Nine

Hidden

Taemin cried as Minho pulled him close. 

"Shh. It's ok." Minho whispered and kissed the top of his head. He slowly took the shirt from Taemin's hands. 

"Let's get you dressed." Minho weakly smiled as he held the shirt up. Taemin reluctantly let go of the older male, the warmth leaving his corrupted body. 

Minho raised the shirt above Taemin's head. 

"Arms up." He softly commanded. 

" I'm not a baby!" Taemin turned a light shade of red. 

"Just do it." 

Taemin followed his request and raised his weak arms. Minho winced as the bones under his skin became more prominent. Looking away, he slipped the shirt onto Taemin's small figure. He smiled at Taemin before walking toward the pajama pants Taemin had thrown into his bed. He waltzed back over to Taemin, locking his fingers in the loop of Taemin's jeans. Taemin jumped as a result of such an action. 

"W-what are you doing?" He gulped, not dating to look down at where Minho's hands were placed. 

"You aren't going to sleep in jeans are you?" Minho whispered, causing Taemin to shudder. 

"No. B-but I can do that part." Taemin's voice wavered with nervousness. 

Without saying a word, Minho's hands lingered towards Taemin's zipper. While keeping eye contact with the younger, he slowly slid the zipper down. Taemin was nervous to say the least, his hands slightly shaking from the nervous energy. Minho continued to undo his jeans, planning to stop if the boy asks him again. Instead, Minho successfully ped his pants without Taemin saying a word. Minho slid his jeans down, crouching to reach to his ankles. As of now Minho was in an extremely awkward spot, sitting in front of Taemin's crotch. Taemin shivered as he felt Minho's warm breath hit a place it had never hit before. Minho instantly stood up, ignoring what had just happened. 

Taemin stood in front of him, half and thighs no where near touching. Feeling uncomfortable from the stares, Taemin coughed to get Minho's attention. 

"Right" he nodded as his went back to the floor to begin putting his pajama pants on. He slid the soft fabric up Taemin's legs, making Taemin shiver in delight. 

"Ok we are done." Minho patted his shoulder as he shuffled to his bed. Taemin followed after him and made his way to his own bed. Before he could sit on his bed, Minho patted his mattress. 

"Sleep with me." He spoke so nonchalantly. 

Taemin's eyes grew wide with shock, how could he say that as if it was nothing? The other members could see, then again most of them knew Taemin liked Minho. 

"Please?" Minho wined as he pulled his blankets back, patting on the mattress, signaling for him to join the older. 

Taemin thought for a moment. He came to the conclusion that it couldn't do any real harm. No fans would find out and who cares if the members did? He shuffled over to his bed, slowly sitting down. Minho smiled as he crawled over to his side of the bed and laid down. Taemin followed him, shivering as he pulled he blankets around him for warmth. Minho noticed this. He had done research on anorexia and being cold was a big side affect. Know how uncomfortable being cold is, Minho wanted to help. He scooted closer to the tiny boy and pressed his body against his own. He felt Taemin stiffen, but he soon relaxed into his embrace. Once he had gotten comfortable with being so close, he decided to take it a step further. Minho wrapped an arm around Taemin's chest, snuggling into the boy. Taemin instantly reacted by leaning into his arm, all the warmth out of it as possible. 

In this moment, Taemin was happy.