Trapped

Before the Dawn

 

| |B E F O R E   T H E   D A W N ||

Chapter three - trapped

 

“KYAAA!”

The screams awakened Soyeon with a shock. She jumped up from her bed and she saw Woohyyun and Byunghee rushing to the archive room, the place where the scream came from. Soyeon also noticed that Jieun has dissapeared from her side. She glanced at the clock and she has just slept for 2 hours.

She sighed and walked slowly to the archive room. “What happened?” she slipped between Byunghee and Woohyun to see. She gasped and covered as she saw something terrible there, on the archive room’s floor.

Hongki lied on the floor, with tons of papers scattered around him. He’s lifeless, his head covered in blood and it’s broken so hard, like being smashed multiple of times onto the floor. Blood also flowing on the floor, stained some of the papers.

Soyeon can’t stand  this view anymore, he ran to the toilet and threw up her dinner to the wastafel. She felt her stomach pushing all of its content to the surface.

“How can this happen?” Byunghee asked to Jieun who was the first one to scream and wake them up.

“i- don’t know, i heard some noises and went to chek but...he..he’s already like this,” She said, then burst into tears. Woohyun patted her back to calm her. The boys are not so shocked like the girls, at least they’re able to stand these kind of thing and keep insane.

“I’ll call the ambulance, should we call police too?” Byunghoo took out his cellphone and dialed a number, but it couldn’t connect. “huh, weir...you do it, woohyun,” he told Woohyun. Woohyun nodded and tried to call, but like Byunghee, he can’t connect to those emergency numbers.

“How about the telephone?” Jieun asked. Byunghee and Woohyun quickly ran to the office and tried to use the phone, but there’s not even a tune from the telephone.

“What? The cable isn’t even connected,” Woohyun lifted the broken phone cable, making Byunghee sighed in frustration. “We’re isolated here, we have to wait for Sunggyu to come,” Woohyun glanced at the wallclock, it’s almost 3 AM.

Jieun knocked the toilet door, Soyeon has locked herself inside the tolet. She seems to be the one who terrified the most by Hongki’s dead. “Soyeon..don’t you want to come out?” Jieun asked softly to the door.

“Like hell i want!” Soyeon shouted right away, Jieun could hear her sobs, she’s crying. “I’m afraid, Jieun..there’s a psyco killer here, i don’t want to die,” She said inbetween her sobs.

“You won’t, Soyeon, we’ll wait for Sunggyu to come, let’s wait together with those two guys,” Jieun said to calm her friend. She herself need to be calmed down just some minutes ago, because she’s also afraid, she feels not right, all that happened here.

Soyeon doesn’t answer her anymore, so Jieun decided to leave her alone for now and walked to the office, just to see the frustrated Woohyun and Byunghee there.

Inside the bathroom, Soyeon sat on the floor while hugging her knees. The bathroom is quite big, there’s even a shower box, the principal sure unfair to make the toilet on his office this modern while the school toilets are the worst.

Soyeon can’t even more by an inch, she’s too frightened. She know that Hongki was killed brutally, by a psyco killer that hide somewhere around them. Soyeon pulled her hair root in frustration, like she could go crazy anytime soon if someone don’t save her.

Zraasshh

The shower on the showe box suddenly . Soyeon jumped in shock and walked to the shower box to turn it off. By the time the shower turned off, the door slowly swung closer, trapped her inside the shower box.

“Whose joke is this?” Soyeon tried to pull open the door knob, but it was so slippery, and heavy. “Hey someone! Jieun! You still there? Nam woohyun! Byunghee!” She screamed for help. But no one hear it, and even if they hear it, they can’t come in because Soyeon had locked the door earlier.

Soyeone yelped in shock as the water from the shower hit her. The shower again, and soyeon couldn’t make it stop even after she turned the faucet for many many time. In an instant, she’s drenched.

After some time trying to stop the water in vain. Soyeon realized that the water has flooded on her feet. The warer level has reached her knees. She reached down for the gutter hole on the ground and found out that it blocked by a kind of stone.

“damn,” Soyeon squatted and tried to remove it, but everything she did on this shower box are just in vain.

The water level started to rise to her chest, she banged the glass door panickedly while screaming for help. Hoping that someone will notice her scream, or better, hoping that she could break the glass wall apart.

Her screams seem to have blocked by the loud sound of the water. She just hopelessly keep herself to breathe while the water level slowly passed her head. She tried hard to float herself on the water, at least her head.

But at the end, she just couldn’t keep herself breathe anymore when another head appeared from the water. The water around her slowly stained with blood. Soyeon saw a woman’s face in front of her. The face was pale white, half covered by the long black hair. And she just can’t help to scream when she saw the eyes. There’s nothing on her eyes, just N O T H I N G.

Soyeon screamed again and again as the woman got closer to her. She felt something pulled her down into the water. She could feel the water entering her lungs with a huge pain. The woman is still in front of her, under the water. Then she lost her consciousness, floating on the water that has fully filled the shower box.



 

The 'kyaa'.. a bit creepy rite XD i don't know how to describe it.

well, i read all the comments, you know, i also want them all to live through this pic (they all my biases), but... this is a horror pic rite? kekekeke.. expect the ending :p

anyway. thanks for reading.

woah we'll miss soyeon :p