Chapter 2

I'm Swearing off Men!

 

 

 

Dara tiptoed into the kitchen, upon seeing no one there she let out a relief sigh.

 

The last thing she's not ready for is to face Jiyong. It was enough embarrassment for her when he saw her half--with only a bra and a washed jean on, but the slight thought of facing him again, brought blood to her cheeks.

 

Pabo stop thinking about it.

 

She gathered herself up and mentally prepares herself for the worst. She let out a big heavy sigh. She had made up her mind. She was going to tell him straight up the reason behind the upsetting incident, and then maybe they can start off fresh…

 

Fighting!

 

She rose up her fist, with a determined look.

 

Dara was scrambling egg when Jiyong appeared; he walked into the kitchen casually with only a v-neck shirt and dark blue jean on. Dara paused, with her fork suspended half way above the pan.

 

How can he manage to look so hot in just casual clothes?

 

Upon realizing what she just said. Dara mentally slapped herself, “Morning,” she cheerfully greeted as she resumed back to cooking the egg.

 

Jiyong leaned against the counter with arms crossed, eyeing her. Dara try to prevent herself from showing any sign of weaknesses.

 

“Morning,” he said somewhat grumpily.

 

“Do you want some egg?”

 

“Are you trying to impress me with your cooking so I can change my thought about you, or perhaps letting you stay?”

 

With a grunt of impatience, Dara set the plate on the table, slapping her open palms on the table while glaring up at him. “Trust me when I said if I was concerning about impressing you, I wouldn’t do it with egg.”

 

“If you don’t want any then it’s fine.”

 

She pulled out the chair and without giving him a second look she sat down. Screw the explanation! She isn’t going to waste her time explaining anything to the jerk, especially when he is standing there looking all so mighty.

 

Hmph!

 

But the urge of lifting her head up to take a quick look of his face was beyond her control, and it was also her biggest mistake. For a slight second, Dara swear she saw a flash of amusement touches those intense brown eyes.

 

Jiyong smirked as their eyes met. She quickly bended her head back down to her plate, pretending to enjoy her breakfast-but she couldn’t seem to swallow the lump in .

 

She blinked her eyes, tearing it away from the food and landed it on a cup of water beside it. She took hold of the cup and gobbled it down at once.

 

“Hey no one is going to steal your food,” Jiyong joked.

 

Dara glared up at him. By the minutes, her hatred for him had increase. She should bravo him for winning the award for the most hated person on her list.

 

Ignoring him, she lost herself in her own thoughts. There was no use of wasting her energy on battling with him. He can say whatever he wants, but she was definitely not going to give him what he wants. She was too ‘mature’ for this.

 

“Bom is coming down soon,” he took a seat across from her.

 

Dara rolled her eyes in annoyance. Why can’t he go away? Can’t he see she's not paying attention to him? His presence is unwanted here!

 

Jiyong raised an eyebrow as he watched Dara grumpily stabbed her fork down the egg before shoving it into .

 

He chuckled. He has never met any women like her. She was carefree-not like those women who present themselves to him with great formality trying to leave a moral impression on him. However, he detested the way she carried herself with so much ease-in other word she was a bit too easy-going for him.

 

He thought about yesterday-a smirk formed on his face. The horrified look on her face when she learned she was only wearing a bra stuck him. It was too damn funny-maybe it was her innocence that drawn him to her. Don’t misunderstand- he will mess with her- a little here and there-stir her up a bit.

 

He grinned at his new brilliant idea then darted his eyes on his victim. He might actually enjoy this. And to start off with his plan, he cleared his throat.

 

“I’ve been wondering.”

 

Dara narrowed her eyes at him, “What,” she grouchily said through her food.

 

“Are you a ?”

 

Dara eyes popped out of their sockets. Suddenly, the air felt warmer then before. She swallowed down the food before shrieked, “WHAT!”

 

Jiyong tried to hold back the laughter that threatened to come out. Her reaction itself was already epic- he took back what he said earlier. He will enjoy this.

 

“What you didn’t hear me? I wanted to know if you’re still a vir-“

 

Before he could complete his sentence Dara immediately stood up from her chair, “Stop!  I heard you the first time.”

 

She bites her lower lip. The jerk was really testing her patience-he was definitely asking her to kill him right then and there. If it wasn’t for Bom sudden appearance, Dara was sure she would have her fork greet Jiyong’s forehead.

 

“Hey what’s going on?”

 

Dara and Jiyong turned their head toward the voice. Bom raised an eyebrow as she looked back at them. “Why is Dara face red?”

 

Dara flushed even more hearing Bom comment while Jiyong shrugged, “Beats me.”

 

 

                                                                                                 *  *  *  *  *

 

 

“Now do you mind telling me what is going on here, cousin?” For a moment, Jiyong’s gaze slid over to Dara, but she looked down at her hands.

 

The conversation earlier between her and Jiyong was completely forgotten after Bom entered the room. Now they were discussing the reasons why Jiyong was left unheard of Dara moving in and what they were going to do with her.

 

Bom cleared , “it’s not as bad as you think.”

 

“Right. What I’ve learned is you without my permission advertised a housemate-“

 

“Roommate to be more exact,” Bom corrected.

 

Jiyong jaw tightens, “A roommate in MY suite.” 

 

Dara nervously flickered with her fingers; she didn’t know how Bom could stay so calm, while she was sweating with fear. “Excuse me, I’ll head to my room now.”

 

The last thing she wanted was for Jiyong to kill her with his stare.

 

“No stay Dara,” Bom looked at her with pleading eyes.

 

Dara bite her lip glancing over at the fluming Jiyong, “Stay, this have go to do with you too.”

 

She was too furious and outraged to say anything. How dare he barged in here and tell her what to do! Fine. She was in his space-his property. But by all mean, he had no rights to expect the worst just because he saw her half-.

 

“I didn’t expect you to come back so early. I thought it would be at least a year,” Bom explained.

 

But Jiyong expression was blank, “Fine. I came back early then expected, but you still didn’t ask for my consent in this.”

 

“I’m sorry. Dara is a dear friend of mine. We happened to work at the same part-time job and she badly needed a place to stay.”

 

“How much is she paying?” He directed the question at Dara.

 

She hesitated. For a slight second, she wanted to slap his face.

 

“How much?” He repeated.

 

Dara breathed out, her gaze didn’t waver, “I assured you I paid thirty dollars a week. I also help out with the cleaning and cooking.”

 

“See Dara is capable and for whatever reason you’re doubting, don’t be.” Bom patted her cousin back, trying to ease the tension between them.

 

“Fine, but I hope yesterday event will not repeat itself.” Jiyong stood up and walked out of the room, leaving both Dara and Bom frozen on their seat.

 

“That went pretty well,” Bom slowly grinned while blood rushed up to Dara pale face.

 

What the heck was his problem? One moment he was asking her if she's a and the next he went back to his jerk-serious self. Talk about someone with split personality. The next time she see him or even talk to him again, she would make sure to recommend him to see a doctor. 

 

 

 

 -----------------------------------------------

 

Yay! Yeepee! Midterm is over!

Mianhe it took me forever to update this!

But since midterm is finally over I will be able to update regularly :) (no promises though)

How was this chapter? Please leave comments! And subscribe =D Thank you. 

-JuicyC_star

ps. did you guys see my poster? Isn't it pretty? I love it! All thanks to my sera sis, thank you sis <3