Four

Hidden

"Ok next is Taemin" the manager shouted. 

Taemin had made sure to wear the lightest clothes he had because today was the day he hated the most: weighing day. He knew that he must have gained. All he did was lounge around the house and eat when Kibum forced him to. 

He looked at the horrific machine, about to step onto its cold surface, fearing the results. 

"Taemin talk to me after we are done." Their manager whispered, shaking his head. Taemin looked at the scale. 117. How did he not notice that had gained so much? He turned bright red as he jumped off the scale, gaping at the horrifying number. Now even their manager knew how fat he was. 

"Next is Minho" he called. 

"Good job Minho! You lost a few pounds." Their manager high fives the smiling Minho. 

Taemin felt tears prick his eyes, threatening to spill onto his cheeks. He darted to the nearest bathroom, throwing his delicate fingers down his throat. He knew he shouldn't have eaten that bowl of cereal this morning. 

"Taemin?" Minho called, making him freeze in his place. 

"Just going to the bathroom hyung." He replied, his throat raw. 

The stall door swung open revealing the teary eyed boy. Minho fell to his knees and hugged the boy as if he would break at any sudden movement. Taemin put his head in the older males chest, wetting his shirt with his tears. 

"Taeminnie please tell me when this happens" Minho's voice wavered as tears strolled down his cheeks. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry" he cried, making Minho's heart ache. 

"Don't be. It's ok. Just tell me next time." He replied, petting his hair. 

Taemin's heart fluttered as his strong hand ran through his hair. 

"Come on, calm down. We have to get back." He whispered, still hugging the small boy. Minho felt guilty. He knew that he should probably solve his problems before solving Taemin's, but he just couldn't help himself. They way that Taemin cried broke his heart and he knew that he could always fix his problem later. 

---------
Short chapter but I'm a bit busy lately. 
What's Minho's problem? 😱 
Anyway thank you for reading! (Over 100 views already?!)