End

Hidden

It smelled sterile. Taemin's head hurt from the stinging smell of cleaning products. His face scrunched as his head ache became stronger. 

"Tae?" He heard a voice call. 

Taemin's eyes shot open, burning from the sudden burst of light. He was in a hospital. 

"Why am I here?" He asked, voice hoarse from the previous events. 

"Don't talk." Minho whispered as he reached for the small boys hand. "You're going to be better soon."

Taemin knew that the doctors had found out his problem, it wasn't too hard to miss. It was also pretty obvious due to the feeding tube in his throat, pumping more nutrients and fat into his stomach than has ever been in there before. Although it hurt, he couldn't help smiling. He was going to get help. A while ago that seemed horrifying, but now that the truth is out, he is happy. So happy that he even let out a laugh. Minho looked at him as if he was crazy, and he wasn't wrong. Taemin knew he was crazy, but not for long. He would soon be fixed. Minho and Taemin sat there with hands intertwined, laughing at how messed up this year had been. Taemin finally laughed. 
———

END! It's over! I was thinking of making a sequel about how he is doing now and such. Let me know what you think and I'll work on that. Yes this was short, but it was the ending so be happy 🙂

Thank you so much for reading!!