I.

I'm Swearing off Men!

 

 

 

Dara couldn’t care less who the man is but nevertheless she called back to Bom, “He said his name is Jiyong!”

 

Bom raised an eyebrow, “I don’t know any Jiyong,” she said while scratching her head.

 

Squinting, Dara studied the blurred male figure until she was able to make out his well-expensive suit and leather shoes. She gulped. Staring back at her was the most piercing brown eyes she had ever seen.

 

He frowned, not liking how she was looking at him. “Who are you?” He spoke sharply, his voice filled with anger-yet bewilderment.

 

“Sandara Park,” she breathed out, her hands tightly grab hold of the key table next to the door, trying to steady herself.

 

“OMO! Jiyong Kwon!” Bom cried, peeking behide Dara.  “What are you doing here?”

 

“Have you forgotten this is my place?” Jiyong sternly asked, stepping inside.

 

Dara tried to shallow her gasp while at the same time keeping her balance. If she knew the owner of their residence was coming in today, she wouldn’t have agreed to drink with Bom. She knew Bom wasn’t the owner of this place, but it had never occurred to her the owner was a man-a handsome one too.

 

She was having a hard time holding herself straight and the spinning wall wasn’t much of help either. Without knowing, she lost her footing and came flying toward the floor.

 

Dara immediately closed her eyes, waiting for the hard impact to welcome her. But it never came. Instead, she felt two firm hands on each side of her bare arms. The icing feeling send shivers to her spine. At once, she knew who hands it belonged to.

 

She let him helped her stand. Avoiding any eye contacts. When she felt his arms left her, she then had the courage to lift her head up.

 

“Thank you,” she mumbled, but received no response.

 

Instead Jiyong crossed his arms and scanned the room. An empty bottle of wine lay openly on the floor. “You’ve been drinking.”

 

“W-what! Me?” Bom slammed her hand on her chest while throwing Dara a quick look.

 

Immediately, she got the signal.

 

“Have we been drinking, Dara?”

 

She grabbed the wine bottle from the counter table-their second-and hid it behide her back. “What us? Not us.”

 

Jiyong glared at the two girls in front of him. How can they be this stupid? But he figured it wasn't the right time for him to point out their stupidity. Beside, he has two drunken girls to handle first. He will wait till they're in their right state of mind then he'll kill them for destroying his 'baby' (his suite). 

 

Bom grinned while Dara smiled sweetly, hoping to convince him.

 

“Right. Dara, I like you to meet my cousin, Jiyong Kwon,” Bom introduced them, changing the topic.

 

“Hello,” Dara shyly waved.

 

Again he chose not to answer.

 

Rude!

 

He cocked one eyebrow ever so slightly as he stared at her bare shoulders. He then sighed deeply.

 

Obviously these two are still very drunk…

 

“Would you like anything to drink?” Dara offered, hoping to ease her nervousness.

 

“What I would like for you is to put a shirt on.”

 

The sudden comment shocked both Dara and Bom as if the both of them had woken up from a cold dream. Glancing down at her, Dara found nothing but a pink bra covering her upper body. 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

“Arghh,” Dara groaned, holding her pounding head.

 

She glanced at the clock, it 7:30. She slumped back into the pillow. Why does she have a feeling it’s going to be a long day today?

 

Closing her eyes slightly, letting her mind rest for a few more minutes. Yesterday images slowly flashed through her mind. Instantly, her eyes popped wide open.

 

“Oh…My…Gahd…!”

 

Please just let it be a nightmare crying

 

Flashback

 

“What I would like for you is to put a shirt on.”

 

The sudden comment shocked both Dara and Bom as if the both of them had woken up from a cold dream. Glancing down at her, Dara found nothing but a pink bra covering her upper body.

 

“AHHH!” Dara abruptly screamed her gut out causing both people in front of her to cover their ears.

 

“Don’t look!” She used her hands to cover her exposed body. Unfortunately, for her, the bra still shows.

 

“Geez woman I already saw everything,” Jiyong said with annoyance, but still turned his head in a different direction.

 

“ert!”

 

Dara ran behide the horrified Bom, shivering due to the cold air.

 

“How am I a ert? You have nothing to offer anyway.”

 

It was meant as a joke to shut her up from her shrieking scream-the death of his poor ears. But Jiyong was taken by surprise when he saw her face changed to a bright red color. He could see fire bursting out of her head.  

 

“B-bwoh?!”

 

Jerk! Her mind screamed out.

 

“Jiyong!” Bom scolded at her cousin, stopping him from making a huge mistake he will later regret. She then turned back to Dara, “go put something on before you catch a cold.”

 

Dara’s face flushed, feeling humiliated that she could even stand there arguing with a stranger when she was practically . Still a bit tipsy Dara cautiously walked to her room with her hands balled into a fist. 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

A/N:

Merry Christmas!! 

Remember to comments and tell me what you think, neh? Thank you (:

Oh before I forget, is there anyone kind enough to make me a poster, please?

I would really appreciate it! Let me know below or on my wall if you can, thank you!

-JC_star <3