Chapter 1

Just A Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It is sunny as always. The bright sunlight penetrated the earth since 6.30 am and Kim Ryeowook is quite frustrated by that. Even though today is his first day at work, he is quite reluctant and feeling moody to the head. Don’t get him wrong, he is a cheerful 24 years old man, a hard working guy and an obedient boy but today he is just not any of those because of the hangover. Serve him right for partying last night.

“Urgggghhhh... I’m miserable. I shouldn’t live. I should have been born in the next 30 years.” He mumbled, getting his feet up and tried to pry himself away from the bed; the hardest thing to do in anyone’s entire life.

“Damn you, money. Why should you exist and I have to work my off for you?” He threw away his wallet onto the bed. It seems like he just went to sleep without changing his clothes. Looking at his messy bed, “I hope he wouldn’t...”

“Kim Ryeowook! Wake up you lazy !”

“Come...” he sighed. “There he is. Unlicensed mother.”

“Ryeowook! You ing bum! Wake up you freaking lord of drunken bastard!” Kim Heechul, his loyal and noisy brother continued his cursing routine.

Ryeowook shook his head over the statement. Seriously, Heechul is a worse drunkard than him in reality. He grabbed the towel and casually opened the banged door. Heechul almost hit him in the face when Ryeowook ducked under his arm and head to the bathroom.

“Which shirt are you wearing?” Heechul followed him from behind.

“Up to you. I’m in a mood of something darker.”

“Damn you and your emo world.”

“Hey I’m far from emo but they are ing hot. And I want some morning soup.”

“You meant... hangover soup.” Heechul corrected, turning around to Ryeowook’s room.

Ryeowook chuckled. Upon closing the bathroom’s door, “Thank you and I love you to death.”

The shower is ready; done by Heechul. Ryeowook smiled and thought of how he would have been if it is not because of Heechul. He might have ended up in a drain with his organs taken out and sold. Thinking of the hideous reality sent shivers to his body and he quickly pampered himself with a nice warm lavender scented bath.

 

 

“So, this company you’re going to...are they legal?” Heechul asked, munching his toast deliciously.

Ryeowook scoffed. “What do you think?”

“Why do I have to think about that?” Heechul looked at him weirdly.

“Then what make you think I’m gonna damn myself with illegal job?” Ryeowook reached for the teapot.

“I don’t think, I’m just asking due to my undying curiosity.” Heechul got up from his seat and walked to the kitchen counter, taking the strawberry jam. He can hear Ryeowook chuckled and replied him simultaneously, “Curiosity may kill the cat.”

Heechul quickly strived back to the dining table, squinting his eyes towards the younger man. “I’m not a cat but can’t deny that I’m y as one.”

Ryeowook almost chocked up his hangover soup. Heechul glared. “What? How do you want me to react? I think my life is much more important rather than my reaction. I almost die of sipping soup because of you.”

“ you.”

“Sorry I’m totally not into that right now. Especially with you.” Ryeowook said, quickly lifted off his off the chair; running away from the fuming Heechul.

From a far Heechul can hear Ryeowook’s voice saying goodbye. “And thank you for your car.” he continued.

Heechul just nodded; continued to eat his toast when he realized something.

“Kim Ryeowook!!! My car!!!” Heechul ran to the door but he is already too late when all he can see is Ryeowook’s waving hand and his car being drove away. “Damn...”

 

 

Ryeowook parked the car nicely. He looked around as he stepped out of the car and realized the high and big building in front of him. The day he came here for the interview, he thought it will be simple as hell but only God knows how he was sweating over the questions and stares. He still remember each five faces that looking at him sternly. Those executives, he will now meet them every single day. He is the new architect after all.

Thinking all of that, he realized that he is now standing right in front of the big spinning glass door. “Jesus, wish me luck.” He whispered to himself.

“Jesus isn’t the one that pay you. But this company is.” A voice appeared from behind him and Ryeowook quickly turned around and his eyes widened to see a taller man behind him with several others behind him. He kinda knows the men behind the taller man and realized that they are the executives that interviewed him. With a sense he quickly bowed. “I’m sorry.”

“You will be much more sorry if you are late. You have another 30 seconds before 9.” The man replied.

“I’m not sorry to you though.” He mumbled.

“What?”

“Nothing. I’m gonna be late.” Ryeowook said, giving a smile to the executives and a glare towards the taller man.

“What the hell is that?” he asked, bewildered as his eyes followed Ryeowook’s merry steps entering the building.

“I’m sorry Mr. President. That was Kim Ryeowook, the new architect. He is new, so maybe he doesn’t know who is he talking to.” The marketing executive answered with a bow.

“No, I mean it. What the hell is he?” Cho Kyuhyun asked with a chilled voice; sending shivers to his executives that stayed silent behind him.

 

 

Ryeowook took a deep breath. His room is the best. The sophisticated furniture, the nice warm colour just lifted off his darkening mood. Sitting for the first time on his chair, he spun it happily, enjoying the comfy material. This is it. After all the hard work as a student, he is now..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter