The Date

I'm Swearing off Men!

 

 

Go out with me

 

Dara kept replaying what Jiyong has said to her two hours ago in her head over and over again. It didn’t seem to want to get out!

 

“Ahhhhhh!” Dara shouted with annoyance while messing with her hair.

 

She collapsed on the bed and stared at the ceiling. “Ottokae!!”

 

When he had told her, she couldn’t reply back to him because she instantly stood up and ran to her room. What was she suppose to say?

 

Yes?!

 

Oh no. Never! That would go against her oath of swearing off men. She couldn’t say yes when both Bom and her promised to stay away from men. It-it was a crime against sisterhood!

 

But…if she said no she was positive Jiyong would kick her out of his house.

 

“Ottokae!!” Dara screamed once again.

 

Where was help when she needed it?!

 

“Dara!!” Jiyong’s voice slashed through her door and Dara groaned.

 

“Great…” Dara muttered under her breath.

 

*The devil himself*

 

“Y-yeah?” She called back nervously.

 

“You’re going out with me tomorrow.”

 

“W-what!!” She exclaimed.

 

She hurriedly got off her bed and rushed to the door. “What do you mean I’m going out with you tomorrow?!” She opened her door and came face to face with a smirking Jiyong.

 

“I haven’t agreed to it yet!” She threw her hands up to let him know she was frustrated about his demand.

 

Jiyong crossed his arms over his chest and smirked down at her, “I believe you Miss Park do not have a choice in this.”

 

“No! Absolutely not! I’m not going anywhere,” she huffed out.

 

“Well then I guess you rather prefer to live out on the street,” Jiyong shrugged.

 

Dara glared at him with burning eyes. If she has the power of strength she would’ve punched him.

 

“So is it a yes or still a no?” Jiyong asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Yes,” Dara answered back without giving him a second look. She was about to close the door on him, but of course Jiyong managed to grab hold of it before she did.

 

“Tomorrow at 11 o’clock don’t forget,” he told her before he let the door go, letting her shut the door on him.

 

“Stupid jerk,” Dara muttered.

 

She was going to make this date as memorable as possible. This was going to be the best date he will ever experience. -à Evil laugh.

 

 

~~++++~~

 

 

“So is this okay enough?” Dara asked as she twirled around in her floral summer dress.

 

*Damn bastard for making me wear this* It’s not like she hated it, she love the dress, she just hate the bastard that make her wear it.

 

Jiyong wanted to burst out laughing when he saw how mad Park looked. He was having such a hard time surpassing his laugh that he was sure his face was red as a tomato.

 

This, however, didn’t go unnoticed to Dara. She knew he was having fun dressing her up and laughing at her pissed off face. But she wasn’t going to say anything for now.

 

“Aisht. Let’s go already jerk, the faster we get this done. The better it will be,” Dara stomped outside of the apartment and into the parking lot.

 

Jiyong lazily walked behind her, his hands inside his pockets, “Where do you think you’re going Park?” He asked her.

 

Dara stopped walking and span around to face him, “Uhh to your car?” She asked back in a ‘duh are you stupid’ voice.

 

To Dara’s surprise, the jerk had the nerve to laugh, “Yah shut up. Why are you laughing?” She was losing her patience with him by the second.

 

“Do you think I will let you inside of My Baby?!” He asked while faking a horror looking face.

 

“Uh yes?”

 

Jiyong laughed again before putting his straight face back on, “Hell no! We’re walking.”

 

Dara stood frozen, her eyes widen due to shock. “W-what!” She shrieked.

 

Is he frigging crazy?!

 

“Do you know how long is the walk?” She asked him while running up from behind him.

 

“It’s a twenty minutes walk,” he answered calmly back as if it wasn’t a big deal.

 

Dara brought her feet to a halt, “Nope! I’m not going,” she declared as she crossed her arms.

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes, “Park we had a deal.”

 

“Yeah well I’m breaking it,” she remarked back.

 

“Park. Don’t you dare test me,” Jiyong warned her with death in his eyes.

 

“Hmph!” Dara turned her back toward him.

 

“Park!”

 

“Kwon!”

 

“We’re walking whether you like it or not!”

 

“Go kill yourself!”

 

“Sandara Park!”

 

“Jiyong Kwon! I believe I know my own full name.”

 

“On the count of three if you don’t come over here, I’m leaving you out here tonight in the cold air.”

 

“One,” Jiyong began.

 

“Two.”

 

Dara squeezing her eyes shut as she breathed in and out.

 

“Two and a half,” he was tapping his foot now.

 

“Th-"

 

“Arraso arraso! I’m coming! Jeez,” Dara finally gave in.

 

She walked beside him as the two exited the parking lot.

 

“You know you’re a jerk Kwon?” She asked him while looking up to see his face.

 

“And do you know you’re annoying Park?” He asked back without looking down at her.

 

“Hmph,” Dara pouted as she looked back down at the ground.

 

Jiyong smirked, “Hurry up Park, or I have to leave you behind.”

 

“Arraso jerk!”

 

 

~~++++~~

 

 

 

Dara's Pov:

 

I wanted to die from laughter when I saw Jiyong murderous face. It was just too good.

 

Too good I tell you!

 

We’re currently in a lingerie store, which I successfully pulled Kwon in. I was picking out random bras and and shoving them toward Kwon’s face.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

Revenge is sweet!

 

“Oppaaaaaaa, what do you think of this one?” I cooed loudly enough for the people around us to hear.

 

I saw a few heads turn and surpassed a satisfied grin.

 

“Do you like it? Should I get it?” I shoved the red up his face.

 

Jiyong quickly grabbed the thing out of my hand and threw over his shoulder, “Park you better stop this.” He hissed while sending me his murderous glares.

 

If I weren’t having so much fun, I would have crawled under a table and hide away from his scary glare.

 

 “But oppaaaaaa! I thought you loved me in my red !!” I whined loudly as I stomped my way toward his side.

 

Jiyong threw me a warning look, which I totally ignored. “You said we have good when I’m in my red !” I clung onto the now horrifying Jiyong.

 

His face was a mixture of horror, disbelief, and a bit of amusement.

 

Wait!

 

Amusement?!! Oh no!

 

I did a double take and looked at his face and behold, he has a smirk on his face before he his bottom lip.

 

He frigging his lip!

 

I quickly pulled away from him but he was quick enough to grabs hold of my wrist.

 

“Baby where are you going?” He huskily asked.

 

I shivered just hearing said that.

 

OMG! I shivered! I just shivered for the devil himself!

 

“Away from you,” I muttered under my breath as I tried unsuccessfully pulling my arm away from his hold.

 

He threw his head back and laughed out loud as if I just told him the most hilarious joke ever. I was sure we have effectively earned the attention of the entire store on us.

 

“BABEEE OF COURSE I LOVE YOU IN YOUR RED ! BUT I PREFER THE BLACK ONE, WHO KNOW OUR MIGHT BE BETTER!” He practically shouted the whole thing out as he stared down at me with mischievous eyes.

 

Oh god! Please someone kill me right now!

 

“Stop this Kwon, this isn’t funny,” I told him between gritted teeth while covering my face with hands.

 

He had the nerve to take hold of both of my hands before shouting out, “AWWWW! DON’T BE SHY BABE! YOU KNOW I LOVEEEEEEEEE YOU! YOU KNOW WE WILL HAVE GREAT WITH WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE!”

 

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

 

This was my fault, my fault! I was stupid enough to think this bastard wouldn’t try anything as outrageous as this!

 

“Ha ha, I’m sorry about his. He forgot to take his med this morning,” I apologized and bowed to the bystanders while pulling the bastard’s hand roughly, trying to make my way out of the shop without anymore humiliation.

 

“DARA BABYYY! WE HAVEN’T EVEN PICKED OUT YOUR BRA YET!”

 

OH MY GAHD!! THE HUMILIATION!

 

I was too eager to get the both of us out of the store that I bumped myself on the door.

 

“OH MY GAHD! ARE YOU OKAY BABY? WHO THE STUPID THAT PUT THE DOOR HERE HUH?!” Jiyong looked furiously around the store.

 

Please just take me now. Where is the blackout when I needed one?!

 

I got myself back up without looking at anyone and threw the door open. I was going to get the hell out of here.

 

“BABYYY WAIT FOR ME!” Jiyong called from behind, but I didn’t stop or slowed down my pace.

 

I was going to jump off of the Han River. 

 

 

 

 

 

Update update update!! Hahaha what do you guys think of this chapter?

I want to take this moment to say thank you so very much for everyone that subscribed!!

Also, I lovee love reading the comments from everyone! Please keep the comment coming!

No comment no update... -_____- 

Hehe joking! But really guys, this author-nim really do love read comments! 

Don't be shyyy! 

I had so much fun writing this chapter! Can't wait to write chapter 6 now. 

Anyway, please comment and subscribe!