Eight

Hidden

Darkness had taken over the sky as Taemin didn't step foot in his new room. He was nervous. He liked Minho, what if this ruins it for him. He had already outed him to the manager, what if he does it again, but this time to the company. He'd be kicked out for sure. Worry seeped it's way onto his facial features without him knowing. 

"You ok Tae?" Kibum asked softly, taking his eyes off of the television for a moment. 

"Huh? Oh yeah, just tired." He fake yawned. 

"You should get to bed then."

Taemin regretted the pitiful excuse he made, instantly shaking his head. "No. I'll just sleep here." He said as he laid his head on Jonghyun's sleeping figure. 

"Come on, I'll take you to your room." Jinki smiled. 

Taemin knew Minho was waiting silently for him. As they approached the door, no noises were heard. Jinki slowly knocked on the door, then opened it. Surely enough Minho was sitting on the corner of Taemin's bed, twiddling his thumbs. As soon as he heard the doors creaking, his head snapped up. 

"Taeminnie is ready for bed." Jinki smiled, trying to break the awkward silence. 

Taemin kept his eyes locked to the ground, not wanting to make eye contact. 

"Oh ok, yeah. Um here Tae." Minho stood up, gesturing to the bed. 

Taemin muttered a quick thanks before getting his clothes out from his new dresser. Taemin was going to have to change in front of Minho. This is why Taemin hates sharing rooms. The other definitely knew and saw everything you did. 

As soon as Jinki left Taemin felt lost. Now what? 

"Hey Tae. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told the manager, I mean I just wanted to help and I didn't think I could do it on my own. What I mean is you should get professional help. Like a therapist or something. I don't know I'm just trying to maybe do someth-" Taemin cut the man off. 

"I don't want help from people I don't know. In fact, I don't want help. I can do it by myself." His soft voice spoke, wavering as he tried to contain his tears. 

"Tae. Please let us help." He begged. 

"Can I just go to bed?" Taemin asked, getting tired of this conversation already. 

Minho sighed as he nodded, fearing that he had only made it worse. He wanted to mend their relationship but Taemin wouldn't seem to allow him to get passed the wall he had built, sealing all of his emotions inside. He knew Taemin must want help, surely Taemin was sick of constantly feeling like this. 

"Turn around." Taemin commanded. 

"What? Why?" 

"I'm getting dressed."

"Tae. I'm a guy and so are you, I don't care." Minho sighed, eyeing the younger. 

"Yeah but I care." He whispered. 

"Just get dressed already." Minho felt his anger rise at the fact that Taemin couldn't trust him anymore. 

Taemin glared at Minho sharply before grabbing the hem of his shirt and turning around. He peeled his t shirt off quickly, fiddling with the new shirt, trying to find the opening. 

Minho almost gasped at the prominent spine poking out of his back. Before he knew what he was doing, he was standing behind the boy, running a finger down his spine. Taemin jumped as Minho's finger touched him. 

"H-hey!" He shouted as he tried to jolt away, only causing Minho to grasp his small hips. 

"Stop! L-let me go!" Taemin stuttered. 

Minho only pulled him closer, swiftly turning the boy around to be met with Taemin's chest. His rib cage could be so easily seen, even on his upper chest. Taemin's hip bones popped through the skin, making the skin seem as if it was too tight. 

"Tae" Minho sighed, pulling the boy into a hug. 

For the first time in a long time, Taemin felt warmth creep through his body. 

........

Hey guys! Thank you for 300+ views! You guys inspire me to write so thank you so much! 

IMPORTANT: I will not be uploading on weekends. I usually have volleyball and homework over the weekend, so I will not be uploading. Thank you for understanding!