The End

Before the Dawn

 

| | B E F O R E   T H E   D A W N | |

Chapter six – The end

 

Woohyun stopped his movement. He can’t stab when the real jieun looking at him like that. He weakened the grip on Jieun’s shoulder, knowing that she’s not possessed again.

“Stupid you.”

In a blink of eyes, the innocent and pure face of Jieun turned back to the evil one. Woohyun didn’t have any time to respond to this, she sent him backwards until he hit the cabinet, “I should’ve kill you earlier if I know this would happen,” she laughed in an eerie way before getting closer to Woohyun.

Woohyun can’t move at all, he felt a huge pain on his back because he hit the cabinet earlier, and he doesn’t have anything in hands to fight her. Instead, Jieun had several injections on her hands, ready to attack him by any time.

“Hello Namu,” she pressed the injection needles into Woohyun’s neck, blood dripped out from that small wound, and at last, she pressed it all to Woohyun’s throat, caused him to scream in pain. “Goodbye namu,” she smirked, stabbing another injection needles into Woohyun’s chest, along with the tube.

Woohyun whimpered in pain, it’s the greatest pain he has ever felt, his throat feels like burning and the wound in his chest was not better, it’s so hurt that he might want to die now.

“It’s not enough huh? Farewell then, Namu,” Jieun laughed again, then stabbed all of the injections to various places on Woohyun’s body.

**

Jieun screamed at the scene before her. Woohyun lied there, bloody and breathing heavily. She even wondered why Woohyun can still be able to live with those wounds and blood pool around him.

“Woohyun-ah?” Jieun sobbed and got closer to Woohyun who’s has his eyes half-closed now. She can’t stand to see him, but she can’t be any help either.

“Ji..eun..she’s insi..de..you,” Woohyun said and coughed afterwards.

“who? What’s inside me?” Jieun asked horrifiedly. Woohyun just smiled and at last released his last breath, escaped from the pain and suffering from the injections. Jieun just kneeling there, sobbing so hard.

All the memories about the killing hit her head, she stared at her own palms and remembered about how she used those injections to kill him. Also the memories of Hongki’s begging him as she smacked his head to the ground, and how she pierced through Byunghee’s heart. All real.

“no way!” she screamed and quickly ran out from the storage  room , through a nearby toilet. She washed her hands on the wastafel, getting rid of Woohyun’s blood from there.

“What…how can this be?” She sobbed and shivering because of the fear. She doesn’t remember that he did all of the killing before this, and she couldn’t believe that she could actually do it.

She looked up to the mirror and gasped. It’s not her reflection on there, it’s a woman face. The face that she saw on her dream, so pale white and with the black eyes. As frightening as in the dream.

“you…what are you doing? Are you in my body? Like Woohyun said?” Jieun asked to the mirror, remembered what Woohyun said just before he died. The woman showing an eerie smirk, made Jieun want to ran away from there. “Please go away from me!” Jieun screamed, can’t bear the pressure again.

“do you expect me to spare your live?” the woman asked. The voice is as eerie as she looks like. Jieun shook her head, she know that this woman is an evil spirit. She won’t let her go even  if she’s begging for her live.

“please..” Jieun whispered. She really want to quickly run away from those place, but her feet are like glued to the floor, she cannot move even an inch. her eyes also glued to that woman’s figure on the mirror.

“please what? I’m kind enough to kill you last,” the woman laughed, in a same eerie way as she did when she occupied Jieun’s body.

“please, let me go,” Jieun said between her sobs.

“let you go? Of course, I’ll let you go…with me,” she said. And with that, the figure came out slowly from the mirror, getting closer and closer to Jieun’s face.

Jieun wanted to scream so badly as the woman’s cold palms touched her cheeks, but nothing came out but whimpers. The woman smirked once again and grabbed Jieun’s head, then pulled it with a speed of light into the mirror.

Jieun could see the mirror glass shattered before her eyes, and how the sharp pain pierced through her head, and face. The glass pieces pierced into her face and she couldn’t scream at all. Pain was the last thing she felt because she fell unconscious. An eternal unconsciousness.

**

The first light of the sun just came out. It’s dawn, the right time to visit the school and hopefully open the lock for the punished students for Sunggyu. Sunggyu walked through the school gates while humming a song. He nodded to the school guards and entered the school building.

He passed the staircase to the 2nd floor, staring at Byunghee’s body on the floor. He just shook his head in pitiful way while continuing his steps. So they broke the door? Need money for the repair that.

Sunggyu reached the principal’s office and sighed at the sight. The bathroom and archive room were so messy. The water flooded the floor. What a waste of water..go green guys.  He turned the knob to stop the water, noticing Soyeon’s stiff body on the ground. Now, where are the other two?

After that, he searched through the school and surprised by the scene on the girl’s toilet. The mirror is broken too, Need money to buy the new one. He thought while checked Jieun’s body on the floor. She’s the last one.  He thought, then noticed the small wound on her hand, injection wound.

With that clue, he walked to the nurse office and spotted the door to the storage room was opened. He entered the room and squatted next to Woohyun’s body. “how pitiful, pal,” he said, removing all the injections that pierced through Woohyun’s body. It was useless anyway, he has died long ago.

Sunggyu stood up and stretched his hand before reached for his phone and dialed a number.

“principal? Yes, they’re all died, just like what you’ve predicted.”



 

yes! this is the end ^^

Short right? eww...i can't really make a long fic,  but this fic has more than 6000 words in total, so i guess it's long enough. for a one-night-fic :)

anyway, thanks for reading and subscribing! :') also your comments. i love you readers!! *throws love*

p.s.

ah...the ending.. you're dissappointed right? and how Sunggyu's the evil one. kkk...

Don't kill meee! *run with Sunggyu*