Chapter 1 : Shocked News

Married To an Idol ?!?!

OC POV (you)

'ughhh such a tiring day' you mumble alone . "why do I have to move to korea ?? is Malaysia is that bad ?? i didn't tanned even a bit" you just walk straight to your OLD HOUSE which is new to you . You just move to Korea last month to stay with your parents back . They're very busy so you had no friend and you prefer to stay in Malaysia with your aunty since you got cousins to be friends with . You're born in a really well-being family . Now you're arrived .

"Im home !!! eomma ??" you're very shock to see your mom cleaned the house by herself . Your family hired a numbers of maid since you got a lot of house . "eomma are you fine ??" you ask "yes sweetheart just give me another few minutes to done this" . You're very curious , there must be somethings up will happen after this . You just walk upstairs to clean yourself and change . You went downstairs to find your mom and saw her cooking . "eomma are sure you're really fine ??" "Yes i am . oh ! tonight , dress decently . Me and your appa have a very big suprise for you !!! i know you will love it" as what i've been thinking... you whisper in your heart .

-----------------------------------------------------

Mr.Ahn got home early today . You and eomma greet him by the door and welcomed him inside . "welcome home appa" you miss him though since you rarely meet him . "I miss you Ae , let's sit in the living room . I want to tell you something" . You find it weird and felt curious so you just followed your parents . You saw them whispering seriously then giggle to themselves . You thought what the hell is going on .

Your parents tell you together with a smile "Ae-ah , you will get married soon !!!" . Your eyes pop out like an owl , shock from what you just heard . "WHAT?!?!? Im not ready yet , im only 15 !!!" for goodness sake what they're thinking . "you have to sweetheart please" you never see your eomma twinkling her eyes to get something from you before then your appa interrupt "Please Ae-ah , its for our good too and for your information , its our tradition that the oldest son or child have to get married when they is 15 but you're the only child . Moreover , your future husband is not bad , he's very perfect for boyfriend and even husband materials" . They sacrifice a lot for you , it makes you thinking for a while . After a long minutes of thinking "Fine , but i have to see him as soon as possible" then your parents said "sure !! you'll meet him with his family tonight . They'll come about 1 hour more." you tried to escaped. You're not ready for anything of this yet actually "what is so important eomma ?? appa ?? if its not then please excuse me , i will like to get my sleep" then your mom Mrs.Ahn said "IT IS IMPORTANT YOUNG LADY" your mom tone stop you from going upstairs back . You sigh 'hope my husband is a good man then..'