Six

Hidden

 

YESTERDAY 
-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.

"Taemin." The manager said with sympathy. 

"You need to stop losing weight. It's becoming unhealthy. I was told you've adopted unhealthy eating habits." 

Taemin froze. Who told? Taemin shivered at the thought of his band members betraying him. Jinki promised to keep it a secret. 

"I think you heard wrong, I'm eating perfectly fine." He strictly said. "I don't know who told you that but I think they must have gotten the wrong idea."

As the manager reached his hand in his pocket, Taemin heard a rattle and knew exactly what it was. His pills. The white bottle popped out from his pocket with the label reading "dieting pills". Did he find those? Or did someone give them to him? Taemin couldn't sit still, his leg shaking uncontrollably as the manager babbled about how unhealthy they were. Taemin was too focused on who was betraying him rather than the yells for their manager. The worst part was that the members were all still there. They stood in the doorway, looks of worry plastered on their faces, well that is all except one. Minho stood there with a straight face. 

Taemin jumped up from his chair, causing their manager to suddenly end his venting.  He stomped towards the doorway, frowning. 

Everyone's expressions suddenly changed to those of shock. Minho backed away from the charging boy. Minho decided to tell the manager when he knew he couldn't end his problem on his own. He had thought that Taemin might have been thankful once the news was released that he would be able to get help. 

As Taemin approached the other male, tears welled up in his eyes. 

"How could you betray me?" He cried. 

Minho's heart broke when he heard those 5 words. He was trying to help. He loved and cared for Taemin, yet some how he managed to betray him. Taemin stood in front of him, crying because of him. How did he manage to mess up this much?

Sorry about the short chapter, but school is busy. I am planning on uploading another chapter in the morning to make up for it. Thank you for 200+ views!!