Anger

Before the Dawn

| | B E F O R E   T H E   D A W N | |

Chapter three and half - Anger

 

On the other room, Woohyun still desperately dialing some numbers with his phone. Although no one can get through. It’s still dark outside and Soyeon hasn’c come out from the bathroom, instead, they could hear the shower voice.

Jieun got up to check on Soyeon again, she knocked on the door softly. “Soyeon, you feel better?” Jieun asked. No answer from Soyeon. She looked down as she felt water on her feet. Some water sipped out from the gap between the door and the floor.

“What is it?” jieun wondered and squatted down. The water keeps flowing out from the gap.

“What are you doing?” Woohyun approached her. Jieun just pointed at the water that flooded on the floor. “Heh..Soyeon, are you wasting the school’s water?” Woohyun turned the door knob and easily opened the bathroom door.

“I thought it was locked,” Jien said. She was about to get in when Woohyun suddenly pulled the door closed. “Waeeee?” Jieun pouted, annoyed by the sudden action, she almost got hit by the door.

Byunghee joined them because of the commotion, he raised an eyebrow as he saw Woohyun frozen there with a pale face. “What happened to you?”

“You better not take a look,” Woohyun said to Jieun with serious tone. Jieun frowned with curious eyes, she doesn’t find any reason to not coming into the room. So Jieun pushed Woohyun aside and opened the door. Then she gasped at the scene in front of her, then she fell down on her knees.

Byunghee also seemed nausea. Woohyun is the only one who’s still in his sense. He stepped forward and pulled the shower box door open. Water flowed out from the box, followed with Soyeon’s body. Stiff and pale white. Woohyun squatted to check her pulse, then released a heavy breath. “She’s gone”

“We can’t just stay still like this!” byunghee groaned in frustration. “There must be a psycho killer here, we could get killed too,” he said while walking angrily to the office, Woohyun followed him.

“Where? I didn’t see him anywhere, this is just a small office! There’s no place to hide!” Woohyun replied him with a same angry tone, “or do you think..the killer is between you, me, and Jieun?” He stared at Byunghee with suspicious glare, then burst into laugh, “it doesn’t make sense right?”

Byunghee just gritted his teeth, then he pushed Woohyun to face the door. “then, let’s break this door, it’s not safe anymore in this room,” he said.

Then they hit the door with their shoulders in unison, released their angers in every hit they made. Jieun who just came out from the bathroom, watching them with her widened eyes, shocked because the loud sounds and the strong force they used against the door.

At the 4th tries, the door flew open, the lock has broken and the door is slightly titled to the side. Woohyun and Byunghee glanced at each other and smiled satisfied. No anger left in them, they have used them all to broke the door.

“now, let’s find the school guard, or a working telephone,” Byunghee said. He doesn’t know if the school goard live here ot not.

Woohyun stared at the pitch dark corridor. “Let’s split up, Jieun you go with Byunghee,” he said, then he walked away to the right corridor. Seungho also left to the left corridor. Jieun followed him behind.


Yep, this is my update for today~

short right? i know :( i'm sorry

I'll update again tomorrow. kkk.. i just want to make this story have more chapter.. *smacked*

and again, thanks for subscribing and reading :)

 

p.s. i think you'll kill me after you read the next chapter, i'll prepare myself to run~