Claustrophobic

Before the Dawn

 

| |B E F O R E   T H E   D A W N ||

Chapter two - Claustrophobic


 

The cleaning took some hours before they finished it. Of course because they mostly lazying around. Past midnight, they have finished the cleaning, they mostly messed up with the principal’s stuffs, even laughed at them. It’s actually a bad choice for the principal to let the troublemakers to clean his office.

“aahm, so tired, I want my bed,” hongki said with his half opened eyes. He walked to the door and knocked it. “Sunggyu, we’re done”

No answer from Sunggyu, again. Woohyun took a step and banging loudly on the door. “YA! Sunggyu! We’re DONE! Open the door!” he shouted, but still no answer from outside.

“aish, could he fall asleep?” Soyeon asked.

Woohyun thought that it made sense, he grabbed his phone and dialed Sunggyu’s number. He’s not answering until the fourth time. “nee?” Sunggyu answered with his deep-sleepy voice. It’s true that he’s asleep.

“where are you? Quickly open the door!” Woohyun said, annoyed. They were working so ‘hard’ up until now and Sunggyu was enjoying his sleep.. S L E E P.

“I’m home, of course,” Sunggyu answered. Another unbelievable answer.

“what?! HOME?! So who will open this door?” Woohyun shouted to the phone, then he tried to open the door, but it’s still locked.

“I’ll come back to unlock you tomorrow,” he said.

“TOMORROW?! Don’t kidding me! Come here now, Sunggyu!”

“it’s the command from the principal,” Sunggyu said calmly, not caring about his friend’s angers. The command from the principal is the most important thing to do for him.

“hey, how about the toilet?” Hongki shouted from behind.

“oow ! don’t yell on my ear!”

“the toilets right next to the archive room, take care guys,” Sunggyu said.

“Wait! Don’t you dare to hang up!” Woohyun yelled to his phone, again, but Sunggyu has hung up the connection.

“So..we sleep here tonight?” Byunghee looked around the room to find a suitable place to sleep on. There’s just one sofa on the room, and there’s no mattress.

“I saw a blanket before..” jieun said as she opened the wardrobe-like cupboard, found the blanket she saw earlier, “it’s thick, we could sleep on top of it,” she said to Soyeon, then they held the blanket on the floor.

“Good, I’ll sleep here,” Hongki occupied the sofa. Byunghee just quietly walking to the principal’s desk, the chair looks comfy enough to sleep on, though he might get a backache at the morning.

“and..I?” Woohyun pointed at himself, cannot find another place to sleep.

“Just sleep on the floor,” Byunghee said lazily. Woohyun sniffed and opened the cupboard widely, then threw all of the principal’s hanged clothes onto the cupboard floor, then he lied down on top of those pile of clothes, inside the cupboard. “ah..this is perfect”

Hongki stared at Woohyun who’s enjoying his new ‘bed’. His troublemaker instinct awakened and he walked to him with a playful grin. “is it comfy?” he asked. Woohyun just nodded with a wide grin on his face,” good night then!” He snapped the cupboard door closed with one movement, trapped Woohyun inside the cupboard.

“Hey! Open the door!” Woohyun banged at the door from  inside, but it’s heavy, Hongki surely blocked it with his body. Woohyun is alone in that pitch black narrow room, and he find It’s hard to breath, it’s like someone strangle him. He started to feel dizzy. “open the door..please..” his voice weakened, he leaned his weight completely onto the door.

Hongki still with his silly grin, blocked the door. But he frowned as Woohyun stopped banging, and he could hear the panted Woohyun from inside.

“move!” the wise Byunghee jumped up from his chair and move Hongki from blocking the door. As the door opened, Woohyun rolled out from the cupboard. Looked really pale, and sweating a lot.

“Hey Nam Woohyun, you alright?” Byunghee asked while  he supported his body. Woohyun coughed, took some fresh air into his lungs. Byunghee glared at Hongki, the one who made this all happen.

“oops. looks like I went too far,” he said.

Jieun and Soyeon also sat up and watched as Byunghee help Woohyun to lay down on the sofa. “What’s with him? Claustrophobic?” Soyeon asked, a bit concerned because his condition looks kind of bad.

“hey Woohyun, do you a claustrophobic?” Byunghee asked again straight to him. Woohyun felt a bit embarrassed to say the truth, but he nodded. “Look at what you’ve done, hongki,” Byunghee glared at Hongki once again.

“aish, I’m sorry for this, okay?” He said awkwardly, scratching his head, “I’ll sleep in the archive room, sleep well guys,” he said and fleed from the bad atmosphere that he just made on the room. He was doing it for fun at first, who knows that there is this Claustrophobic things.

On the room, Jieun walked closer to the sofa with a medicine box on her hands, “hey, let me treat your wound,” she said, kneeled down next to the sofa.

“what? What wound?” Woohyun frowned, he doesn’t remember getting a wound before, he just had a difficulty to breathe. As the answer, Jieun touch a place on his neck with her fingertip, and Woohyun whimpered in pain. “How did I get this?” he asked as Jieun lifted her finger to show him some blood trace from touching the wound.

“Maybe you scratched your own neck because you can’t breathe, it can be happen when you’re panicked,” Byunghee said, he make sense.

Woohyun let Jieun cleaned his wound and pasted a band-aid to cover it. “you must have some sharp nails, judging from how deep your wound is,” Jieun said before she closed the box and stood up, “you should cut them.” Then she walked away to place the box back to its former place.

Woohyun stared at his own fingernails, they’re sharp, but he still thinks that they’re not long enough to made him wounded. And his claustrophobic syndrome is not as bad until he would scratch his own neck, he’s not judging it as a severe thing until today, he just avoiding narrow space and such.

He shook his head as he decided not to think about it. “Thanks Jieun ah, he said before make himself comfortable to sleep on the sofa.

Not long after that. They all drifted into slumber.


 

 

Jieun couldn’t sleep at all, she found it’s hard to sleep when she feel uncomfortable with the surrounding. She just shifting around all the time, she know that Soyeon, Woohyun and Byunghee are all asleep.

It’s frustrating!She thought as he opened her eyes. Instead of the ceiling, she saw something that made her heart stop beating, it’s a face. A woman face. It’s pale white and what’s most shocking is the eyes. They’re pitch black.

Jieun couldn’t scream for help, her voice didn’t come out when she tried to. She can’t either look to another direction, the woman’s hair surrounded her sight and the eyes like hypnotizing her to look.

The last thing she saw is when the pale woman opened his scary mouth, then she lost her consciousness, all dark.


 

 

Hello all~ the ghost cameo appeared for the first time.

and for when Woohyun trapped inside the cupboard, do you expect that she's there with him? kkk... guess?

the 'real' story will happen at the next chapter. stay tune :p 

-Angel

P.S. IU as troublemaker,,i can't imagine it either XD well just say she sleep all the time in the class, so she's a troublemaker :p