Chapter 4

Just A Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Leeteuk opened the door without knocking. Inside, Kyuhyun was having a bolt from a blue by the sudden intrusion, but he covered it instantly. He looked at the impatient Leeteuk before pardoning Mr. Han from the room. Mr. Han bowed, and left without any further notice.

“Mr. Park...”

Leeteuk smashed his palms onto the table, cutting Kyuhyun’s words. He stared at the latter with rage, while Kyuhyun looked back; definitely not losing to his employee.

“What did you do to him?” Leeteuk asked over his gritted teeth. Looking at Kyuhyun’s expressionless face increased his Cortisol hormone by a million times more.

Kyuhyun laid his back against the chair; pretending to be oblivious. “Who?’ He shrugged it off.

“Kim Ryeowook.”

Kyuhyun’s breath fastens as he heard the name but covered it with a sigh. “I did what I suppose to do.”

Leeteuk clenched his fists. “Conceited bastard.” He cursed.

Kyuhyun’s stance changed. “Pardon?”

“Pompous jerk.” Leeteuk added. “Ryeowook is not a spoiled kid. He wouldn’t react over simple dismissal. Unless you said something you shouldn’t.” Leeteuk hit right onto the nail.

Kyuhyun smirked. “He deserved it.” He said standing up and leaned forward; facing the eerie look of Leeteuk. “And you, a measly employee, tried to refute me?” Kyuhyun turned bitter. “I don’t care about your ing friendship, or brotherhood or even your love, but you have forgotten your ing prominence.”

Leeteuk gulped. “You are wrong this time.”

“Even if I am, does it have anything to do with you?” Kyuhyun ridiculed. “Rather than trying to hurt me with your brainless words, why don’t you try to figure out your ing lover’s 80 million debts?”

Leeteuk face changed over the sentence. His eyes moved away from Kyuhyun’s; thinking hard.

Kyuhyun noticed the change. “I thought you love him so much.” Kyuhyun sneered. “You’re ing wasting my time.” He finished it off, sitting down just to get back to his work.

 

 

It’s 9 in the night. Ryeowook’s eyes fluttered open. He noticed the dark sky outside the window, as dark as his room and his head feels heavy. He sighed, sitting up while giving a mild massage to his dizzy head. He noticed that his coat isn’t wrapping his body anymore as well as his tie. He doesn’t remember getting them off from him before he went to sleep. Thus, it must be Heechul. “Jesus...” now, he certainly needs to apologize to the latter.

He got up, scuffling in the dark as his hands are flailing and searching the light switch. He found it, squinted his eyes as the light penetrated them. He grabbed the towel; he needs to clear off his mind. Heading to the bathroom, he managed to glance towards Heechul’s room and he can see that the light is still on.

After a refreshing bath, his t-shirt is on and with his towel still hanging over his head, Ryeowook decided to knock the older man’s door. He got in, a bit reluctant and scared that Heechul might get angry. At a first glance, he can see Heechul at his table; typing and surfing through books at the same time. With his glasses on, Heechul looks so strict and different.

Ryeowook cleared his throat, indicating his presence. Heechul looked up towards him, smiling. “Are you hungry?” He asked.

Ryeowook shook his head. “No, I’m just...” Ryeowook felt nervous. “I just want to...”

Heechul chuckled. “I forgive you, you idiot.” Heechul understood the latter’s intention. He stood up, walking towards the pouting younger man. He reach for the towel over the latter’s shoulder, scrubbing the wet hair. “You know I will always to.”

Ryeowook nodded under the towel. “I know...”

“And what is the problem?” Heechul asked, sensing that the latter still has something to tell.

Ryeowook looked up causing Heechul to stop his hands movement. “You will forgive me. But it doesn’t mean I can just say what I want.”

Heechul smiled. “The fact that you admitted it, that’s good enough.” He said, giving an assurance grip on Ryeowook’s shoulder. “And...” Trailing his word, Heechul suddenly slapped Ryeowook’s forehead.

“Ouch!” Ryeowook whimpered. “Heechul!”

Heechul shot his tongue out at the glaring Ryeowook. “That’s your punishment, .” He said earning a middle finger from the pouting Ryeowook. He went back to his table, adjusting his glasses in the process.

“Whatever, I’m sleeping here tonight.” Ryeowook said, quickly lying himself onto the bed.

Heechul’s eyes widened and his hands quickly went to his waist. “Hey mister! I don’t share.”

Ryeowook scoffed. “Hey uncle, I don’t care.” He closed his eyes shut. Heechul’s bed is better than his after all.

Heechul gasped. His feet immediately moved towards the pretending to sleep man. His fingers were readied in the air. “Heechul ultimate ear twist! Hiyahhhhh!” He yelled out the magic words.

As for Ryeowook, he can only scream in pain and regret.

 

 

“Did you hear it?” Lina asked. “I heard Mr. Park waylaid the president.” She continued.

Gi Woong nodded. “Right after Mr. Kim left his office. He is lucky that he didn’t lose his job.” He replied.

“Still, I don’t get it.” Lina shook her head; confused. She took a quick bite of her ice-cream deliciously.

Gi woong sneered. He was enjoying his lime sherbet when Yuri came in into the pantry earlier; started their discussion of the sudden hot news. “What is it that you don’t understand? Of which particular part? Which ?”

Lina glared. “Slowpoke. Listen, Mr. Kim was accused of sending that crappy proposal right?” Gi Woong nodded. “Then what is this?” Lina asked, pointing at the proposal that Ryeowook has left. Mr. Han handed the proposal to Yuri yesterday and without any second thought she took the initiative to read it herself. And that proposal in front of them is far from a crap. “And isn’t it weird? Why would he even bring this if he has sent the email?”

Gi Woong sighed. “He might have forgotten.”  He said, offhandedly. Feeling exasperated, Yuri’s hand is quick enough to pick the proposal up and smashed it onto the financial manager’s head. “Yuri!”

“You are annoying! Don’t you think it’s weird?!” Yuri scolded.

“What?! What is weird?!” Gi Woong retorted.

“This whole situation!” Yuri claimed. Lina, who is still eating her ice-cream nodded in agreement. “It feels like Mr. Kim doesn’t even know that he had sent the email. And that proposal which was sent is . Even on your part. Don’t you think that is weird?”

Gi Woong’s eyes glistened. “Now, that’s weird. My part is never a .”

Yuri nodded. “That’s why, I’m gonna make a move on this.” She sounded determined.

Lina looked at her; intense. “What are you going to do?”

Yuri smirked. “You will know and I’ve only two days before another architect come.”

From there, her mind started to plan and create the possible steps she will take. She is Jung Yuri; she knows that she can do this if she put her best effort to it. I can do it!

 

 

Yuri knocked the door. She looked at herself in the big mirror next to the door and smiled her best. With a deep breath she opened the door of the security office and smiled big. “Uncle! Yuri is here.” She announced cheerfully.

The head security member, Uncle Ki Chul also smiled; accepting the cheerful greeting of Yuri. “Ohh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter