i am . Im the leader of a popular boys group under Pledis entertainment , SEVENTEEN . Im free almost all the time these days , i wonder if there's something ?? . My father own one of the biggest and success business company in Korea . He against my decision when he knew i got home late for the audition when i was high school but then he just let me do whatever i want since i agreed to follow his command next time . I wandering the company blocks since im so bored to practice ?? practice practice practice and practice . I saw jeonghan just walk out from the practice room "yow what's up ??" I approach him , he then reply "Don't yow me but bow me" he act fabulous and we laugh . "hey c'mon let's go home now" jeonghan pulled me with him so I just follow then . We're allowed to go home since we live not far from the company and the dorms , jeonghan are allowed cause his house is nearby with mine .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Finally !!! Im home' seungcheol get into his house with his cool face . Yes , he's cool for some reasons . Mr and Mr.s Choi are there . He wonder why cause his family rarely gather like this . Mr Choi clear his throat and smiling towards him , he gave seungcheol a brown file that contain a few girls pics . When seungcheol open it up and look at those pics he say "Why did you give me this appa ?? are they your girls suggestion for my company ??" He felt weird then he look at Mrs Choi . He's even weird until his face shows everything . Mrs Choi stand up and went to the kitchen to prepared something for them "Seungcheol-ah , come here" Mr.Choi called his son. "what is it appa ??" . "I want to discuss something important with you . we'll wait for your eomma a while . Sit ." . When the family is completed again in the study room . "we'll like you to get married and we have arranged it for you" then... "WHATT ?!?!" 'are they crazy?!?' he mumble to himself . He then think that he had promised his father before but he also think about his new form boy group . Mr Choi said "Don't worry i have arranged everything with your company and plan everything well since before ." Mrs Choi then interrupt "Yes honey! i've met her before when she's kid and she's so adorable and i bet she's even perfect now" with a fangirling mode . He think of something and said "Fine" his parent shock , "but with 1 condition" as what they expected from their son , they understand it's hard for him but they know what's the best for them . "okay what is it ?" his parent ask in chorus . "I have to meet her today" his parents "awwwwww don't get too excited seungcheol-ah" he with his cool face turn to red in fire . From what he think , he think that the girl in that picture maybe a good person . "c'mon stop daydreaming and dress up now , after that we'll go to her house. He dont know why he felt excited yet nervous . 'what's so special about her ? i didnt even meet her yet' . he can felt his heart beating .

 

 

 

so how ?!?!?! im sorry if my english is bad and this is my first fanfic . I suddenly felt want to try to create one so i start with this story . Is the chapter too short ?? any request or suggestion to make this story even more interesting then please tell me . BYE READERSSSS !!!!!!