Chapter 4

I'm Swearing off Men!

 

 

 

A/N: Hey how are you guys?? How long have it been since I updated this story?? Aigoo...I'm sorrrrryyy everyone! I don't know what happened but I lost the interest to write for months! I was so depressed...but don't worry, I think I got everything right now. I think I have the strength to write again, so I hope you guys won't give up on this story. I hope you guys will hang in there with me. I think I will be able to update chapter 5 soon...hehehe okay...here is chapter 4. Tell me what you think, neh???

 

 

~~++++~~

 

 

Dara’s breath was caught somewhere between , the strong smells of cigarette and alcohol seemed to woken her from her daze. But before she had the chance to said yes.

 

 

His lip hovered over her and their breath mingled, “I’ll take that as a no.”

 

 

And with that being said, he crushed his lip on hers.

 

 

 

~~++++~~

 

 

 

“Dara! Dara wait! Damn it woman wait!” Dara ignored Jiyong’s calls for her as she crossed the street.

 

 

She didn’t bother to turn back to look if he crossed the street, for all she cares he can go die! That was how furious she was at him right now. Boss or not, he have no right to kiss her without her permission!

 

 

Sure it wasn’t her first kiss, but it was still a kiss!

 

 

Before she could turn the corner she felt herself being yanked back and without having to look behind her, she knew exactly who did it was.

 

 

“Let go of me Kwon,” she told him sternly hoping he got the message that she was not in the mood to discuss the incident. But instead, he turned her over to face him.

 

 

“Listen, I know I shouldn’t have done that back there, but I was in a desperate need for help. And you were happened to be right there…” He stared at her deep in the eyes hoping she understand, but Dara adverted her eyes elsewhere.

 

 

She wasn’t going to give him the pleasure of seeing her discomfort. No. She was going to make him regret of ever touching her without her consent.

 

 

“For the last time let go of me Kwon before I do something I’ll regret,” she looked at him straight in the eyes, but Jiyong was as stubborn as her.

 

 

His grip on her wrist tightened. Dara heaved out a sigh, she didn’t want to do this, but he was asking for it.

 

 

She drew back her left leg and kicked him straight in where it would surely going hurt.

 

 

Jiyong dropped his grip and went down to the ground with a thump.

 

 

“!!” He cursed in pain.

 

 

For a second, Dara looked at him with worried but when she remembered what he did to her back in the bar, her worried was replaced by a different sensation. She felt…proud of herself.

 

 

“Serve you right Kwon,” she muttered loud enough for her to hear before she left him lying on the cold ground.

 

 

Her happy moment didn’t last for long as it was soon replaced by astonishment. The realization of what she just did slapped her straight in the head. Her eyes widen. “Sh*t I just kicked my boss jr.!!” Dara thought with panic.

 

 

Now not only does she was going to get fire but she was sure Jiyong was going to kick her out of his suite.

 

 

“Great! Just great! You love to ruin my miserable life huh?!!” She shouted up to the dark night, not caring the weird looks she received from passersby.

 

 

~~++++~~

 

 

“Jiyong~” Dara whined from across the sofa. When she received no response from him, she let out a defeated sigh.

 

 

Okay. So maybe she deserved the silent treatment, but he was the one at fault! He kissed her!

 

 

He haven’t been talking to her for about a day now and every time she apologized to him, he would give her a blank look before he resumed back to his works.

 

 

Jiyong didn’t know how much he was killing Dara on the inside. He was ripping her gut into pieces!

 

 

“Urghhh!” Dara half-screamed in annoyance as she messed with her hair. “Forgive me already!”

 

 

This time was the same as the last time and the last time and the last time…you see where this is going?

 

 

She hates feeling guilty especially when she knew she is not the only one at fault. “Damn you Kwon,” she cursed in her head.

 

 

As much as Dara know she looked really pathetic right now, she needed his place to stay. Why?

 

 

First of all, she didn’t have the money to rent another apartment and secondly she needed her job. And in order for her to stay in his apartment and keep her job, she needed Jiyong to forgive her. Even though she hates him with a burning passion.

 

 

“Jiyongggggggg~” She tried again but a bit louder then before.

 

 

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to kick you in you know where…but honestly it was your fault. Why did you kissed me in the first place? This wouldn’t have happened if you hadn’t kiss me,” she reasoned out.

 

 

Her face lightened up when he looked up from his stack of papers and focused his gaze on her.

 

 

“I promise I won’t do it next time…” She whispered while clasping her hands together with twinkling eyes.

 

 

“Okay,” Jiyong sighed in defeat, “I’ll let you off this time.”

 

 

He couldn’t help but smile when he saw Dara grinned from ear to ear after she heard him. Sure. He was mad-pissed at her for what she did, but he knew he was the one at fault. He shouldn’t had kissed her without her permission and it was wrong of him to used her just so he could get his ex-girlfriend off of his back, which Dara doesn’t know about it.

 

 

“Really? You mean it? You swear? That mean I can still live here right? I’m not fire from my job right?” Dara asked all so quickly. She couldn’t afford Jiyong to change his mind. She has to make sure that he wasn’t lying.

 

 

To her relief, Jiyong nodded, “But,” he started. And that instantly stop Dara from doing her happy dance.

 

 

“But?” She furrowed her eyebrows.

 

 

Jiyong rubbed both of his hands together, a smirk slowly forming on his face, “Go out with me.”